Where do you go clubbing, what bars a...

Where do you go clubbing, what bars and clubs do you like and why?

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

Partysquad

Richlands, VA

#1 Sep 19, 2009
Out of all the clubs, pubs and bars around Bluefield and Princeton, which are your favorites, and why?

1)Your favorite club, pub or bar:
2)Location:
3)Website or Myspace, if known:
4)Nightly specials:
5)A drink you'd highly reccommend:
6)Hours and nights of operation:
7)Small or large facility?
8)Do they have more than one bar?
9)Dancefloor?
10)Dj?
11)Live band or entertainment?
12)If they have a cover charge, how much is it?
13)What makes this place awesome?
14)Anything you don't like about it?
15)Anything else to say?

Which clubs, pubs or bars are you familar with?
Shakers, Hooligan's, Cowboy Up, Cheers, Mountaineer, Jokers Wild, Cow Palace, Rock-It Club, Big Daddys, Annie's Sports Pub, Cutty's, Kamikaze, 304 Club, High Country, others? Do you ever travel outside our area to go clubbing, if yes, where do you go?
lil ole me

Redmond, WA

#2 Sep 21, 2009
anyone remember 5the Jungje Club from a long time ago -aWILD place

Since: Nov 08

Lerona, WV

#3 Sep 22, 2009
I go to Liquors and More. Buy the alcohol of preference and then take it home. I have MY favorite music here and don't have to worry about fights and drama. The best club for me is the home club
Her

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 24, 2009
Ive been to Shakerz, Hooligans, Cheers, Kamikaze, 304, High Country.. Out of all of those Shakerz is the best but it really depends on what your looking for. I mean I liked 304 ( I dont think its still open tho ) but youd only like that if you get along with black ppl bc I think I saw 3 white ppl.. & there have been alot of shootings, when I was there someone got jumped & there was a gun pulled soo.. Hooligans absolutely sucks.. I went there last New Years Eve, there was no cover & there was maybe 12 ppl there. Cheers used to be good but not anymore.. Kamikaze was okay I guess I just think its too small for the amount of ppl they let in.. High Country is good.. if you like nothin put pure ol country & rednecks lol
Bar hopper

Marion, VA

#5 Sep 28, 2009
Her wrote:
Ive been to Shakerz, Hooligans, Cheers, Kamikaze, 304, High Country.. Out of all of those Shakerz is the best but it really depends on what your looking for. I mean I liked 304 ( I dont think its still open tho ) but youd only like that if you get along with black ppl bc I think I saw 3 white ppl.. & there have been alot of shootings, when I was there someone got jumped & there was a gun pulled soo.. Hooligans absolutely sucks.. I went there last New Years Eve, there was no cover & there was maybe 12 ppl there. Cheers used to be good but not anymore.. Kamikaze was okay I guess I just think its too small for the amount of ppl they let in.. High Country is good.. if you like nothin put pure ol country & rednecks lol
Cheers is now closed. Hooligans has a great crowd, but not till after midnight, and kamakazi is full of 16 yr olds all the time, and the cops watch it like a hawk. High country is for an older crowd.
just looking

Lerona, WV

#6 Sep 29, 2009
don't go to cowboy ups they don't like bikers

Since: Oct 09

Madison, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2009
i liked kamikaze myself, good energy, and they have the best looking bartender i've ever seen!! LOL she looks like she walked out of a magazine....it's worth going for that!!!
new

Richlands, VA

#8 Oct 16, 2009
Partysquad wrote:
Out of all the clubs, pubs and bars around Bluefield and Princeton, which are your favorites, and why?
1)Your favorite club, pub or bar:
2)Location:
3)Website or Myspace, if known:
4)Nightly specials:
5)A drink you'd highly reccommend:
6)Hours and nights of operation:
7)Small or large facility?
8)Do they have more than one bar?
9)Dancefloor?
10)Dj?
11)Live band or entertainment?
12)If they have a cover charge, how much is it?
13)What makes this place awesome?
14)Anything you don't like about it?
15)Anything else to say?
Which clubs, pubs or bars are you familar with?
Shakers, Hooligan's, Cowboy Up, Cheers, Mountaineer, Jokers Wild, Cow Palace, Rock-It Club, Big Daddys, Annie's Sports Pub, Cutty's, Kamikaze, 304 Club, High Country, others? Do you ever travel outside our area to go clubbing, if yes, where do you go?
is shakerz as cool as they say? wheres this place at, anybody got a phone number?
ClubbinCutey

Richlands, VA

#9 Oct 17, 2009
Its xAWESOMEx You should check it out! Tommorrow night, me and the girls will be out there looking fine! Any guys want to meet us, buy us a drink or two? ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 27 min Jon_B 5,645
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 29 min Jon_B 6,578
Blonde in front of KMart 1 hr probably 2
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 3 hr Jon_B 10,133
I need bail, Satan! 5 hr chomp 17
Has anyone hired Dj Wolfman Mike for a funeral 14 hr DMop 11
Second chance concert 21 hr sexy girl 29

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance