Patricia Sweeney
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
casualtyorclass

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2010
.....a name to fit some of the other topix on here......
So True

Princeton, WV

#5 Jul 29, 2010
Wow! That's sad! And she is still involved in cheerleading? And handling money?
Amazed

Port Republic, VA

#7 Jul 29, 2010
Concerned Citizen 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
All she got was probation. You can see the charges and results on Tazewell County Courts website.
Dang I just looked one there and I was shocked. I don't know her personally but I've seen her at some of the school activities and she really does some people into believing she's all about doing what's right. She sure fooled me...But I guess it just goes to show, you just never know about someone.
Amazed

Port Republic, VA

#9 Jul 29, 2010
sorry I didn't think the first one posted
wow

New Hope, VA

#10 Jul 29, 2010
She also bought a new car with that money she stole too..
So True

Princeton, WV

#11 Jul 29, 2010
wow wrote:
Yes I had heard that also, Wow she musta took alot of cash to take her entire family to disney world and buy a car. I hope they made her pay all this money back!
treadinlow

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2010
So sad. There are gonna be some very embarrassed girls in bluefield. This should be removed. The kids can't help that their mother did that, and they can't help that their mom talks about other kids. She does the things she does for her kids, but doesn't quite realize that it is only hurting her kids. Let the kids be theirselves.....parents are supposed to be parents. They aren't supposed to right in the middle of everything. Don't live your life through your children. That's not the way things are supposed to be. This is Bluefield!!!!! If you don't want told on, don't say or do it.
treadinlow

United States

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Oops, don't know why it posted twice
Thechurchlady

Rupert, WV

#14 Jul 29, 2010
You all should be ashamed of yourselves! How would you feel if someone was talking about you and your children found out. How is that helping anyone. I feel like I know who started this, and it just shows what type of people are on here. She is a kind person who does things for her children, and not only her children but she cares for all of the children. Christian people do not do this to other people. People are allowed to make mistakes, I'm sure you concerned citizen 1 and concerned citizen 2 are definitely NOT perfect!
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#15 Jul 29, 2010
<quoted text>
Her daughters cheer for GHS and GMS. She has a way of fooling people in to thinking she's an honest person.
Thank you concerned citizen, but if you have any questions please feel free to contact me and I will tell you the truth about everything that happened, I have no reason to lie. As far as being concerned I think I know who you are and I dont think you're the least bit concerned I think you're a sorry low down coward who likes to talk behind a fake name or on a phone because you arent man enough to face me! Now when you grow up let me know!
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#16 Jul 29, 2010
wow wrote:
Really what kind?
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#17 Jul 29, 2010
Thechurchlady wrote:
You all should be ashamed of yourselves! How would you feel if someone was talking about you and your children found out. How is that helping anyone. I feel like I know who started this, and it just shows what type of people are on here. She is a kind person who does things for her children, and not only her children but she cares for all of the children. Christian people do not do this to other people. People are allowed to make mistakes, I'm sure you concerned citizen 1 and concerned citizen 2 are definitely NOT perfect!
I think we all know who started this, but thats ok, If it makes him/her feel better about themselves to down me then go ahead!
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#18 Jul 29, 2010
So True wrote:
Wow! That's sad! And she is still involved in cheerleading? And handling money?
Why yes I am involved, and as long as my children are involved I will be too. No Im not handling any money, none other than my own. I hate that you have to be so jealous and disliked that you have to try to do the same to me.
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#19 Jul 29, 2010
So True wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I had heard that also, Wow she musta took alot of cash to take her entire family to disney world and buy a car. I hope they made her pay all this money back!
Thats funny! If you only knew what really happened you might be surprised.
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#20 Jul 29, 2010
Amazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I just looked on there and I was shocked. I don't know her personally, but I've seen here at many of the school's activities. She sure did fool me into believing she's all about doing "what's right"...But I guess it just goes to show you can never be too sure about someone.
If you dont know me personally then why would you want to judge me? Yes I am at many of the school activities and will continue to be as long as my children are involved, why dont you take the time to get to know me? You may be surprised.
Thechurchlady

Rupert, WV

#21 Jul 29, 2010
I just don't understand how people can claim to love God and blatantly put blasphemous things like this on here. What purpose has this served anyone. Did it make anyone feel better at all?? Believe me I have done things that I am definitely not proud of and I KNOW that the people that started this forum have too, but having the class that I do, I won't say what they have done. I would hate for their children to read about it, because it would be hurtful for them. Please think about the rumors that you have started and ask yourself if it really made you feel proud of yourself. I just hope you can sleep tonight.
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#22 Jul 29, 2010
<quoted text>
Her daughters cheer for GHS and GMS. She has a way of fooling people in to thinking she's an honest person.
Did I fool you? Are you calling yourself a fool?
Patricia Sweeney

Princeton, WV

#23 Jul 29, 2010
Thechurchlady wrote:
I just don't understand how people can claim to love God and blatantly put blasphemous things like this on here. What purpose has this served anyone. Did it make anyone feel better at all?? Believe me I have done things that I am definitely not proud of and I KNOW that the people that started this forum have too, but having the class that I do, I won't say what they have done. I would hate for their children to read about it, because it would be hurtful for them. Please think about the rumors that you have started and ask yourself if it really made you feel proud of yourself. I just hope you can sleep tonight.
Honey they have no shame, everyone knows who started it and they can not stand that they tried to ruin my life and to no avail, so they have stooped to new levels. Ones I didnt think even they would do, but after talking to some previous employers of his and talking to some others, his day will come as well. He has tried numerous times to "warn" people about me, even calling some of my friends up on the phone, people know how they are and they cant stand it. I believe in what goes around comes around and when it hits it hits hard.
How Selfish

Harriman, TN

#24 Jul 29, 2010
This is ridiculous! Everyone has ghost in thier closets! It takes someone low and childish to post something like this on a site where the kids will be hurt by it. The kids are the one who will suffer for this comment, is that really what you intented? What another person has or has not done in the past is really no bodies business. If you have any consious at all you will delete this entire subject, again the kids are the ones who will be tortured by, hope you can sleep tonight!!
goforgolf

United States

#25 Jul 29, 2010
This is starting to get a little out of hand here. I'm sure everyone knows by now who the 2 in question are here.....sad when BOTH adults are acting like they are in High School. Some of the comments on here were made out of pure anger. You should definately think before you do something like this. The facebook issue is even starting to get out of hand. There is something put on there daily, and if anyone is with me, I am get tired of seeing it. Why don't you just go beat the sh^* out of each other and get it over with? I mean REALLY??? The kids don't even act this bad. You both should be smart and try and get this entire topic removed, because this is gonna cause more trouble than I think either of you want to bargain for. Everyone knows stuff on both families, but why lay it all out for everyone in Bluefield to see? What point is it proving? Sure you don't like each other, but get over it. Neither of you are saints. The others that are putting their two cents worth on facebook unnecessarily, why don't you ask P.S. why their best friends daughter didn't get into Jr. Deb??? Won't that be an eye opener to some new found friends? But, not to be so kind to the other party, talking about this publicly, definately isn't the Christian way to do things. So, did what I just said make me feel any better? No, it didn't, but, it does have to stop. There are going to be others to make comments on here that is going to be much worse than that comment. Both parties have some enemies that could care less whose children are hurt, or what they say. Think of your kids. "I'm sorry" isn't such a bad thing sometimes. You'd think that some of you would learn a thing or two from us old-schoolers, but instead, you are teaching us a thing or two, and that is to STAY THE HELL OUT OF EACH OTHERS BUSINESS AND MIND YOUR OWN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh blackwell 6 hr Curioud 1
Timmy r 13 hr I see I see 2
Nasty Gspot 14 hr Jesse 10
Kevin Adams postings on fb Sun truthbetold 41
Butcher ? Apr 30 hello1987 1
Hottest cop in Bluefield Va..... (Jul '07) Apr 26 Longrod Von Girth... 12
Teachers and schools in bluefield va area Apr 26 Longrod Von Girth... 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages