Bluefield Regional Hospital Employees...

Bluefield Regional Hospital Employees are DISGUSTING!!!

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Digusted

Bluefield, WV

#1 Mar 19, 2012
I had the misfortune of taking a loved one to the ER over the weekend! I am shocked at the lack of professionalism I saw. The place is nasty and the nurses are absolutely trashy in the way they dress and conduct themselves! One extremely over weight bleached woman had on a low cut peach shirt with tight peach sweat pants that didn't match at all and was showing her wrinkled cleavage as if she were God's gift to man. I refused to sit anywhere while there because the rooms/trash/furniture clearly has not been wiped down. No wonder people are contacting Mersa and God only knows what else! This isn't my first bad experience there. I was in the cafeteria area and while standing in line to get a coffee I overheard one of the cooks talking about the sexual encounter she had at one of the trashy nightclubs in the area! This was a couple of months ago and then she was hitting on one of the much younger male nurses there! The security guards are the laziest looking things I have ever seen. Shirts not pressed and all they could do was hang around the receptionist and of course smoke at the entrance! Clearly this is unprofessional and I now see why that place is cutting back on jobs......I will NEVER go there again! Princeton will get my business!
BEARBEAR

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Mar 20, 2012
I totally agree with you...........that place has gone to hell since it was taken over by the new owners.I will also take my business to Princeton.
Disgusted

Bluefield, WV

#3 Mar 20, 2012
We took him home yesterday and he even said he didn't want to go back. Once he got to the floor he was ok and said the nurses were nice. I have just had to many bad experiences there to ever go back. They don't care what kind of trash they hire!
PCH RN

Princeton, WV

#4 Mar 20, 2012
Digusted wrote:
I had the misfortune of taking a loved one to the ER over the weekend! I am shocked at the lack of professionalism I saw. The place is nasty and the nurses are absolutely trashy in the way they dress and conduct themselves! One extremely over weight bleached woman had on a low cut peach shirt with tight peach sweat pants that didn't match at all and was showing her wrinkled cleavage as if she were God's gift to man. I refused to sit anywhere while there because the rooms/trash/furniture clearly has not been wiped down. No wonder people are contacting Mersa and God only knows what else! This isn't my first bad experience there. I was in the cafeteria area and while standing in line to get a coffee I overheard one of the cooks talking about the sexual encounter she had at one of the trashy nightclubs in the area! This was a couple of months ago and then she was hitting on one of the much younger male nurses there! The security guards are the laziest looking things I have ever seen. Shirts not pressed and all they could do was hang around the receptionist and of course smoke at the entrance! Clearly this is unprofessional and I now see why that place is cutting back on jobs......I will NEVER go there again! Princeton will get my business!
Well dont bring your skany a$$ to PCH, we have enough complainers and trouble makers. I suggest you get a job and retire your gold card! Most of our nurses work both places, so Medexpress might be a better ootion for you!
slap happy

Bluefield, WV

#5 Mar 20, 2012
If you can get past the ER at BRMC and get a room up on the floors, you can get good care. Getting past that ER without dying is the hard part.
Its pathetic.
I KNOW

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Mar 20, 2012
The floors are just fine the ER is and always has been a pathetic mess-the ER seems to always be the pitts....not only here!
Disgusted

Bluefield, WV

#7 Mar 20, 2012
PCH RN wrote:
<quoted text> Well dont bring your skany a$$ to PCH, we have enough complainers and trouble makers. I suggest you get a job and retire your gold card! Most of our nurses work both places, so Medexpress might be a better ootion for you!
This is exactly what I am talking about. TRASH. I shouldn't have to look at wrinkled old boobs and listen to filth when I visit the hospital especially from an employee and if you have a problem with that then I suggest you quit your job. Its employees like you that are giving these places a bad name!
who dat

Beaver, WV

#8 Mar 20, 2012
The problem with the ER's around here is they are filled to the brim with stupid a$$ pillbillies want some pain meds. These idiots don't leave any room for the truly sick and injured. I would hate to work in an ER it takes a special kind of person if you ask me.
who dat is right

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Mar 20, 2012
If I had to put up with all the trash that comes through the ER I don't know how much effort I would put in to being nice looking and professional. You're just going to smell like nasty stale smoke at the end of the day anyway.

Having only been to the ER for the things you're supposed to go to the ER for, I have not had any bad experiences. There are things called dr offices, and that is where you are supposed to go for things like colds and anything that's not an emergency. I don't think some people realize this.
get even

Bluefield, WV

#10 Mar 20, 2012
I bet if her cloths matched you would have gotten better care. oh by the way my mother contracted mersa at U V A hospital The nurses weren't any better there heck you must of been to judge a beauty contest when you should have been there looking after your LOVED ONE
Disgusted

Bluefield, WV

#11 Mar 20, 2012
get even wrote:
I bet if her cloths matched you would have gotten better care. oh by the way my mother contracted mersa at U V A hospital The nurses weren't any better there heck you must of been to judge a beauty contest when you should have been there looking after your LOVED ONE
You have got to be kidding me! He was admitted for chest pain! This is not something you wait on! There is a thing called proper clothing in the work place. Now I could see her dressed like that if she was working in a place called Chubby Chasers R Us or Desperately Seeking Back My Youth but NOT as a nurse at a hospital!
YourMomLovesMeLo ngTime

Denver, CO

#12 Mar 20, 2012
You mad?
PCH ER

Princeton, WV

#13 Mar 20, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding me! He was admitted for chest pain! This is not something you wait on! There is a thing called proper clothing in the work place. Now I could see her dressed like that if she was working in a place called Chubby Chasers R Us or Desperately Seeking Back My Youth but NOT as a nurse at a hospital!
You and he are, no doubt, pillheads. Everyone knows you complain of chest pain, you get the good drugs. Suck it up, go to a free clinic, or better still, get a damn degree and work in the ER yourself you idiot! ER nurses across America put up with a lot of crap, and their looks has no bearing on their intelligence or their ability to tell a bull$shitter when they see one! I dont even wish people like you on Medexpress!
ridiculous

Bluefield, WV

#14 Mar 20, 2012
The PCH ER is even worse than BRMC. First of all, the staff has an attitude problem. Second, the nurses are stupid. One nurse tried to catheterize a male patient without lubricant. Saw it with my own eyes.

Third, PCH is where all the pillheads are at since you have to pay at the BRMC ER.
I KNOW

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Mar 20, 2012
I am sure a lot of the undesirables & pillheads did end up at PCH since BRMC went for profit the no pays are reduced some BUT NOT ENOUGH!
I KNOW

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 20, 2012
Because they still have the medicaid pillheads to deal with.
Disgusted

Bluefield, WV

#17 Mar 20, 2012
PCH ER wrote:
<quoted text> You and he are, no doubt, pillheads. Everyone knows you complain of chest pain, you get the good drugs. Suck it up, go to a free clinic, or better still, get a damn degree and work in the ER yourself you idiot! ER nurses across America put up with a lot of crap, and their looks has no bearing on their intelligence or their ability to tell a bull$shitter when they see one! I dont even wish people like you on Medexpress!
A 73 year old a pill head??? Yeah ok
Consumer

United States

#18 Mar 20, 2012
PCH ER wrote:
<quoted text> You and he are, no doubt, pillheads. Everyone knows you complain of chest pain, you get the good drugs. Suck it up, go to a free clinic, or better still, get a damn degree and work in the ER yourself you idiot! ER nurses across America put up with a lot of crap, and their looks has no bearing on their intelligence or their ability to tell a bull$shitter when they see one! I dont even wish people like you on Medexpress!
I had a family member at medexpress the other day. The place was clean. The nurses and doctor were professional and nice. We were treated with respect and thanked for our business. If you went to a restaurant and it was filthy, the food was lousy, and the service was pathetic would you go back? Maybe that's why people are avoiding local hospitals. You are correct. It is like any other business. Treat people right and it will thrive. By the way, we have two insurances, work every day , and haven't taken a pain pill in my life!
PCH RN

Princeton, WV

#19 Mar 21, 2012
Consumer wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a family member at medexpress the other day. The place was clean. The nurses and doctor were professional and nice. We were treated with respect and thanked for our business. If you went to a restaurant and it was filthy, the food was lousy, and the service was pathetic would you go back? Maybe that's why people are avoiding local hospitals. You are correct. It is like any other business. Treat people right and it will thrive. By the way, we have two insurances, work every day , and haven't taken a pain pill in my life!
Then by all means, post your name here so we can flag your chart, so we can judge you when you come in in a life or death situation.
PCH RN

Princeton, WV

#20 Mar 21, 2012
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
A 73 year old a pill head??? Yeah ok
Old pillheads, the worst kind!! Just means the old fart was 30yo when Woodstock happened and was out the doing acid and hashish with the rest of the old pillheads! Most drugs on the street originate from 70+ year old people who can get a Rx at the drop of the hat from their many complaints. What's his drug of choice? Opana? Take you a$$ to Medexpress the next time, and IF he was having a heart attack, see what they will do for you! Idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 54 min luci 7,124
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ 1 hr luci 154
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr luci 6,137
had enough hillary? 3 hr screwed 7
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 4 hr Jon_B 1,653
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 6 hr North Mountain 10,484
Thoughts on Bland Street Auto? 9 hr Aunt Bee 8

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance