First Prev
of 6
Next Last
disagree

North Tazewell, VA

#102 Jun 23, 2011
Just got hired wrote:
Everyone is making the railroad sound bad! If ur wife would give it up more they wouldn't have to cheat! Y'all wanna throw ppl's names out but the wives must not care cause I bet there still together and she's spending his money!
Marriage shouldn't be about sex only. It should be about love and loyality and trust. It is the men who think sex is what runs the show in his happiness and pride. Most of them wouldn't even have a thought if it wasn't for the desire of their private part aka little dickie. It does seem that is where their brain resides. Women don't view their worth by a 4 inch measurement stick that magnifies in the mind to be much greater in size and function like men. If that is the only pride a man has then he is badly lacking. Having such a man as that isn't worth a woman's love and affection no way. To all the whores out there go ahead and get all those good for nothing little dickies who are standing at attention waiting for you. You deserve one another!!! No pride plus No pride still equals No pride.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hayseed

Marion, VA

#103 Jun 23, 2011
does this speak of your husband are you D.R.s wife
Fun2meetUhere

North Tazewell, VA

#104 Jun 24, 2011
RR WORKER wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman
You must be one of those running for presidency in 2012.
Fun2meetUhere

North Tazewell, VA

#105 Jun 24, 2011
Grow up wrote:
Everyone has or will cheat at least once in there lives ,, people have kids and most kids are on here ,, reading this stupid STUFF.. Why do people care what others do .. unless ur in it , then confront people . don't get on here telling what , who, when , you may have heard seen or done ... your breaking up families left and right and going on with ur life... God will take care of us all in the end .. So we have to live with what we do in our lives.. and if thats cheat or be cheated on , It' something we have to deal with..
MICKIE is this you?
hayseed

Sevierville, TN

#107 Jun 27, 2011
Who is D.R. and who is D.R.s wife
funny

Sevierville, TN

#108 Jun 28, 2011
I think it is funny how all you pathetic people get on here and throw out all of this info and not one of you pieces of chicken crap can say who DR is
DALLAS

Sevierville, TN

#109 Jul 12, 2011
This thread is like the show Dallas. Instead of who shot JR -who did DR.
dumb

Hughesville, MD

#110 Nov 22, 2011
omg
1DIVORCED RR WIFE

Reston, VA

#111 Dec 18, 2011
Other woman wrote:
I have been seeing this married man for months now. Works out of Bluefield, tells his wife/children he has to work so he can come out to see and spend time with me. I know for a fact his other married buddies are cheating as well!! Someone should tell those wives to keep those men happy in the BR and they wouldn't be out seeking others for happiness and pleasure!!! GOOD LUCK LADIES
Your A NO GOOD "Free FK".. You'll get your payback & also, just remember, Your not gonna get any of those married men b/c what are you to them?????...hahahha...Nothing! !!...Their Wives Are REAL WOMEN to them, your TRASH...Karma..
1DIVORCED RR WIFE

Reston, VA

#112 Dec 18, 2011
taz chick wrote:
some RR workers are losers like Chris W
Another lil' teensee weenseee RR Worker Loser is Pat Mrtn.Enough Said..lmao..
ggo

United States

#113 Nov 18, 2013
Omg
spider man

New York, NY

#114 Nov 18, 2013
funny wrote:
I think it is funny how all you pathetic people get on here and throw out all of this info and not one of you pieces of chicken crap can say who DR is
I think it's amazing that there is a thread on Pocahontas about somebody actual working period
stinker

Bluefield, VA

#115 Feb 2, 2014
K.T
ratz please take head

Lewisburg, WV

#116 Feb 8, 2014
that s so not true....i have a familly girl that works there and definately doesn't cheat and has a wonderul homelie...not all woman stay with a man just because o money.....if your gonna out them calll their wives and do it privately not like this where there kids riends and parents will see and they suffer..havve some common sense.
SILAS

Bluefield, WV

#117 Feb 8, 2014
bukk wrote:
Initals D.F. L.K. K.G. D.R. M.P. these are for sure
Don't forget J.G. but you could never tell his wife who think's he's so perfect!!
holy

Tampa, FL

#118 Jul 23, 2014
Is ol keith still doing the humpty dumpty .and cheatin on his woman
Tammy Hodge

Apollo, PA

#119 Jul 23, 2014
Aparently Your response describes You to a T because You a teensie weensie no good cause your name says it all. Who were you to him? Definatly a lot less than what You thought You were worth Lol!
1DIVORCED RR WIFE wrote:
<quoted text> Your A NO GOOD "Free FK".. You'll get your payback & also, just remember, Your not gonna get any of those married men b/c what are you to them?????...hahahha...Nothing! !!...Their Wives Are REAL WOMEN to them, your TRASH...Karma..
smily

Vinton, VA

#120 Jul 24, 2014
holy wrote:
Is ol keith still doing the humpty dumpty .and cheatin on his woman
Keith who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got Football Coaches position 5 hr Damn fool 13
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bluefield, VA (Aug '10) 20 hr Brian_G 113
Lady Bus Driver Fri bee 3
Why is bluefield chief leaving? Jan 29 Concerned 8
Yamato's New Location?? Jan 27 So sad 5
felicia n cline gauger (Feb '13) Jan 24 Scammed 10
jim and donna Jan 24 Concerned citizen 5
Bluefield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web