First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Rich-Rod

Kingston Springs, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2011
ok people you almost have your coach out of there!
who do you people want to lead your young men now?
Thank goodness

Bluefield, VA

#2 Jan 25, 2011
I was so in hope that SOB would be gone by the time my kids got to GHS.
GSTAR

Brentwood, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2011
Shannon Remines!

He is the only person with the class, love forthe kids, and coaching talent of anyone I know.
Rich-Rod wrote:
absolutely

Princeton, WV

#4 Jan 25, 2011
He and his staff did an excellent job at GMS this year! They were undefeated, for the first time in many many years. I think with the talent coming from GMS to GHS along with the talent they have, if they were coached right, the could win State in the next few years. We definately need someone who will come in an play the talent that is there, not the name or color.
GSTAR wrote:
Shannon Remines!
He is the only person with the class, love forthe kids, and coaching talent of anyone I know.
<quoted text>
please

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Shannon remines is not the guy for the job believe me he is as two faced as they come towards kids n adults n believe his football knowledge is not enough to be head coach of high school and be successful
yes

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Shannon Remines would be an awesome coach!! He loves football and kids! He's great with kids and has the ability to coach with encouragement. Never known him to be two faced at all. Look at GMS they had a very successful season!
Silent Reader

Fincastle, VA

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Rich-Rod wrote:
The Rumor Mill is hard at work I have heard rumors that Tony Palmer or Coach Jones be maybe the next head coach
sure thing

New Hope, VA

#8 Jan 26, 2011
Silent Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rumor Mill is hard at work I have heard rumors that Tony Palmer or Coach Jones be maybe the next head coach
I can assure you that won't ever happen.
GStar

Brentwood, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2011
Sorry to inform you...Weezy was the next in line on Monday to be terminated...he's just not worth the publicity as DM & JMO! Jones is gone from GHS for good & good riddins! He has been terrible with our young men this year!
Silent Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
GStar

Brentwood, TN

#11 Jan 26, 2011
You obviously do NOT know S Remines! He is the closest of his age group with the heart of Glen Carlock!!!!!!

He would be a great coach at varsity level!
please wrote:
Shannon remines is not the guy for the job believe me he is as two faced as they come towards kids n adults n believe his football knowledge is not enough to be head coach of high school and be successful
Amy Brooks

United States

#12 Jan 26, 2011
GSTAR wrote:
Shannon Remines!
<quoted text>
Ok DID anyone read the paper today cause I seen NOTHING about Shannon Remines coaching?????? And He has 2 many irons in the fire to be coaching for the High School dont ya think? Sure he might be an ok kid person but, to compare him to Glen????? I THINK NOT!!!! If anyone should have the job it should be Glen Jr!!!!!!!!
gman

United States

#13 Jan 26, 2011
Honestly the 2 together would be a great coaching team for us
Big Blue

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2011
I'm not a GHS grad or fan but WeeCee Jones would be the worst hire your school could make. I saw him in action at BSC and if his f-ball knowledge is no better than b-ball it would be a disaster for your program. I've never seen anyone more arrogant and stuck on their self like him either.
paul

Procious, WV

#15 Jan 27, 2011
Why was John O'neal removed from Graham and sent to Tazewell?
yoyoyo

Kingston Springs, TN

#16 Jan 27, 2011
Put in Remines!!!!!!!!!! He has turn a 7 person business into a 75 plus employee business. If you hate on him, then he will laugh all the way to the bank!!!!
Amy Brooks

United States

#17 Jan 27, 2011
yoyoyo wrote:
Put in Remines!!!!!!!!!! He has turn a 7 person business into a 75 plus employee business. If you hate on him, then he will laugh all the way to the bank!!!!
NO I THINK NOT!!!!! He has not turned anything for the good! He has young kids working for him that still live at home cause they cant move out on their own. As far as LAUGHING all the way 2 the bank, nope try crying! HE'S BROKE!!!! HE PAYS HIS MEN NOTHING!!!!! IF IT WASNT FOR HIS WIFE HE WOULD HAVE NOTHING! I HOPE SHE TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS AND BACK AGAIN!!!!!!
Bluefield parent

Charlottesville, VA

#18 Jan 27, 2011
Amy Brooks wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I THINK NOT!!!!! He has not turned anything for the good! He has young kids working for him that still live at home cause they cant move out on their own. As far as LAUGHING all the way 2 the bank, nope try crying! HE'S BROKE!!!! HE PAYS HIS MEN NOTHING!!!!! IF IT WASNT FOR HIS WIFE HE WOULD HAVE NOTHING! I HOPE SHE TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS AND BACK AGAIN!!!!!!
I sense a little bitterness here.. possibly due to jealosy.. clearly people could get their facts straight before commenting on something/ someone they have no idea about. As a parent of a player, I have witnessed his coaching style first hand and can tell you he would be the one for the position. Not sure why we choose to attack his personal life that clearly none of us know the facts about. AMy, if you have a problem with the pay of his employees or his personal budget you should probably approach hiim.. I'm sure he is willing to sit down and clear up any misconceptions you are carrying. As far as I'm concerned, I have enough to worry about in my personal life and family as to try to figure someone else's out.
the girl

Wise, VA

#19 Jan 27, 2011
GSTAR wrote:
Shannon Remines!
<quoted text>
horrible coach.
Amy Brooks

United States

#20 Jan 27, 2011
please wrote:
yes i AGREE!!!!!!!! They think Marrs is bad hum,,,,, wonder what Remins would do! lol...... BREAK THE BANK!!!!!!! lol
Amy Brooks

United States

#21 Jan 27, 2011
Bluefield parent wrote:
<quoted text>
I sense a little bitterness here.. possibly due to jealosy.. clearly people could get their facts straight before commenting on something/ someone they have no idea about. As a parent of a player, I have witnessed his coaching style first hand and can tell you he would be the one for the position. Not sure why we choose to attack his personal life that clearly none of us know the facts about. AMy, if you have a problem with the pay of his employees or his personal budget you should probably approach hiim.. I'm sure he is willing to sit down and clear up any misconceptions you are carrying. As far as I'm concerned, I have enough to worry about in my personal life and family as to try to figure someone else's out.
I have no BITTERNESS with the man! Could care less about him! I said he did not take do as well as people think with his company!! As far as approaching him over PAY for his empolyers, well it was dune! And he said " The company dont have the money to give the workers!" Yeah he is willing to sit down and YELL at his empolyees but talk NOPE! WE DONT NEED ANOTHER MARRS AT GHS AND THATS WHAT SHANNON WOULD BE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to tell if a parent is a pill head ...what'... 4 hr They B Bummin 10
Who's the guy??? 4 hr Omg 7
What's a good neighbor verses bad neighbor? Yo... 13 hr kindhearted 6
want to have fun in bluefield? (Jul '08) 17 hr Lol 3
Anyone jobs out there? Fri Worker 5
Looking for a lady for a threesome (Sep '15) Fri Random guy 17
Akeem Norwood Fri Kelsey 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bluefield Mortgages