First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mind your business

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2012
John d wrote:
See dr ascue is up to his same tricks writing pain pill, to all these people they will get him again its just a Marty of time
Man stfu! He's doing things the right way. It's illegal to NOT write pain medication to someone that has documents that prove they have a major problem with a bone, joint or muscle on their body. Are you mad bc he won't write you any? So shut up until you know FACTS!
I know

Ardsley, NY

#3 Oct 5, 2012
There is nothing wrong with these people, There pt wearing wires on him,he tnks he can trust them but he going down Again soon trust that
Haha

United States

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Well then I guess someone needs to wear some wires on Edwards and Lasker then! Trust me, they give it out like Candy.
yeah

Lewisburg, WV

#5 Oct 8, 2012
edwards gives more than ascue ever dreamed of. if your female and want pills go to edwards! and not just hydro he gives perc 10's! 120! ;)
wow

Rockville, MD

#6 Oct 9, 2012
This is so sad!!! Leave him alone he is a good man who will see patients without insurance for very low cost an treat them with respect while doing so!!! Do not know how many patients have no options and he gave them one!
Wow

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Oct 9, 2012
[QUOTE who= wow
This is so sad!!! Leave him alone he is a good man who will see patients without insurance for very low cost an treat them with respect while doing so!!! Do not know how many patients have no options and he gave them one![/QUOTE] lmao treats his pt good, u call getting them hooked on pills for no reason, giving the 150 tens for no reason that's good, he is going to get busted again I know 3 girls already wore a wire in him
Again..,
yeaman

New Hope, VA

#8 Oct 10, 2012
Talk trash that all you can do. It no wonder you ruin people lives.
Jusayin

Camp Creek, WV

#9 Oct 10, 2012
You must be one of his pill popping white trash hillbillies
poopiepants

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
Will he write me something other than pain pills or benzos?
yeaman

New Hope, VA

#11 Oct 11, 2012
I know wrote:
There is nothing wrong with these people, There pt wearing wires on him,he tnks he can trust them but he going down Again soon trust that
Funny he was never charged he had done nothing wrong look at the court document stupid
Judy

Princeton, WV

#12 Oct 22, 2012
Why does Ascue hang out at the mexicanrest. with his latop all the time? Don't he have an office any more?
Mr Know it All

United States

#13 Oct 30, 2012
I think his newest nurse is beautiful
BLFD Man

Saint Paul, MN

#14 Nov 3, 2012
Last time they got him he had to go in the army and be a dr. for a few years. And he is always putting ear rings in girls nips. and lower lips. What dr, does that kind of thing. I know a guy that has been going to him for 20 years getting pain pills and benos . And is still getting them. One of these days they will get him good and he will get put away for along time. I hope!!!
curious

Circle Pines, MN

#15 Nov 3, 2012
BLFD Man wrote:
Last time they got him he had to go in the army and be a dr. for a few years. And he is always putting ear rings in girls nips. and lower lips. What dr, does that kind of thing. I know a guy that has been going to him for 20 years getting pain pills and benos . And is still getting them. One of these days they will get him good and he will get put away for along time. I hope!!!
Does the guy going to Dr for years actually need the pain pills and benos?
WVR

Marietta, GA

#16 Nov 7, 2012
I have carpal tunnel ( thats what I've been told). Will he see me and refer me to an ortho? I dont want to go to the er and wait for days. Its a legitament ailment and I have insurance. Its to the point that I'm having trouble using my arm.
I dont know much about him and dont know where his office is located. Feedback would be appreciated.....:)
Mary

Ardsley, NY

#17 Nov 7, 2012
WVR wrote:
I have carpal tunnel ( thats what I've been told). Will he see me and refer me to an ortho? I dont want to go to the er and wait for days. Its a legitament ailment and I have insurance. Its to the point that I'm having trouble using my arm.
I dont know much about him and dont know where his office is located. Feedback would be appreciated.....:)
I have it also nothing he can do at all beside tell u to we're a brass in your hand, u need to see a Nero spec they can do surgery or shots n your hand asscue can do nothing, if your hand that bad why would u even tnk about him
1 post removed
Dr Ascue

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
Well, you all can look at other doctors. We have right to treat patients as we see them. We screen all patients. one half of my practice is cosmetics. We do very little piercings. Get a fkn life. Check me out at Va Board of Medicine. Or the court system. If I knew your names, I would sue you for slander. I will forward all this to Topix, as I am sueing the also. Det a fkn like people
sunshine

Springfield, NJ

#20 Nov 22, 2012
Hope you get some justice your good name has been dragged through the mud long enough with tazewell county on an unfounded witch hunt.
huh

Circle Pines, MN

#21 Nov 22, 2012
Dr Ascue wrote:
Well, you all can look at other doctors. We have right to treat patients as we see them. We screen all patients. one half of my practice is cosmetics. We do very little piercings. Get a fkn life. Check me out at Va Board of Medicine. Or the court system. If I knew your names, I would sue you for slander. I will forward all this to Topix, as I am sueing the also. Det a fkn like people
could you please explain what medical purpose piercings serve ? Why would a real doctor do this to a patient?
meme

United States

#22 Nov 22, 2012
My opinion..., he is a good doctor. Leave him alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 5 min Theo 12,468
Life behind the Counter 40 min Private Eye 13
Kristy,Dwight (Aug '12) 1 hr Tattoo 11
Hey, dumbasses! 1 hr Mike Bowman 13
Not In My Living Room ~ A thru Z 2 hr luci 433
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ 2 hr luci 698
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 hr luci 14,473

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance