anyone know him???? im tryin to holla!
The Realest Chick

Harriman, TN

#2 Apr 19, 2010
he cool people...he my baby daddys homie..and he a real good dude
Britt W

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Yea he's got a girl but she's really ugly. He's a cool dude but he use to cheat in girls but he could have changed.
lol

Bluefield, WV

#4 Apr 20, 2010
so how long he been wit this girl???? and how you know she ugle??
yesir

Oak Ridge, TN

#5 Apr 20, 2010
i hears he snitchen
All His

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Apr 20, 2010
Britt W wrote:
Yea he's got a girl but she's really ugly. He's a cool dude but he use to cheat in girls but he could have changed.
sounds like someone is jealous!!!!!
LMFAO

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 20, 2010
yesir wrote:
i hears he snitchen
Zack???????yeah right its probably you tryin to blame someone else.
Britt W

Ossining, NY

#8 Apr 20, 2010
For awhile. I have seen them together and she ain't cute but that's my opinion.
LMFAO

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Apr 20, 2010
Britt W wrote:
For awhile. I have seen them together and she ain't cute but that's my opinion.
what you jealous over her?? why would you even care about her????we are talkin about zack...
Britt W

United States

#10 Apr 20, 2010
Cause someone asked how I knew she was ugly I just gave my opinion. Why are you so worried about him anyway? Who cares who he's with or whatever else he does.
Zack

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Apr 20, 2010
yesir wrote:
i hears he snitchen
well sir if you know so ficken much then put your name so i can whoop that as$

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Apr 21, 2010
He's a child. He is not attactive at all, he looks like a fast aging rat, him and amber do good together..they both are not much at all!! Zack is the worst when it comes to drugs, and yes, he does cheat on his girl, has a few times b4
staci

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Apr 21, 2010
da_truth80 wrote:
He's a child. He is not attactive at all, he looks like a fast aging rat, him and amber do good together..they both are not much at all!! Zack is the worst when it comes to drugs, and yes, he does cheat on his girl, has a few times b4
you nasty bitch i kno who you are and u better watch ur back you aint the truth about shit you ugly as$ bitc@
1 post removed
Amber

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Apr 21, 2010
da_truth80 wrote:
Not attactive??????learn how to spell b*tch...fast aging rat how long did it take you to think that one up? and for me b*tch i got a lot goin for me i go to college full time and work for a doctor part time. sounds like your just a lil jealous of us or you wouldnt be postin sh*t like that.....
zack

Murfreesboro, TN

#16 Apr 21, 2010
da_truth yea right you don't kno sh*t about me so you need to keep your nasty a$$ mouth shut
yesir

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Apr 21, 2010
lol a fast aging rat means the same as an old snitch. but as far as his girl goes she is a hottie

Location hidden

#18 Apr 21, 2010
Attractive!! There~I spelt it right, But you knew what i was saying, you dumb bitch! As for Staci... I seriously doubt you know who I am...SERIOUSLY. And if you did, you wouldnt do shit...the truth is, zack is patheic, and it didnt take long at all to think that one up, it comes to mind every time i see him...or he comes to mind. Amber~Fuck You Bitch~I know you, your not shit, and being with zack is just funny, how do you like having a man who is always fucked up off of zanis and pain pills, and doses off, do you like putting your lips up to his with drool sliding down his chin, like a child who cant care for himself...its ridiculously funny how big of a scum bag he is, and that whole family is worthless, you fit right in, amber!! Zack has cheated on you so many times, and i know a few of the girls, a few of hem bitches are my grls, and they have funny stories on him and how he acts when all over dosing on drus, good role model for your son, if he keeps seeing shit like that, mayb he'll grow up thinking its ok to have another human being whipping drool off a grown mans face, and it could affect him 2 ways, he could learn from the abuse he is recieving through his "step daddy" and learn to help people wth problems like you guys have, or he can grow up and join you on getting hhg. Parents of the year!!! Fuck all of you, and Staci, keep up the good work on finding out who i am, bitch.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 21, 2010
another thing! stop writing with money signs in your words, none of you bitches have BANK!!$$$$$$$$
lol

Bluefield, WV

#20 Apr 21, 2010
amber will kick your a!@
zack

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Apr 22, 2010
you f*cken who*e you need to watch you say cause i do know who u are and your the pathetic one all u do is sit around and hate on people you want even post who u are and get ya facts right cause i don't even get high anymore so why don,t you think of something else to do with your day and you better watch yourself b_otch!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beloved local DJ, radio personality and apple b... 19 min Woohoo 42
Funerals in Miami 3 hr The Iron Sheik 9
Hillary Clinton secures Nomination! 3 hr The Iron Sheik 6
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 7 hr The Stealth 6,510
I need bail, Satan! 7 hr Words Of Wisdom 11
Curious 9 hr Hatred 29
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 10 hr North Mountain 10,115
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages