jared brooks-J ROCK killed in wreck

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
lives on north St

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Feb 13, 2011
Jared brooks has beed killed in a wreck on north street about 7 in the morning. He rolled his car after hiting a pole. North street has been maked where the one person was ejected and where the car came to a stop! he had to have been driving at a very very high rate of speed. there is orange paint all over the streeet where parts and the things he smashed into were. My guss is theres more to the story then just driving that fast, like chasing someone or could have been on a drug or even drunk.(the only people that know are the other people in the car) the other guy was all messed up, and he may not make it if he hasn't all ready passed away. I'm sure someone will tell the rest of the story. Yes i know the facts i heard the crash called it in and seen the guy on the road after he was ejected,the girl wasn't hurt that bad but jared was gone by the time rescue got there
Myra

United States

#2 Feb 13, 2011
Poor choices ppl make in life resulting in permanent consequences
Say

Bluefield, WV

#3 Feb 13, 2011
RIP Roc.... Your def gonna be missed by so many people.... Your in a better place now, smiling down!
foxy

Bluefield, WV

#4 Feb 13, 2011
Who cares, 1 less thug! That's great!
1 post removed
one white homie

United States

#6 Feb 13, 2011
look foxy idk who u are but this man lost his life over this wreck u mustnot have alife or a fuc@#$& conscience u need to think he was a friend to many a son to 2 ppl grow up and stop saying dumb shit u probably just a dam redneck what would u do if one of ur friends died in a wreck and someone posted the shitu said on there bet u would get pissed
Mel Hayes

Bluefield, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2011
Foxy i sware i will find out who u r and wen i do its a Wrap for u i promise u cuz i can find out i bet u that technology is smthing else i promise ur day is coming.
family

Huntington, IN

#8 Feb 13, 2011
foxy wrote:
Who cares, 1 less thug! That's great!
Jarod was some1s grandson, son, brother, cousin, uncle, and friend so please have some respect. Jarod we love u and you will greatly be missed. And 4 the Brooks and Robinson family i am so sorry 4 ur lose. He had a great heart he was a good man. And foxy you must not of known him to be sayin that [email protected] about jrock. Please have respect 4 his family and friends.
interest only

Northfork, WV

#9 Feb 14, 2011
How would you idiot defenders feel is he had wiped out a whole family on their way to church? Or your family on the way to Walmart? No sympathy, he chose his fate! Thank God no one innocent died. Press charges on the girl in the car for attempted murder or neglegence!
Sidways sam

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2011
No comment
Mel Hayes

Bluefield, WV

#11 Feb 14, 2011
INTEREST ONLY SHUT THE FU-- UP U DONT KNOW WAT U TALKING BOUT KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELF U DID NOT KNOW HIM SO DONT SPEAK ON HIM
foxy

Bluefield, WV

#12 Feb 14, 2011
Mel Hayes wrote:
INTEREST ONLY SHUT THE FU-- UP U DONT KNOW WAT U TALKING BOUT KEEP UR COMMENTS TO URSELF U DID NOT KNOW HIM SO DONT SPEAK ON HIM
U shut up! Don't take up for this drug dealer thug!
sly baby

Demotte, IN

#13 Feb 14, 2011
foxy wrote:
<quoted text> U shut up! Don't take up for this drug dealer thug!
who said he sold drugs? Were you one of his customers? I think not. Then you dont know that to be true... All you ignorant rednecks see a black man with a nice car and assume he is a drug dealer... We knew a sweet as guy who would help anybody he could and do anything for anybody...mel, dont let this jerkoff get you upset...we ALL loved and will miss JRoC!!
just me

Oakvale, WV

#14 Feb 14, 2011
Geez u people a man has died, who cares what he did or didnt do he is gone and will be missed by those that knew and loved him. NO respect
unknown

Smyrna, TN

#15 Feb 14, 2011
foxy shut the hell up, whats your number or do us a fav tell us were the hell you live, bet you wont cause your scared ass sets behind a pc drama bitch and runs that mouth scared someone might whop that ass for running it, let him r.i.p my gosh i do not know the dude,nor his friends, nor his family, but if that was my family member yes i would get pissed too and would hunt you down and rip your heart out and shit down your ever lasting throat i am a man not a woman and i would knock a bitch out ina heart beat for talking shit. but foxy do us a fav and sty the hell off of topix. this guy that lost his life i am srry friend and family for your lost even though i dont know him or any family. but hey keep your head up high and keep your memories close by and again im srry for your lost ,
yeah

Sevierville, TN

#16 Feb 14, 2011
my sympathy goes out to the guys family but you cant listen to people on topix they are just here to cause trouble. let it pass cause they just dont know how it is until theyve lost a family member or a friend
Nate

Marion, VA

#17 Feb 14, 2011
interest only wrote:
How would you idiot defenders feel is he had wiped out a whole family on their way to church? Or your family on the way to Walmart? No sympathy, he chose his fate! Thank God no one innocent died. Press charges on the girl in the car for attempted murder or neglegence!
I agree 100% with you people should not be going that fast on that street
KHKLKLKL

AOL

#18 Feb 14, 2011
I knew him and him and his Family and Trash he Slept with are The Biggest Drug Dealer's in The State of West Virignia. They have brand new cars some cars over $ 80,000 and the have tons of Cash and Deal Drugs every Day !!!!! Never have worked a Honest Day and they get a Gov. Check and Sell Drugs on The Street's every day !!!!
Who dat

Beaver, WV

#19 Feb 14, 2011
I hope and pray that this is a wake up call to the young people of this community. There are consequences for their actions. They are not immune and they are not invincible. Stop the drugs, stop the violence enough is enough already. They have to start to accept responsibility for the things they are doing before it is too late. It is so tragic that these young lives had to be lost, but please before it is too late, don't let these young people have died in vain. Stop the insanity.
REDNECK

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2011
one white homie wrote:
look foxy idk who u are but this man lost his life over this wreck u mustnot have alife or a fuc@#$& conscience u need to think he was a friend to many a son to 2 ppl grow up and stop saying dumb shit u probably just a dam redneck what would u do if one of ur friends died in a wreck and someone posted the shitu said on there bet u would get pissed
Look here i don't know who is talkin shit or why BUT WHAT DOES BEIN A REDNECK HAVE TO DO WITH IT??? NOT A FUCKIN THANG. I DIDN'T KNOW THE GUY BUT YOU NEED TO FIGER OUT WHO IT IS BEFORE YOU GO SAYIN IT'S A REDNECK! HELL I'M A REDNECK AND I'M NOT TALKIN SHIT, SO FIGER OUT WHO IT IS B4 YOU POINT FINGERS!.. it may just be somebody that didn't like him could be black could be white, hell could be mexcian, THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS POINTING FINGERS B4 THEY KNOW THE TRUTH! NEVER THE LESS SOMEONE LOST THERE LIFE AND SOME PEOPLE TAKE IT TO FAR. IF THEY DON'T LIKE THE GUY THEN OK BUT DAMN YA STILL HAVE TO THINK ABOUT THE FAMILY AND YA HAVE TO ASK YOUR SELF WHAT IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED?
W T F

Murfreesboro, TN

#21 Feb 14, 2011
Mel Hayes wrote:
Foxy i sware i will find out who u r and wen i do its a Wrap for u i promise u cuz i can find out i bet u that technology is smthing else i promise ur day is coming.
DO YOU THINK YOUR GONNA SCARE SOMEBODY WITH YOUR THRETS?? I DON'T THINK SO. I DON'T KNOW WHO FOXY IS BUT THERES NO WAY TO TRACK PEOPLE UNLESS YOU THRETIN PEOPLE LIKE YOU JUST DID! DO YOU NOT RELIZE YOU CAN END UP IN JAIL OVER THIS STUPID RETARDED SHIT ON THE E-NET?? THIS IS Y TOPIX IS ABOUT THE WORTHLESS THING ON THE NET THERE IS! people not have the balls to tell ya who they really are then people like just give them shit to laugh at and takin a chance on endin up in court! IT'S NOT WORTH THE BULLSHIT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bailey family reunion in july (Jun '15) 41 min Danny 7
Lemon Drop was a Flop like the Beavers :-) 42 min Danny 3
Blue's Festival a Big Flop 43 min Danny 2
Bluefield Beavers got Stomped 44 min Danny 6
Bluefield City Officials Putting Signs On Peopl... 45 min Danny 5
It's Now Official ! The Railyard Has Officiall... 5 hr Ruthie 24
Home is Where the Heart is ~ A thru Z ~ 5 hr Jon_B 389

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance