jared brooks-J ROCK killed in wreck
Let me Say This

Brentwood, TN

#70 Feb 21, 2011
First off. If this man died its very tragic. And i pray for family.

But if this man sold drugs.If he lived a life of crime etc? and Never repented and tried to live right. Then it should be a warning to anyone.

Life is short. We all must repent.help one another . And follow jesus best we can.

Sadly the world is becoming worse. Drugs are rampant. Pills are being pushed by doctors without regard. Doctors half treat people who are sick. But give pills to feed the druggies. ALot is wrong.

And if this man or anyone ddint accept jesus .then its too late. But not for those who know him .And to learn from it. jesus is the way. DOnt be fooled by anyone saying when somone dies they are in a better place. They are in a worse place if they dont repent and accept jesus as their savior and become born again. Puttignaway the past things. And foolish things. That includes much including the drugs that paralize many familys now . Including black or white.
wow

Lerona, WV

#71 Feb 21, 2011
I just got my t-shirt !! Can't wait to post a photo of me wearing it on myspace !!

Gotta get my duck-face and peace signs goin' on !!!
from someone who knows

Oakvale, WV

#72 Feb 21, 2011
I heard he was the father of Megan Miller's newest baby girl.

Since: Feb 11

Columbus, OH

#73 Feb 21, 2011
r.i.p jaredd.eff the hatters!ily gone but never forgotten!
rick coburn

Wise, VA

#74 Feb 21, 2011
I give my last respects to the late jarred 'j-rock' Brooks who had his life taken over a fatal car accident. I was a former friend to j-rock when i was with him in glen mills with him and his cousin charles mitchell. I hate to hear of this tragic end for you my friend but not forgoten none the less believe that.
Justwannaknow

Huntington, WV

#75 Feb 21, 2011
did everything jarrod do have to be ridiculous...you want respect and the family to be left at peace why have all your friends hangin out car windows yelling and acting like the fools they are goin to the grave site...RT 52 has never seen such a disgusting display from so called mourners...
Sweetheart

Sevierville, TN

#76 Feb 21, 2011
well people make their own choices and they chose to drive the way they did and suffered the consiquences in doing so...
TOMSWOMAN

Matoaka, WV

#77 Feb 21, 2011
Let me Say This wrote:
First off. If this man died its very tragic. And i pray for family.
But if this man sold drugs.If he lived a life of crime etc? and Never repented and tried to live right. Then it should be a warning to anyone.
Life is short. We all must repent.help one another . And follow jesus best we can.
Sadly the world is becoming worse. Drugs are rampant. Pills are being pushed by doctors without regard. Doctors half treat people who are sick. But give pills to feed the druggies. ALot is wrong.
And if this man or anyone ddint accept jesus .then its too late. But not for those who know him .And to learn from it. jesus is the way. DOnt be fooled by anyone saying when somone dies they are in a better place. They are in a worse place if they dont repent and accept jesus as their savior and become born again. Puttignaway the past things. And foolish things. That includes much including the drugs that paralize many familys now . Including black or white.
HOLD UP THERE...NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING...THAT YOUNG MAN HAD TIME TO CALL ON THE LORD BEFOR HE DIED. DEBBIE AUTON N TOM JENNINGS
cupcake

United States

#78 Feb 22, 2011
Justwannaknow wrote:
did everything jarrod do have to be ridiculous...you want respect and the family to be left at peace why have all your friends hangin out car windows yelling and acting like the fools they are goin to the grave site...RT 52 has never seen such a disgusting display from so called mourners...
people mourn in different ways just mind your business and let everybody deal with this their own way
Just Wondering

United States

#79 Feb 22, 2011
Why has no one bothered to mention the other young man who was killed as a result of this JRoc persons irresponsibility? Granted he chose to be in the car but he had no control over the driver.
cupcake

La Plata, MD

#80 Feb 22, 2011
Just Wondering wrote:
Why has no one bothered to mention the other young man who was killed as a result of this JRoc persons irresponsibility? Granted he chose to be in the car but he had no control over the driver.
u really need to get your factz straight first off the boy that was with him is not dead so quit speaking on stuff that you know nothing about and mind your daam business jroc is gone let his people mourn him the way he would have wanted us to he's not the only person this has happened to and it could be you tomorrow grow up people
Just Wondering

United States

#81 Feb 22, 2011
cupcake wrote:
<quoted text> u really need to get your factz straight first off the boy that was with him is not dead so quit speaking on stuff that you know nothing about and mind your daam business jroc is gone let his people mourn him the way he would have wanted us to he's not the only person this has happened to and it could be you tomorrow grow up people
My mistake. I had read in the paper that Mr saunders had passed away at the hospital. I didnot see the retraction that the paper issued later on indicating the report was false and he was still in critical condition. I apologize for any stress this may have caused you or anyone else.
Truth

United States

#82 Feb 22, 2011
I tell u one thing that i do know for a fact. Wont none of this go on if this man was livin because all yall know better. So why are yall doing it now?
cwalk

Bluefield, WV

#83 Feb 23, 2011
Truth wrote:
I tell u one thing that i do know for a fact. Wont none of this go on if this man was livin because all yall know better. So why are yall doing it now?
thankyou on glad somebody knows that
Rachel and Donnie Greene

Rupert, WV

#84 Feb 24, 2011
i speak 4 me and for donnie greene j roc was a great person and would help out n e one in need if he could. he has helped me and donnie out more than once and he was very well respected n bluefield and still will be. J roc rest in peace you are greatly missed and loved by many.
keem

Washington, DC

#85 Feb 25, 2011
Tha realist need I say more
maze

Washington, DC

#86 Feb 25, 2011
Topix needs to be shut down
sorry

Washington, DC

#87 Feb 25, 2011
My prayers go out to the family didn't know them personally but I can only imagine wat they are going thru
yhim

Washington, DC

#88 Feb 25, 2011
Why it have to be him why not somebody else rip jroc we miss u
1 post removed
whhbdx

Oakvale, WV

#90 May 17, 2012
Myra wrote:
Poor choices ppl make in life resulting in permanent consequences
you dont know that manns life story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life behind the Counter 1 hr Bowmans Own 6
Things Mike Bowman knows about Wolfman Jack 7 hr Hello Nasty 3
Ricky "rikki rosco" dillow girlfriend 7 hr Hesaliar 1
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 10 hr honeymylove 12,462
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 10 hr luci 1,783
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 11 hr luci 14,466
GAME ***Last Word + 2 (Mar '12) 11 hr luci 10,958

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance