Patricia Sweeney
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#46 Jul 31, 2010
I would like to see Patricia Sweeney find out who this "concerned citizen" is and bring him/her to light! They they will have skeletons in their closet!!! I'm sure they wouldn't want all their friends and family to know that they are this deceitful!
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#47 Jul 31, 2010
Has anyone noticed that "concerned citizen" hasn't posted anything in a while!!! Hmmmm, makes you wonder huh? I hope they worry themselves to when they will get caught!!!!
Concerned Citizen

Murfreesboro, TN

#48 Jul 31, 2010
Worrying about what? Everything I said was the truth. I wasn't out to slander her name, if I wanted to slander her name I could have posted alot worst things. However, I find it quite hilarious that every one of you are taking up for her when the truth is you don't know her deep down.
supermom3

Bluefield, VA

#49 Jul 31, 2010
crazy wrote:
Has anyone noticed that "concerned citizen" hasn't posted anything in a while!!! Hmmmm, makes you wonder huh? I hope they worry themselves to when they will get caught!!!!
They are probably worried about a lawsuit. Wonder what their children would think of them and what they have done?
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#50 Jul 31, 2010
Maybe we don't know her and maybe you know her better. So does that mean that it gives you the right to expose of all her "imperfections"? Thanks to you now everyone knows her "deep down" or not, of course that was want you wanted wasn't it? Don't worry though, it will come back to bite you on the nose!!!!
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#51 Jul 31, 2010
BTW....truth or not...it's called GOSSIP!!!!!! I pray you ask God for forgiveness.
just sayin

AOL

#52 Jul 31, 2010
I dont know this woman or anyone else on here for that matter. I agree that no one is perfect. However, when I give to a fundraiser I would certainly like to at least think its going for what its supposed to and not in someone's pocket. Money is too hard to come by these days to just throw away.
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#53 Jul 31, 2010
I AGREE, but something like this needs to be taken care of in a private matter. Who's the director of the league? That's who you need to confront, with proof! Not on a forum for all the world to see. It's just spiteful. Now this woman's children have to deal with this.
How Selfish

Harriman, TN

#54 Jul 31, 2010
"concerned citizen" you should be worried, your day will come and when it does you and your 4 children will be the ones defending yourself and the jobs you were paid for and never completed. Some of us are not as stupid as you think. should we really start airing everyones dirty laundry on here??? Leave others alone, you have no right to do what your doing!!!
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#55 Jul 31, 2010
I agree "How Selfish", this person does need to be worried!!!
supermom3

Bluefield, VA

#56 Jul 31, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Worrying about what? Everything I said was the truth. I wasn't out to slander her name, if I wanted to slander her name I could have posted alot worst things. However, I find it quite hilarious that every one of you are taking up for her when the truth is you don't know her deep down.
Why did u feel it was your civic duty to inform the whole town of what she's like deep down. In doing so we now know what you are like deep down. Malicious,sneaking,coniving, and cold-hearted. Just for a minute put yourself in her shoes, no put your kids in her kids' shoes. How do you think they feel now? Would you want all of your and your husbands dirty laundry splashed all over here so it could embarrass your children. No one is taking up for her actions. Do you think ppl can't change? We better hope so because if not this world is headed for a disaster. It pains me to know that ppl like you are out there ready to destroy others at a moments notice.Like CRAZY said all you had to do was go to the director and talk to her about your concerns. You did it EXACTLY the way you wanted to though because you wanted to damage her...and in return her kids as well. Maybe you should take your own advice from FB tht u posted and worry more about your children and focus on them and what you have in your life and not worry too much about others if you aren't involved in the situation. I'm involved in the fundraisers and I'm not worried about her.
sneakysneaky

United States

#57 Jul 31, 2010
I think that there might be one person posting more than one post and answering themselves under an "anonymous" name-----just sayin.
suggestion

Port Republic, VA

#58 Jul 31, 2010
how bout if u want to stop this, just stop posting stuff and let it float to the bottom!!!
yabbadabbado

United States

#59 Jul 31, 2010
suggestion wrote:
how bout if u want to stop this, just stop posting stuff and let it float to the bottom!!!
I think that is a great idea. If ya don't wanna be talked about, quit cha talkin!
Sad Situation

Princeton, WV

#60 Aug 1, 2010
I don't like to see anyone's children get hurt over something like this. It's a sad situation all together. But if all of this is true. She not only hurt her own children she also hurt alot of other children in the process. I'll assume these kids had to do fundraisers to collect this money.

It was the childrens money to begin with, not mrs. sweeny's to do as she wished. If this is all true then who hurt her children to begin with? And other children as well? I would never put a child in this situation to begin with!

Some parents have turned sports into a dirty business to begin with! screaming matches in front of the kids. Adults keeping kids off the team because mommy or daddy don't like so and so. I think all of this is very sad. I think we need to start letting the kids run the sports events because they act more mature and honest!
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#61 Aug 1, 2010
Ok "sneaky sneaky" whose the one posting more than one post then answering themselves? I'm curious? I don't know about anyone else, but other than Patricia Sweeney I don't know anyone else on here posting stuff. Do you think because there is more than one post from Bluefield, Va that it has to be from the same person?!?!?!
yabbadabbado

United States

#62 Aug 1, 2010
crazy wrote:
Ok "sneaky sneaky" whose the one posting more than one post then answering themselves? I'm curious? I don't know about anyone else, but other than Patricia Sweeney I don't know anyone else on here posting stuff. Do you think because there is more than one post from Bluefield, Va that it has to be from the same person?!?!?!
What are you talking about? This post doesn't really much sense
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#63 Aug 1, 2010
sneakysneaky wrote:
I think that there might be one person posting more than one post and answering themselves under an "anonymous" name-----just sayin.
This is what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!
unintended

United States

#64 Aug 1, 2010
crazy wrote:
You said you don't know anyone other than P.S. that is posting stuff. You are posting stuff and I am posting stuff. I think that there are a few posting comments. I think what was meant was, that it is thought that some on here are posting comments but changing up their name a little.
crazy

Johnson City, TN

#65 Aug 1, 2010
unintended wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you don't know anyone other than P.S. that is posting stuff. You are posting stuff and I am posting stuff. I think that there are a few posting comments. I think what was meant was, that it is thought that some on here are posting comments but changing up their name a little.
Ok, understand now! That is possible, I think a lot of people do that on these forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesse and Terri 7 hr Back again 1
Women in Blfd with the sexiest boobs 14 hr Loyd Christmas 18
"UNJUST JUDGE" of BLUEFIELD CITY COURT Sun I Know 4
Corner Mart Bluefield va (Sep '16) Jun 23 George63 5
larry lambert Jun 23 lol 3
ashley froy Jun 22 vanplay 6
Bluefield College converts to Islam Jun 21 GetRealHighonPot 27

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance