Beckley, WV

#2 May 2, 2010
the whole damn school. graham is a bunch of posers
Question

Sneedville, TN

#3 May 2, 2010
jake wrote:
Hey Jake can I ask you just one question? IF you hate Graham High School so much, and obviously you do, because you are on every topix about GHS, why dont you just stay away from GHS? You were all over the topix about the cheerleaders and now this? Come on either tell us why you hate it so bad or stay away from GHS.
jake

Beckley, WV

#4 May 2, 2010
Question wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jake can I ask you just one question? IF you hate Graham High School so much, and obviously you do, because you are on every topix about GHS, why dont you just stay away from GHS? You were all over the topix about the cheerleaders and now this? Come on either tell us why you hate it so bad or stay away from GHS.
i didn't say anything about the cheerleaders, i'm just saying ghs is a bunch of posers.
bhs10

Chicago, IL

#5 May 2, 2010
they are all stoners even the girls
ghs07

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 May 3, 2010
I just love how everyone on here didnt even go to Graham but you guys seem to know so much about the school. Can you explain that to me? Graham has their fair share of stoners but so does every other school. && as far as posers uh no. The girls aren't stoners. As stated before you guys don't know shit. && Jake you're probably just upset that you didn't even graduate high school.
bull

Chicago, IL

#7 May 3, 2010
THERE ARE GIRLS THAT ARE STONERS AT THAT SCHOOL
jake

Beckley, WV

#8 May 3, 2010
ghs07 wrote:
I just love how everyone on here didnt even go to Graham but you guys seem to know so much about the school. Can you explain that to me? Graham has their fair share of stoners but so does every other school. && as far as posers uh no. The girls aren't stoners. As stated before you guys don't know shit. && Jake you're probably just upset that you didn't even graduate high school.
wrong && wrong again
Your fake

Sneedville, TN

#9 May 3, 2010
Lol it's funny to see people that don't go to Graham and some how you know everyone there is stoners, I guess in your eyes our teachers are stoners to. Really kid get a life your prob some 60 year old virgin stil stayin into high schools business.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 May 4, 2010
jake wrote:
Posers of what? Alot of them smoke weed and get high. How is that posing?

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 May 4, 2010
Nothing new 13 years ago we was doing the same thing....Getting high.
TOO MUCH

Sneedville, TN

#12 May 4, 2010
Find me a school anywhere that doesn't have posers or stoners or whatever you want to call them. Let's grow up a little and stop blaming one school when they all have good and bad!
g-bitch

Elkton, VA

#13 May 4, 2010
I go to Graham.. Im def not a poser and i know alot of people who smoke weed...
Just like saying everyone in Graham High School is a "prep".. its a def. negative.
lol

Princeton, WV

#15 May 5, 2010
me. duh
jake

Bluefield, WV

#16 May 6, 2010
g-bitch wrote:
I go to Graham.. Im def not a poser and i know alot of people who smoke weed...
Just like saying everyone in Graham High School is a "prep".. ita def. negative.
graham = preps and rednecks
hootie

Rupert, WV

#17 May 6, 2010
people from graham think they are so much better than others
jake

Bluefield, WV

#18 May 6, 2010
hootie wrote:
BINGO!!!!
CRN

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 May 6, 2010
hootie wrote:
We are.(:
GHS Student

Harrisonburg, VA

#20 May 9, 2010
First off i would like to say, all are just haters yall haters. Secondly umm no not everyone at graham is a prep or redneck thank you. Thirdly not everyone in that school smokes pot. Yes i know people in that school smoke pot but just because one person does it doesnt mean everyone else does. And no i do not think i am better than everyone else i have the same opportunities as everyone in that school. Just because i choose to take those opportunities and some people don't that does not make me better than them. Its not my fault they would rather work at Burger King the rest of their life. Unless you know what really goes on behind those school doors I suggest you stop running your mouth
yeah right

Sneedville, TN

#21 May 21, 2010
Like there are no stoners at BHS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittney swim 9 hr HMM 3
kevin d holcomb (Nov '10) 14 hr Billie 11
Bluefield Housing Authority awarded more than $... 16 hr REDx 1
Concern Bluefield Va Native 16 hr Rob 13
W-L G-Men Schedule contest May 22 Iwin 7
Softball girls?? May 21 Hmmm 3
Bingo May 21 Wants to try Bingo 1
More from around the web

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE