stupid azz girls at bluefield high tr...

stupid azz girls at bluefield high trying to trap guys

Posted in the Bluefield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SO SAD

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
I have been at the high school for 3 years now and it seems like every year it just gets worse. You would not believe the things and games the girls are doing to trap guys i to getting them pregnant. Fella's stay away from the nasty girls. Can't make a ho into a house wife.
1 post removed
SO SAD

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 15, 2013
These stupid hoes up here are having sex with multiple people at the same time. It's just nasty. Whatever happened to SELF RESPECT. Several are even having sex at school.No playing
jras

United States

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Who is doing it i need to know
get a life

United States

#5 Jan 17, 2013
It is not intrapment its called sexual exploration its fun !!
welp

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Ya can't stop a wh*re... maybe they're having a competition on who can get the most STDs!!!
Wolf Radio Channel 40

Spanishburg, WV

#7 Jan 17, 2013
SO SAD wrote:
These stupid hoes up here are having sex with multiple people at the same time. It's just nasty. Whatever happened to SELF RESPECT. Several are even having sex at school.No playing
Now when you say multiple people at the same time, do you mean she does Jerome one night, then Tyrone the next night, then Jamal the next night, or that she has them all in the room, and they make an Oreo sandwich out of her?

http://forevertwentysomethings.com/wp-content...
Dummy

Princeton, WV

#8 Jan 18, 2013
SO SAD wrote:
I have been at the high school for 3 years now and it seems like every year it just gets worse. You would not believe the things and games the girls are doing to trap guys i to getting them pregnant. Fella's stay away from the nasty girls. Can't make a ho into a house wife.
Well.. in your ghetto slang as you say "stupid azz girls at BLUEFIELD HIGH TRYING TO TRAP GUYS"... I say... the "stupid azz" is the guy.. cover it up or keep it in your pants and you won't have to worry about being trapped! Get a life...!!!!!
1 post removed
HATE THAT SCHOOL

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Jan 20, 2013
I have 2 children and that school and I hate it. You would not believe the shit that the kids in that school get away with.
Dear trapped

Bluefield, WV

#11 Jan 21, 2013
SO SAD wrote:
You're just another person on topic's trying to stir poop. You can't get trapped if you would keep you little wiener in your pants! And you young kids no nothing about sex anyway! You think jumping on someone and grunting for 5 seconds is real sex! lol
lol

Athens, WV

#12 Jan 22, 2013
I'd be more worried about the mean girls. You know who they are. Bullying others. Boys keep it zipped up or covered up no problem.
Isee

Aylett, VA

#13 Jan 23, 2013
SO SAD wrote:
Let me guess- you are one of the "Fellas" that wear their pants halfway down their "azz"...just how did I guess??
1 post removed
PARENT

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Jan 26, 2013
I am the parent of 2 students at that school and I am here to tell you now that all of the kids at that school are allowed to do what they want. I personally know of a student that actually got pregnant in the school during school hours. The mother of the girl had been to the school several times to let the principle know what was going on and try to get help monitoring the situation. And of course she received not help and ow her daughter is pregnant.
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 27, 2013
SO SAD wrote:
Values and morals have taken a steep decline in the last 20 years. It is just shocking what behavior young people find acceptable. Wearing hoochie-mama and gangster ass-showing clothing for a start. Also, parents don't hold their children accountable and the school system is forbidden from doing so. I'm not for beating children inappropriately, but no discipline exists. I fear for the next lost generation of children who are raised by these Neanderthals. Today's youth act less intelligent than pre-historic man/woman. It's like the only goal is to be stupid!
Come to think of it, a generation of 'jack-ass television' following youth is what we now have. No wonder other countries forbid their youth from becoming so westernized. They see what a disaster we have made of ourselves.
What

Washington, DC

#17 Jan 28, 2013
PARENT wrote:
I am the parent of 2 students at that school and I am here to tell you now that all of the kids at that school are allowed to do what they want. I personally know of a student that actually got pregnant in the school during school hours. The mother of the girl had been to the school several times to let the principle know what was going on and try to get help monitoring the situation. And of course she received not help and ow her daughter is pregnant.
This is not the school's fault. Instead of going to the school, the parent should have been talking to her daughter. Parents don't let your children learn sex education from their peers. Talk to them, have they not heard of AIDS, having unprotected sex with multiple partners is very dangerous!
hey

Portage, MI

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Poor dumb kids ...some of them just keep getting more and more stupid..if someones daughter got pregnant there then the school is the least of the problems...its becoming a generation of selfish half raised brats...these boys acting like they have no responsibility in this...imagine what kind of "daddy" they will make lol a joke..and these girls have no respect for themselves so those babies they are having will always come second to a man or a drug...lol and the cycle continues
1 post removed
Shy Girl

Vinton, VA

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Student at that school. They can literally get away with anything they want to do. There even smoking weed in the school and theres talk of a few techers who smoke weed. If you value your kids education pull them out and homeschool or transfer them.
Virginia Slim

United States

#21 Mar 1, 2013
Shy Girl wrote:
Student at that school. They can literally get away with anything they want to do. There even smoking weed in the school and theres talk of a few techers who smoke weed. If you value your kids education pull them out and homeschool or transfer them.
We're not worried about weed. It's these babies having babies is the problem! Tell your friends to start using any one of the MANY forms of birth control. Or just tell them they'll get hepatitis. That should scare them a little if they can Google to find out what it is.
black boy

Lerona, WV

#22 Mar 1, 2013
Shy Girl wrote:
We like to get them white gals high! We so fly!
Virginia Slim

United States

#23 Mar 1, 2013
black boy wrote:
<quoted text>
We like to get them white gals high! We so fly!
Start wrapping your little ding a lings in some rubber then boy! DA#N FELLA!
HOspital

United States

#24 Mar 1, 2013
White girls at that school love the black dong as do most of their moms. We have over generations took control of the white woman. We use to take te fat ones now we take the hot ones from the white guys. We make the white families pay for our dates and we screw them for their effort. Thanks bluefield whitey!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Game - Keep a Word - Drop a Word (Jul '11) 2 min SWAMP WITCH 14,213
Not In My Living Room ~ A thru Z 4 min SWAMP WITCH 302
Common Last Names ~ A thru Z ~ (Jul '16) 4 min Joi C 1,615
Last Word as First (Nov '16) 7 min SWAMP WITCH 1,598
Homonyms ~ A thru Z ~ 11 min SWAMP WITCH 585
3 Word Game (Nov '16) 15 min SWAMP WITCH 1,382
4 Letter Word Game (Nov '14) 17 min SWAMP WITCH 12,147

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance