Next Last
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

#3 May 4, 2011
wish i could help you

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2011
When is the judge gonna enforce the law on Sonny Eller? Law letting him SLID FOR TOO MANY YEARS!! Time to protect the victims of Sonny Eller W. V.!!! So wake up & start posting so he will be behind bars.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#5 May 4, 2011
PRINCETON W.V. JUDGES DO NOT ENFORCE THE LAW!!! TOO MANY CHANCES GIVEN TO THIEVES, & DRUG DEALERS!! TAKE SONNY ELLER FOR EXAMPLE: HE'S STILL NOT IN JAIL AFTER NUMEROUS COUNTS OF CRIMES!!! WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE FOR A JUDGE TO DO HIS JOB?! THINK I'LL CALL LOCAL TV & RADIO NEWS FOR A LIL INVESTIGATION ON WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE PRINCETON W.V. JUDGES!!
itsover

United States

#6 May 4, 2011
pecon and monster wrote:
PRINCETON W.V. JUDGES DO NOT ENFORCE THE LAW!!! TOO MANY CHANCES GIVEN TO THIEVES, & DRUG DEALERS!! TAKE SONNY ELLER FOR EXAMPLE: HE'S STILL NOT IN JAIL AFTER NUMEROUS COUNTS OF CRIMES!!! WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE FOR A JUDGE TO DO HIS JOB?! THINK I'LL CALL LOCAL TV & RADIO NEWS FOR A LIL INVESTIGATION ON WHAT THE PROBLEM IS WITH THE PRINCETON W.V. JUDGES!!
You should!! God knows they luck a kid for anything.. Mean while the real convicts walk round laughing!
spill it

Mechanicsville, VA

#7 May 4, 2011
What crimes has he been convicted of.?
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

#8 May 4, 2011
he the stupid idiot that broke into Bluewell school,deals drugs,him and his slut girlfriend sara slayer ,got busted on breaking into his neigbors car,they are no good and will fuck anyone over even there own faily,and steal anything!And lie about everything THE judge dropped onre of the 3 counts on breaking into the school that could held up to 10 years in prison down to something to about a parking ticket.He missed his 2nd couft date was re-arrested let back on the streets to start stealing again.SO "ITSOVER" he is a real,he will drug you,then steal from you while your KOed and then call the police and say you broke in on him.He is a E-Con walking around laughing at you and everyone else.
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

#9 May 5, 2011
Anybody want to help spill the beans on these 2 or what?
unknown too

Huntington, IN

#10 May 6, 2011
unknown wrote:
Anybody want to help spill the beans on these 2 or what?
Have these people done something to you?
La la

United States

#11 May 6, 2011
Well sonny Eller and Sara can be found on duck pond road. If you go toward montaclm an make the first left on duck pond road you
Follow that road all the way out I think you stay to your left. It comes to a dead end so if it's not a dead end go right don't remember if you go left or right. But I think it's left. They like in the last trailer on the left it over the hill a little bit. It has red shutters and a front porch. I hope I could help but it is duck pond road and last house on left over the hill and it's a dead end. And yes they need to be caught and took to jail. They sell drugs with all the children in the neighborhood I am sure that their neighbors don't want this around their children. And Sara is just crazy it's like she is Not even here in the world she does not even know half the time what's going on. And they both are nothing but liars and drug delears. They need help they need to go to rehab or jail one. There comes a point in life when you burn all your bridges and I think they have burned them all their time is comming. I just hate to see someone this young mess their life up this bad. Hope they get help and make something out of life And I know them because me and my husband was goin to buy a house right beside of them an they walked over to talk to us and they were the reason we did not buy the home. They had at lest ten people come and go within ten min. And they could not even hold their heads up. Come to find out the people were moving because of them also
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

#12 May 6, 2011
Yes "unknowntoo" they have both threatened my life! And I called bluefield,and bluewell police and the cops I talked to has searched their house at least 10 times and can't pin anything on them.I requested a searh warrart and the cops said since nobody has seen a gun they couldn't issuse a search warrant even though sonny told 2 people he was going to shoot me,and if I came on their propety sara was going to give "her" gun to sonny to kill me. Not that I'm 1 bit afaid of either of these low life creeps,NOW their the one's who better start watching their back,front,side,and what's above them and below them.But they are usaually 2 fucked up to even walk straight.Im coming for them law or no law!!!!Thanks for all your help.

And for the neighobors start taking down plate #'s of the cars and when those guys get busted maybe someone will shit their pants and say where they got their drugs.TRUST me I'm on my way!!!!
Me and you

United States

#13 May 7, 2011
Good luck let me know if you find them. And I will tell everyone to start taking plate numbers. And keep is updated.
ONE WHO KNOWS

Glenview, IL

#14 May 7, 2011
unknown too wrote:
<quoted text>Have these people done something to you?
YES! All they do is victimize their own family, friends, even strangers. They have NO Conscience or Remorse!!!
true blue

Bluefield, WV

#15 May 7, 2011
well if you called the bluewell police your on top of your game. i dont know these two, but yes they sound like thugs. one thing is i could not make heads nor tails of your post, you really should correct mistakes before you submit it. then maybe it will add to your credibility if you can spell simple words and make sense.
true blue

Bluefield, WV

#16 May 7, 2011
another thing is just post once with your troubles theres no need conversing with oneself trying to make it seem like more. when you show up naperville IL or anderson SC everytime you change your name it shows your despirate side and may make legitimate complaints look vengeful and invalid. keep one name through a post cause if you believe in what you say you dont need to add to it by pretending to be more than 1 person. im sure these ppl have done bad to you. but you discredit yourself by going about it in a shady manner.
Love

United States

#17 May 7, 2011
Yes I am sure they have been bad to you. But you should let the law take care of this matter. This is a problem that the law needs to control. If you go and try and do something you may get hurt or anything. You never know when you are messing with people like this. I mean you say that don't even care about their family. What makes you think they are going to have any remorse for you. And anytime you are dealing with drugs the problem is always bad. So inwould just keep reporting the problem to the law. And if they are telling you that they have nothing on them then it's not their fault. They have to have a reason ro take someone to jail. I am sure If these people are this bad the law is already on top of the game with them. And also have you even thought that the law has nothing on them at this point to arrest them but when dealing with drug the law is going to watch their every move. They are probley just waiting for the right time to get them. And to have enough on them to hold them in jail for a while. If they have been to jail several times and got out every time the law is probley just getting more and more stuff on them like I said to take them
To jail for a while and not just a day or so. And if they cause this much trouble then I would not want ro go around them like you say you are going to find them. Because who knows with allthe calls the law has had you will be the one in the wrong and they would take you to jail. And I understand you are mad but levae a problem like this for the law. Let them do their job and catch them. They can't do that if they have people like you going their and causing more trouble. Be safe and just take care of yourself Nd stay away from them.
Smh

Aylett, VA

#18 May 8, 2011
He tried to wear a wire on me but I knew it and ran him off early.
unknown

Las Vegas, NV

#19 May 8, 2011
Thanks for all your support Sonny has already did over a year in prision,but he's a big chicken.Smh,what the cops wired him to bust you or he hooked his own self up with a wire? If I had to spend time on jail over these 2 it would be worth it to me just to just to see there eyeballs flying out there head f%*king head as as stopmed their faces off..Any of you ever feel like towards someone? He and his bitch are just sitting ducks on duck pond road.ha-ha
unknowntoo

Huntington, IN

#20 May 8, 2011
How would you know what they do to their family? What did they do?
1 post removed
ONE WHO KNOWS

Glenview, IL

#22 May 9, 2011
true blue & unknown...I know 100 percent what Sonny has done to his family!! Duh! Don't need to be a genius to figure it out. And I am the most creditable person you'll ever talk to. I was told I have to be anonymous on this site but the whole civilized world will know exactly what Sonny has done to victimize helpless people!! His dirty little secrets of crime & victimization will not be kept "in the closet" forever!
unknowntoo

Huntington, IN

#23 May 9, 2011
Are your kids perfect RED!!!...we will pray for you and your kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee DJ Cole Slaw is great 10 min Tommy 1
Hello from Dolly Wally 11 min Tommy 1
Yankee DJ Cole Slaw invites you to care 12 min Tommy 1
Yankee DJ Cole Slawwill be at Capt ds 5oclock 12 min Tommy 1
Yankee DJ Cole Slaw wears combat 13 min Tommy 1
Yankee DJ Cole Slaw just the right combo 13 min Tommy 1
Yankee DJ Cole Slaw love one another 14 min Tommy 1

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance