Ribbon cut, doors opened, to Ollie's ...

Ribbon cut, doors opened, to Ollie's Bargain Outlet opens in Buefield, Va.

There are 27 comments on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Ribbon cut, doors opened, to Ollie's Bargain Outlet opens in Buefield, Va.. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

More than 100 customers lined up Wednesday morning to be among the first customers at the new Ollie's Bargain Outlet in Bluefield, Va.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 14, 2013
I went there this morning. I am doing A Blog post on this later today, I have to go over my notes!
I blog on blog spot for those who keep asking.:)
May

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 14, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
I went there this morning. I am doing A Blog post on this later today, I have to go over my notes!
I blog on blog spot for those who keep asking.:)
You need to get over yourself. Nobody cares what you have to say. You must be a lonely, lonely person.

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2013
The public says otherwise. Funny, my blog stats have shot up 75% since last week.
Boo to you my feathered friend.
How can I be lonely when I walk with Jesus
WHAT

Bluefield, WV

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
The public says otherwise. Funny, my blog stats have shot up 75% since last week.
Boo to you my feathered friend.
How can I be lonely when I walk with Jesus
u are a idiot....on every forum on here with ur 2 cents worth....get a life.

Location hidden

#5 Mar 14, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>u are a idiot....on every forum on here with ur 2 cents worth....get a life.
1.8 cents, I tithed my 10.% to The Lord, did you buzzard britches?
please

United States

#6 Mar 14, 2013
GET A REAL LIFE! go get a job, make friends..SOMETHINGe beside putting your mindless blubbering on topix....

Location hidden

#7 Mar 14, 2013
please wrote:
GET A REAL LIFE! go get a job, make friends..SOMETHINGe beside putting your mindless blubbering on topix....
Please, Please lay off the fatty foods and getting grease on the keyboards at public Internet facilities
please

United States

#8 Mar 14, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Please lay off the fatty foods and getting grease on the keyboards at public Internet facilities
Hun I'm a vegan, and weigh all of 110ibs. No grease around me.:) how about you try that though from the looks of your picture you need it. Oh and uh.. as I said get a real job like I have:) kthx. So once again.. GET A REAL LIFE..now if you'll excuse me my first break of a 12 hour shift is almost over. Tootels.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 14, 2013
Good for you. Have a burger
please

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
Good for you. Have a burger
I'd rather not eat the remains of an innocent animal. That absolutely disgusting. Go on a diet and stop trying to be so Godly...Might help you with a social life and a real job.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 15, 2013
Wah Wah Wah. You miscreant
please

United States

#12 Mar 15, 2013
So, I'm a miscreant eh'? For working my ass off all night and sleeping all day and repeating the process? Who would've thought being a nurse was so bad. Word of advice sweetie judging someone you don't know and using pretty words for name calling, does not make you a saint. If anything it just makes you extremely hypocritical and pathetic. Grow up sweets, and learn the real word of God before trying to spread it. Don't act Godly either, you pathetic low life pice if scum. Getting joy out of mocking true christians isn't okay..now go work on learning God's true word, getting a job, and a life off of topix.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 15, 2013
please wrote:
So, I'm a miscreant eh'? For working my ass off all night and sleeping all day and repeating the process? Who would've thought being a nurse was so bad. Word of advice sweetie judging someone you don't know and using pretty words for name calling, does not make you a saint. If anything it just makes you extremely hypocritical and pathetic. Grow up sweets, and learn the real word of God before trying to spread it. Don't act Godly either, you pathetic low life pice if scum. Getting joy out of mocking true christians isn't okay..now go work on learning God's true word, getting a job, and a life off of topix.
And you are such the pepper pot! Good for you Angel of mercy! You work at PCH? There is a thread on here about you I think. Tee hee tee hee
group

Aylett, VA

#14 Mar 15, 2013
Noone cares about your blog your a self important self righteous egotistical hemorrhoid on the ass of Bluefield!
Please

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Mar 15, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are such the pepper pot! Good for you Angel of mercy! You work at PCH? There is a thread on here about you I think. Tee hee tee hee
Lol no you moron, I work at BRMC. HAHAHA. You are freaking PATHETIC, please grow up for crying out loud.
May

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 15, 2013
Please wrote:
<quoted text>Lol no you moron, I work at BRMC. HAHAHA. You are freaking PATHETIC, please grow up for crying out loud.
He/She/It really deserves our pity. I mean how pathetic a life to do nothing but troll and comment Topix all day, every day. No job, no relationship, no prospects. What a sad and lonely existence.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 15, 2013
You know nothing fly droppings. You work at BRMC huh? Maybe I'll drop in and say hi
group

Lebanon, VA

#18 Mar 15, 2013
Oh no now she is gonna make you see her disgusting face in person run!!!!
please

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Mar 15, 2013
Strike Forced wrote:
You know nothing fly droppings. You work at BRMC huh? Maybe I'll drop in and say hi
please don't. I'd hate to have to deal with you being on 3south or 3west.

Location hidden

#20 Mar 15, 2013
Whatevah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dera black (Sep '10) 4 hr That one 9
felicia n cline gauger (Feb '13) 15 hr Concerned 17
Women in Blfd with the sexiest boobs Wed Ashleigh 22
Stormi (Sep '16) Wed beaver 6
Body Found On East River Mtn Tue Bill 9
Graham Middle? Are our children dealing with ra... (Apr '16) Jul 15 Cindysaignoranthag 23
Bluefield gals Jul 15 Cowboy 4

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages