rough n' rowdy brawl !!!
funny

Harrisonburg, VA

#21 Dec 28, 2011
Michael Bowman wrote:
<quoted text> Hey "Wang" what are you talking about that you will be having a rough and rowdy time at my house on the night that i will be fighting in the rough n' rowdy.
i don't understand what the hell you are saying. get back to me on here.
sincerely Michael Bowman. aka "Big Bad Wolfman"
wang is saying when your getting your ass beat and the rough n rowdy .hes going to be tapping that ass of your wifes
Freddie

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#22 Dec 29, 2011
I doubt Wang will be doing anything to Mike Bowman's wife for several reasons. The main reason is she is a loyal to Mike and her family and would never do anything to hurt them.

The second thing is she is as mean as a Marine Corp Drill SGT. and would beat Wang within an inch of his life. She beat up Officer Davis in a street fight down on Bluefield Ave when she found out he was picking on Mike
Wang

United States

#23 Dec 29, 2011
Whitey Bulger wrote:
All you guys are acting like big men, hiding behind your screen and talking crap to Mike. If you had any balls all, I suggest signing up for the Ruff and Rowdy and saying this stuff to Mike's face.
Mike is the type of guy that will give you the shirt off his back. However, I bet no one would take it from him.
I used to be one of Mike's biggest critics on Topix. However, I know for a fact that he puts his money where is mouth when it comes to helping people. So I do have respect for the guy.
Do you know the definition of hypocrite?
Wang

United States

#24 Dec 29, 2011
Freddie wrote:
I doubt Wang will be doing anything to Mike Bowman's wife for several reasons. The main reason is she is a loyal to Mike and her family and would never do anything to hurt them.
The second thing is she is as mean as a Marine Corp Drill SGT. and would beat Wang within an inch of his life. She beat up Officer Davis in a street fight down on Bluefield Ave when she found out he was picking on Mike
You and wolfie eat your pork and beans. I'll be eating chicken.
Jimmy

Harriman, TN

#25 Dec 29, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
hey "Wang" fu** you.
Wang

United States

#26 Dec 29, 2011
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text> hey "Wang" fu** you.
No thanks Jimmy, I only do women. Maybe you should try wrestling, then you can regularly have guys put their peckers in your face.
John

Harriman, TN

#27 Dec 29, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks Jimmy, I only do women. Maybe you should try wrestling, then you can regularly have guys put their peckers in your face.
i am a pro wrestler i wrestle for WCW. I Have been up Against The "Big Show" and "Kane" And "Triple H" And The Worlds Strongest Man "Mark Henry" And i have been up Against "Randy Orton"
that's just to name some of the guys i have been up against.
just to let your little bitch ass know that us professional wrestlers are not gay. we all can kick your dumb ass.
Hey Wang you need to Leave are friend Mike alone or we will track you down and kick your Dumb ass.
Sincerely "John Cena" a good friend of "DJ Wolfman Mikes"
Wang

United States

#28 Dec 29, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text> i am a pro wrestler i wrestle for WCW. I Have been up Against The "Big Show" and "Kane" And "Triple H" And The Worlds Strongest Man "Mark Henry" And i have been up Against "Randy Orton"
that's just to name some of the guys i have been up against.
just to let your little bitch ass know that us professional wrestlers are not gay. we all can kick your dumb ass.
Hey Wang you need to Leave are friend Mike alone or we will track you down and kick your Dumb ass.
Sincerely "John Cena" a good friend of "DJ Wolfman Mikes"
Right...

You do know that the Hulk's wife knew that the Hulk and Brutus Beefcake were doing some bedroom wrestling don't you? If wrestlers want to have peckers in their faces, they can have at it. All the while, I'll be taking care of the ladies and they can keep eating their pork and beans.

If you are a wrestler, which I doubt, wear a t-shirt on TV saying 'Wang is dead meat', let us know when it will be aired, and prove it. Otherwise, shut that wiener hole in that melon on you shoulders.
Mike Bowman

Harriman, TN

#29 Dec 29, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey "Wang" did you know that eating Chicken is Almost as bad for your Health as eating pork and Red Meats. i always stay away from eating Chicken and Red Meats. i always eat a lot of fish,
and Rice, and Oatmeal, and i take fish oil 4 times a day. if you start eating the foods that i eat. you will be as Sorong and as Healthy as me. hey wang do you Remember that old saying you are what you eat. so what does that tell us people about you. that tells all of us people here on topix that you are a Damn Chicken.
lol
Sincerely Mike Bowman. aka "DJ Wolfman Mike"
Wang

United States

#30 Dec 29, 2011
Mike Bowman wrote:
<quoted text> Hey "Wang" did you know that eating Chicken is Almost as bad for your Health as eating pork and Red Meats. i always stay away from eating Chicken and Red Meats. i always eat a lot of fish,
and Rice, and Oatmeal, and i take fish oil 4 times a day. if you start eating the foods that i eat. you will be as Sorong and as Healthy as me. hey wang do you Remember that old saying you are what you eat. so what does that tell us people about you. that tells all of us people here on topix that you are a Damn Chicken.
lol
Sincerely Mike Bowman. aka "DJ Wolfman Mike"
Thanks for the dietary tips. We do differ in another area as well. Evidently you prefer having men rub their genitalia in your face while I only allow women to do the same. What does that tell us about you? Before you go to the brawl, make sure there is some chicken in the fridge.
Mike Bowman

Harriman, TN

#31 Dec 29, 2011
Wang wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the dietary tips. We do differ in another area as well. Evidently you prefer having men rub their genitalia in your face while I only allow women to do the same. What does that tell us about you? Before you go to the brawl, make sure there is some chicken in the fridge.
hey "Wang" why are you on here a saying that you will be at my house a fuc**** my wife while i'm going to be fighting in the Rough n' rowdy brawl. you are a Complete Dumb Ass for Saying shit like that. Knowing that my wife can Arrest you. hey wang just to Advise you that my wife is an FBI Agent. and that the FBI is Tracking Down Your Comment that you said about you a Coming to our Resident to cause harm to my wife. if Caught you could pull some real hard time Behind Bars.
Sincerely Mike Bowman. aka "DJ Wolfman Mike" (A Wolfman Jack Sound Alike)
Peter Inurbutt

Bluefield, WV

#32 Dec 29, 2011
You going to be selling Apple Butter and hotdogs between fights?
no tough man

United States

#33 Dec 29, 2011
Mike just make sure you show up to fight at the right place the tough man is in Huntington that weekend lol not brushfork u may have a chance to win if u r the only one there
1 post removed
blind baby

Fairfield, VA

#35 Dec 30, 2011
Mike Bowman wrote:
<quoted text> hey "Wang" why are you on here a saying that you will be at my house a fuc**** my wife while i'm going to be fighting in the Rough n' rowdy brawl. you are a Complete Dumb Ass for Saying shit like that. Knowing that my wife can Arrest you. hey wang just to Advise you that my wife is an FBI Agent. and that the FBI is Tracking Down Your Comment that you said about you a Coming to our Resident to cause harm to my wife. if Caught you could pull some real hard time Behind Bars.
FBI, actor, DJ, damn you and wife are pathetic liars.
Mike

Harriman, TN

#36 Dec 30, 2011
blind baby wrote:
<quoted text> FBI, actor, DJ, damn you and wife are pathetic liars.
hey there "blind baby" you do not personally know me and my wife. you do not even know any one from my family. you just go by what other people says about me & my family. it sounds like to me that you need to grow the hell up and don't believe in all heresay. i can prove myself these other people who gets on here can't prove nothing bad about me or my family. i'm 100% for Real. hey "blind baby" let me ask you a question why do you get on topix and judge me. you people who gets on here can not judge anyone only god can judge. a lot of people who gets on here missuses topix they are what call shit stirers. if you ask me people who gets on here needs to get along with each other and quit judging people and quit making up stories and lies on people.
sincerely Mike Bowman. aka "DJ Wolfman Mike" (A True DJ Legend)
Wang

Knoxville, TN

#37 Jan 3, 2012
Mike Bowman wrote:
<quoted text> hey "Wang" why are you on here a saying that you will be at my house a fuc**** my wife while i'm going to be fighting in the Rough n' rowdy brawl. you are a Complete Dumb Ass for Saying shit like that. Knowing that my wife can Arrest you. hey wang just to Advise you that my wife is an FBI Agent. and that the FBI is Tracking Down Your Comment that you said about you a Coming to our Resident to cause harm to my wife. if Caught you could pull some real hard time Behind Bars.
Hahaha... Your high level of delusion must come from too many butts to the head. I sure had a good time the other night. The chicken was excellent.
1 post removed

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#39 Jan 3, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
You sound about as retarded as that American Dream moron.
Bwhahhahaha
Michael Bowman

Harriman, TN

#40 Jan 3, 2012
Gone4good_ok wrote:
You sound about as retarded as that American Dream moron.
Who Jr Young. aka The American Dream
is nice Person to know and a good fighter.
sincerely michael bowman. aka "Big Bad Wolfman"
big nads

Bluefield, WV

#41 Jan 6, 2012
blind baby wrote:
<quoted text>FBI, actor, DJ, damn you and wife are pathetic liars.
Yes sounds like a bunch of crap he's probably on welfare fighting for his pill money.

“Hopping around Topix”

Since: Nov 08

On The Highway To Hell

#42 Jan 6, 2012
big nads wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes sounds like a bunch of crap he's probably on welfare fighting for his pill money.
Why don`t you tell him that to his face ? instead of running you`re mouth on here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 3 min SWAMP WITCH 12,911
Mercer Nursing and Rehab Center 5 hr Tommy 7
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 6 hr Jenna 14,784
Food Word Game (Feb '15) 6 hr Jenna 4,298
Knock knock 6 hr WannaBJ 1
Dishnetwork 6 hr All hail 12
warning !!!! 6 hr Yes Man 8

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance