Bluefield Regional Hospital Employees are DISGUSTING!!!

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Confused

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

shonte wrote:
<quoted text>
Puleezee girl!
U r a supervisor so the lpn do the meds the Let me know if you need anything. Do all they pt care!
I pass meds quite often. And anything the lpns couldn't do like central line dressing changes, wound measurements, etc it is up to me to do..and I have on average 20 residents a day I have to do a full assessment on plus write a very detailed Medicare note.. I also cover all the meals and help feed the ones that are unable to feed themselves. I help the aids with baths and answer call lights and put ppl on and take off a bedpan bc most of the time we are working shorthanded. Plus I busted my butt in nursing school to get that rn behind my name so if I want to get a pie job I can. I don't feel I'm better than anyone else in that nursing home bc it wouldn't run without the RNs, LPNs and aids. I'm guessing you work at a nursing home around here and I do know some RNs that work at nursing homes in this area and some of them do nothing but sit behind a desk all day. I work in beckley and nursing homes are run a lot different there.
shonte

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2012

Confused wrote:
<quoted text>I pass meds quite often. And anything the lpns couldn't do like central line dressing changes, wound measurements, etc it is up to me to do..and I have on average 20 residents a day I have to do a full assessment on plus write a very detailed Medicare note.. I also cover all the meals and help feed the ones that are unable to feed themselves. I help the aids with baths and answer call lights and put ppl on and take off a bedpan bc most of the time we are working shorthanded. Plus I busted my butt in nursing school to get that rn behind my name so if I want to get a pie job I can. I don't feel I'm better than anyone else in that nursing home bc it wouldn't run without the RNs, LPNs and aids. I'm guessing you work at a nursing home around here and I do know some RNs that work at nursing homes in this area and some of them do nothing but sit behind a desk all day. I work in beckley and nursing homes are run a lot different there.
well I commend u then gurlllll!!
Yes I do work in a nursing home in pctn all the Lpn do is pass meds & holler at cna's to change ppl. I know that my job but they never help when they are sitting at they desk doing nothing.
I wish I work with a nurse as food as u!
Here the RN's just have office jobs. I sorry but I never knew RN to do much work. U be seeming like u a damn good nurse gurlllllll
Confused

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2012

shonte wrote:
<quoted text>
well I commend u then gurlllll!!
Yes I do work in a nursing home in pctn all the Lpn do is pass meds & holler at cna's to change ppl. I know that my job but they never help when they are sitting at they desk doing nothing.
I wish I work with a nurse as food as u!
Here the RN's just have office jobs. I sorry but I never knew RN to do much work. U be seeming like u a damn good nurse gurlllllll

I used to work at a nursing home in Princeton and hated how everyone treated everyone there. So see not every RN is bad. There is another nursing home up in beckley where the RNs that work there are put on the floor passing meds. At my current job, when I started there 2 years ago a cna walked into a residents room and saw me taking that resident off a bedpan. She nearly died of shock. Said shed never seen an Rn or lpn do that before.
BRMC employee

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

how about some people work and don't sit on the butt and was in a hurry.....HOSPITAL...get off well fare and get a job N the know!!!
Night

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

It's spelled welfare dumb b*tch
Inquirer

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell who are they and r u for sure there sleeping around
Heck... I'm interested too.

I heard many Dr.'s there were inconvenienced when they made them take their beds out of their offices. Where did they move their "play rooms" to? Who's playin' with who? Where? When? Inquiring minds want to know, lol.
Inquirer

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

And also wondering:

Why do Dr.'s feel so privileged and elevated as a human being when they f*ck another employee? Make them feel "dominant"? lol.

Why do nurses feel so privileged and elevated as a human being when they f*ck a doctor? Are some c%cks really more educated than others? lol. What is it?

The answer is: Variety. Everyone likes variety... and landing a c^ck or twat that's more educated makes you feel more desirable. But sometimes? ANY cock or twat will do. Just the way people are. No better than dogs.

But? That said, I'm trying out this lifestyle. It's not bad. Feels pretty good, actually.
hate idiots

Huntersville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Mary K you are an idiot...you must be dirty or not care what you look like. Anyone medical or not should care enough about themselves to take a bathand wear the right type clothes for the job. These type complaints are every where hospital, grocery store, church people just don't give a crap anymore!!!! No one is going to serve me food, start an IV if they are not clean..bottome line and I think they should be sent home. That is why BRMC gets the bad rap..city of Bluefeild has went to hell and now all that lives there is scum so they are getting pretty much what they deserve. I worked there many years ago it was a great place and you came to work clean or you didn't work... so you all can thank the City of Bluefield for the shape the whole town is in!!!!
HARLEY GURL

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm curious as to why these posts were posted again----these are old. Could it be "politics" behind BRMC bashing. Seems Princeton Community Hospital has the most to gain from this.
People you need to think before you post these inflammatory remarks...if anything happens to this hospital, PCH is at best 15-20 minutes away---in an life or death situation, those minutes can mean the difference between your loved one living or dying.
If you have a problem with this hospital, notify Mr. Hawley, who is CEO, and proceed this way---don't bash this facility on a community chat room. Do something productive. How can BRMC or any hospital change things if they don't know the problems..........SPEAK UP
Dude

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Most of the employees just voted against a union. They must not be too unhappy.
Who Really Cares

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

HARLEY GURL wrote:
If you have a problem with this hospital, notify Mr. Hawley, who is CEO, and proceed this way---don't bash this facility on a community chat room.
Yeah. You can catch Hawley there if you see his motorcycle parked on the sidewalk next to Medical Records. And IF he's there, all you have to do is find out where he's doing his fu*king at the time. Oh yes. He's REAL interested in your opinion. By the way? He has a fondness for "femininity". Wear something "revealing" to the meeting, lol. After all... Landing a CEO's c0ck in your mouth sets you SOOOOOOO far above the rest of us!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

From what I have experienced things are improving at BRMC. This hospital is important to our community. Admissions are up. Beds are full. The staff who stayed through these tough times are dedicated to the continued improvement of BRMC.
YeahRight

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bluefield hospital is dirty... they either lack the staff to keep the cleanliness up to par or don't care about the quality of work the janitors do. They can't keep up with their patients and lack common sense in light of their educations. I have had bad experiences with my children and grandfather there when he was dying. My family will never step foot in there again. PCH is not much better. The quality of care at both is deteriorating. Staff are over-worked, probably under-paid, and lack the passion to do what they should do. My advice; go to Roanoke, Charleston, or Morgantown where quality and care are embellished.
HARLEY GURL

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

To YeahRight----I do hope you, your family and others like you go out of this area for medical care----that's a good start to cleaning the misfits out of Bluefield and surrounding areas
done for

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

I live less than 10-minutes from BRMC but there is no way I would go there, I went to Princeton for the first time last spring and what a difference. Everyone was very professional and the place was run like a hospital.
1 post removed
Sara

Lynchburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

The doctors there are great. Especially the anesthesia group.
1 post removed

“Life is like a broken record..”

Level 6

Since: Sep 12

Except the voices keep changin

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

From what you can "see" as a regular customer at Blfd. Hospital, it is very clean. But get off into ANY area frequented by employees only and they go off the charts with clutter, trash and uncleanliness.

Clearly, BHMC has elected to cut costs to maximize profits... which is fine... until you cut costs so much that you can no longer adequately address medical issues like a hospital, which BRMC has done.

They aren't even equipped to legally and adequately handle a drug overdose. They must send the patient to Roanoke because they won't have adequate or qualified personnel on the job to deal with the situation.

Heart procedures? The same thing. They are qualified to do certain procedures, but are NOT equipped to handle ANY complications that may arise from the procedures. You'll find the patient emergency medivaced to Roanoke or Charleston in the middle of a heart cath, for goodness sakes.

The E.R. is designed for profit only, running standard tests and procedures whether you need them or not... and just about ALWAYS very untimely (takes far too long) and ultimately inadequate.

The above are only a few of the things I've witnessed. That was enough for me.
worried

War, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

That place is a joke worst ER EVer!
Mike

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

That is the worst hospital ever period.
paid

Princeton, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

The nurses work very hard. Some times they are unable to get to you because of the patient load they have. So please give us a break.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of93
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Bluefield Forum right now

Search the Bluefield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 50 min fitness-guru 43,473
susan nddd chris 2 hr praying 8
hooker Reese (Aug '13) 2 hr Jim Ross 15
Black Guys 2 hr Black Snake Moan 19
Mercer could see new drug treatment clinic 3 hr Eric 3
wayne hartley (Feb '12) 6 hr holy 13
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 7 hr jimmy was the love 3,898
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance