First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MyAdvice4U

Princeton, WV

#1 Jun 9, 2010
despicable, ugly, vile, slimy, unworthy, worthless, wretched
morally reprehensible....

gold digger-a woman who associates with or marries a rich man in order to get valuables from him through gifts or a divorce settlement

whore -a woman who practices unlawful sexual commerce with men, especially one who prostitutes her body for hire; a prostitute; a harlot

fornicatress -a woman guilty of fornication

unpleasant; disagreeable; likely to cause trouble or loss....

lesbian, tribade, gay woman
a female homosexual

gingivitis
Loose Pussy

streetwalker, street girl, hooker, hustler, floozy, floozie, slattern
a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets

alcoholic, alky, dipsomaniac, boozer, lush, soaker, souse
a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually

alcoholic dementia, alcohol amnestic disorder, Korsakoff's psychosis, Korsakoff's syndrome, Korsakov's psychosis, Korsakov's syndrome, polyneuritic psychosis
dementia observed during the last stages of severe chronic alcoholism; involves loss of memory for recent events although long term memory is intact

drug addict, junkie, junky
a narcotics addict
owow

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2010
this is the funniest shit I've ever seen
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#3 Jun 9, 2010
I hate this Bitch. She thought about fucking my baby daddy for a while, but i guess he realized, that bitch stinkin ass pussy and hairy nipples was too much for him in one night! The thing about this bitch is, Then men she dates, is what makes her. Shes a user, and just like myadvice4u said, shes a gold digger. She does not have shit to her name, and she has to get drunk every night to go home with steven. Her life isnt good unless she is under the influence of some type of drug, or alcohol. I seen her making out with a fat dark head girl @ kami one night...She really knows how to put a bad image of herself out here.
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#4 Jun 9, 2010
Hopefully her daughter wont grow up to be just like her mother! I feel sorry for that child. CPS should be called.
2 posts removed
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 9, 2010
FAKE. I wonder how she would look if she didnt always have her face caked with makeup. I personally think there is nothing hot about this girl, her tits are small and she has no ass, her teeth are out of wack..and she tans so much, shes orange her eyes are so big it looks like she is always surprised at something. She tries to hard to be sexy
1 post removed
bigdick69

Princeton, WV

#9 Jun 9, 2010
MyAdvice4U wrote:
despicable, ugly, vile, slimy, unworthy, worthless, wretched
morally reprehensible....
gold digger-a woman who associates with or marries a rich man in order to get valuables from him through gifts or a divorce settlement
whore -a woman who practices unlawful sexual commerce with men, especially one who prostitutes her body for hire; a prostitute; a harlot
fornicatress -a woman guilty of fornication
unpleasant; disagreeable; likely to cause trouble or loss....
lesbian, tribade, gay woman
a female homosexual
gingivitis
Loose Pussy
streetwalker, street girl, hooker, hustler, floozy, floozie, slattern
a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
alcoholic, alky, dipsomaniac, boozer, lush, soaker, souse
a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
alcoholic dementia, alcohol amnestic disorder, Korsakoff's psychosis, Korsakoff's syndrome, Korsakov's psychosis, Korsakov's syndrome, polyneuritic psychosis
dementia observed during the last stages of severe chronic alcoholism; involves loss of memory for recent events although long term memory is intact
drug addict, junkie, junky
a narcotics addict
That pretty much says it all.
1 post removed
i know that smut

Waterloo, Canada

#11 Jun 11, 2010
Ahahahahahhahaha yea she does have them brickchewer fangs going on! I went to school with her and she was cool then but I saw her at her nasty lil gas station job and she was allll in every mans face and flirty as h3ll, then acted like a bitch towards me! Lol wow like I wanted to say dang trace I'm glad you've gotten so far in life!lmao

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Jun 11, 2010
awwww.....I see now, whats going on. BIG Props to all you guys sayin how it is~The crazy bitch is give me the thumbs up for ya work, but nice job! Couldnt had put it any better "MyAdvice4U" and " i know that smut" nice one bout her grill.(im gonna use that one, if ya dont mind)LMFAO!! its like really, wtf is up with that, ya know! but tracie wouldnt be tracie without them big bug eyes, and..what was it.."Brick chewer Fangs" ha ha. oh, and she wouldnt have that job at that crappy gas station as u put it, if it was for her mom dating the owner. and no, I dont think she is pretty, she does tan toooooo much,there is a time when you have to slow down, ya know. your whole attitude thinking your the bestest..bitch~you grew up in a trailor park, you work in a crappy gas station (only cause ya momma)and like everyone says, "THE GUYS YOU DATE, IS WHO MAKES YOU~GOLDDIGGER" and matters of fact, wasnt it you tracie who told me back in the day that smoke wasnt much,(if ya kno what i mean) all that shit u talked bout him, and now you "LOVE" him so much. and Highschoolers get promise rings, idiot.
But let me say this. I cant fucking stand you bitch. Looks like you have more people out here that cant stand you, other then me..Maybe for once, if you could keep me out of your fucking head, you would realize that. Its like this..If someone across the world said somethin bout you, first thought that would come to your mind, is me. Thats how much you think of me. wtf?

SO NOW I OFFICALLY SPOKE MY TRUTH, THERES YOUR REASON TO BE PISSED AT ME. PEACE!!
1 post removed
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#14 Jun 15, 2010
goin around that girl is pregnant with stevens child, he will be tied down now. Doesnt she already have two kids? well, she see's $$ signs when the baby is born
Funny

Franklin, TN

#15 Jun 15, 2010
Sorry not pregnant lmao
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#16 Jun 15, 2010
Just getting Fat. LMAO
Anonymous

Princeton, WV

#17 Jun 15, 2010
Lace_Baby wrote:
awwww.....I see now, whats going on. BIG Props to all you guys sayin how it is~The crazy bitch is give me the thumbs up for ya work, but nice job! Couldnt had put it any better "MyAdvice4U" and " i know that smut" nice one bout her grill.(im gonna use that one, if ya dont mind)LMFAO!! its like really, wtf is up with that, ya know! but tracie wouldnt be tracie without them big bug eyes, and..what was it.."Brick chewer Fangs" ha ha. oh, and she wouldnt have that job at that crappy gas station as u put it, if it was for her mom dating the owner. and no, I dont think she is pretty, she does tan toooooo much,there is a time when you have to slow down, ya know. your whole attitude thinking your the bestest..bitch~you grew up in a trailor park, you work in a crappy gas station (only cause ya momma)and like everyone says, "THE GUYS YOU DATE, IS WHO MAKES YOU~GOLDDIGGER" and matters of fact, wasnt it you tracie who told me back in the day that smoke wasnt much,(if ya kno what i mean) all that shit u talked bout him, and now you "LOVE" him so much. and Highschoolers get promise rings, idiot.
But let me say this. I cant fucking stand you bitch. Looks like you have more people out here that cant stand you, other then me..Maybe for once, if you could keep me out of your fucking head, you would realize that. Its like this..If someone across the world said somethin bout you, first thought that would come to your mind, is me. Thats how much you think of me. wtf?
SO NOW I OFFICALLY SPOKE MY TRUTH, THERES YOUR REASON TO BE PISSED AT ME. PEACE!!
YEA FUNNY SHE WAS TRYIN TO GIVE ME A HARD TIME ONCE OVER MY MAN BEFORE HE PASSED AND THAT BITCH GOT HERS. SHE ALWAYS BE UP ON HER SHIT DONT STINK ATTITUDE SHE HAS MORE CHICKS WHO GONA GET HER SHE JUST GONA KEEP FRONTIN LIKE SHE HAS SUM ALI IN HER BLOOD CANT WAIT WHEN SHE GETS HERS THEN SHE WONT BE ALL HOTT ON HERSELF OH I THOUGHT HIM THAT THING YOU LIKE BOO
1 post removed
hate her

Princeton, WV

#19 Jun 22, 2010
yeah i dont like her either she got with that jason guy who drives blue tiburon i think and caught some shit ajax wont wipe off so smoke might want to get checked or you never know he may have already had something.
Anonymous

Bluefield, WV

#20 Jun 24, 2010
Who has she not been with? Wax your car up, and the bitch will jump on your sh*t faster then you can pull it out! Might need a SUV these days, shes getting a little chunkie. Prob. Knocked up..But then again, she looks like she is just indulging herself in food, cause that bit*h is thick! Her face, her triple stack chin, Her legs, Her gut..Give it time, Steven will find a better looking girl, who is thin, and not as fake. He can do way better then her anyways what is he thinking? Mark my words, it wont last, She's getting to fat, and everyone Knows Smoke has to rep a hot chick, not someone who weighs his shoulders down when her legs are held high.
MEME

Nashville, TN

#21 Jul 28, 2010
Lace_Baby wrote:
HER MOTHER DIDNT DATE THE OWNER, SHE DATED THE MANAGER THEN WHO HASNT SHE BEEN WITH , BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THE OWNERS THAT ARE BROTHERS WOULDNT TOUCH HER MOTHER WITH A TEN FOOT POLE I HEARD THAT OUT ONE WORKERS MOUTH AT POP SHOP I WAS TOLD WHAT WAS SAID ABOUT HER , YOU SHOULD SEE HER MOTHER AT WORK WITH THE MEN , HAVE OF THEM SAID IT WOULD BE A COLD DAY IN HE** FIRST AND SOME HAVE TAKING HER UP THEY WAS ALL MARRIED THATS WHAT SHE LIKESSHE STILL MESSES WITH THE MANAGER AT THE ONE ON THE 4LANE HONEY THERE IS A LOT OF PEOPLE TALK SH** ABOUT HER TOO.
ok wiith me

Nashville, TN

#22 Jul 31, 2010
tracie is sweet girl, why yall talk all that.
CDS

Brentwood, TN

#23 Jul 31, 2010
Now I aint saying anything about the way she looks bc that was up to God... But the things she can change is her parenting! That kid gets dropped off at houses about 3 times a week! Always has random bruises, and had or still might who knows, RINGWORM!!!!! She should be ashamed of herself, and her bf Smoke is just as bad. How could any decent human be with someone who is that kind of parent.
lal w

Waynesboro, VA

#24 Jul 31, 2010
kwm
chupacabra

South Hill, VA

#25 Jul 31, 2010
ok wiith me wrote:
tracie is sweet girl, why yall talk all that.
Amen.
Smoke

United States

#26 Jul 31, 2010
Lol funny that's really funny! Ok let's state the truth !!! First off laynie doesn't get treated bad or dropped off!! Truth being her piece of shit dad doesn't even call to see her not even fathers day second I (smoke) has done more than Derrick anydat. Already took her to Disney and few vacations not to mention takes care of her everyday so here's bottom line, talk shit behind a computer not say who u are I live in bluewell come tell me to my face. I swear to u that u don't have the balls to do so so shut it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tesla kelly 13 min bksippin 3
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 45 min North Mountain 10,113
Hillary Clinton secures Nomination! 1 hr skeetos 5
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 2 hr Mark mark 6,507
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Mark mark 5,599
beloved local DJ, radio personality and apple b... 8 hr Sumptuous 40
Curious 10 hr ayudame 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages