Comments
1 - 20 of 52 Comments Last updated Mar 7, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Link

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2008
 
Don't go to mcdonalds drive thru if you are in a hurry. The food was horrible too
Sandy

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 26, 2008
 
Went there Wednesday night all debt/credit card machines down, nasty restrooms, very very poor management if you ask me! What's up with this place? I have visited numerous Mcd's and this one is like something outside the USA.
Ronald McDonald

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 28, 2008
 
I am usually disappointed when I go there to eat. SO, I stopped. Mostly teenage kids, and it is dirty!
Cincy

Clinton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 29, 2009
 
I know this post is old, but I just wanted to add my comment on here. I refuse to go to the Blfd VA McDonalds. They're rude as can be, food is always cold, and it's just not worth the time.
Tazewellian

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 30, 2009
 
And they never get your order right. I mean how hard is it to put stuff in a bag and hand it out a window. 'Course from what I have observed there seems to be something else being sold there besides food.

Since: Mar 09

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 30, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Cincy wrote:
I know this post is old, but I just wanted to add my comment on here. I refuse to go to the Blfd VA McDonalds. They're rude as can be, food is always cold, and it's just not worth the time.
and have you ever noticed how the dining room always smells like rotten milk?
Yo momma

Tazewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 2, 2009
 
Well ..yes it you maynot alwyas get your food right ...sometimes they put ppl that arent ready on that windown and i mean when you have a hard shift..you have to do what you have to do so yeha yeha know idk how may of you that actually posted a comment on this has worked in foodserives well i do and its not easy..But i do agree the mcdonalds in blufield (BOTH) do need alot of aprovment :}:}....and i do agree that this is drigs of some sort sold there...
blondie

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 18, 2009
 

Judged:

1

the one in va. is nasty,the one downtown in w.va is better.
macdaddy

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 22, 2011
 

Judged:

1

are ya lovin it yet?
Mackwv

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 24, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

I you value your health I would stay away from the avenue also. There are staff there that I have known for years that have no sense of hygiene. NOT a poor sense of hygiene... NO SENSE OF HYGIENE !
Spiffy Johnson

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Was there Friday night and watched one of the employee's mop the floor and then get a rag and dip it in the nasty mop water and clean the trays they put food on!!!! I will never eat there again!!!
meeeeeeeeeeeee

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 7, 2011
 
Spiffy Johnson wrote:
Was there Friday night and watched one of the employee's mop the floor and then get a rag and dip it in the nasty mop water and clean the trays they put food on!!!! I will never eat there again!!!
total B.S. no one would do that . ur crazy
Spiffy Johnson

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 11, 2011
 
It does sound crazy...but it is not bs. I was there with my wife and her parents and we watched it happen. I have no ax to grind with anyone at Mcd's as I don't know a soul who works there...but this did happen.
Mmhmm

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jun 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

I personally know that working at McDonalds is a hard job. But I know 90% of the workers at Blfd. Va are hard workers. I see no reason in posting useless trash talk about them. As for the overnight shift, Yes you have to wait in line because they can only get the food and hand it out as fast as their given it. As you should know McDonald's gets quite busy at night, if you don't want to wait, Take your lazy ass home and make yourself something to eat.
junior

Maysel, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jun 11, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

Mmhmm wrote:
I personally know that working at McDonalds is a hard job. But I know 90% of the workers at Blfd. Va are hard workers. I see no reason in posting useless trash talk about them. As for the overnight shift, Yes you have to wait in line because they can only get the food and hand it out as fast as their given it. As you should know McDonald's gets quite busy at night, if you don't want to wait, Take your lazy ass home and make yourself something to eat.
Seriously....there are bigger problems in the world than if you had to wait 5 minutes for something to eat at McDonalds...that's what's wrong with people these days. Everybody thinks they're entitled to have things they want when they want it....Cool your jets people and act like decent human beings and treat people with respect. I can't stand to see people act like idiots at the stores and restaurants.

People Suck!!!
Mmhmm

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jun 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously....there are bigger problems in the world than if you had to wait 5 minutes for something to eat at McDonalds...that's what's wrong with people these days. Everybody thinks they're entitled to have things they want when they want it....Cool your jets people and act like decent human beings and treat people with respect. I can't stand to see people act like idiots at the stores and restaurants.
People Suck!!!
I agree.
pop

Sneedville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 15, 2011
 
under-staffed again.
Bawsy

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 15, 2011
 
Complete TRASH. End of story. The people are poor mannered, well....F it. Like I said Complete trash. I would rather eat at a soup kitchen. Honestly, don't eat there!!! I even try to save a few crows when I drive by! Bahaha but really!
on the for real side

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 18, 2011
 
junior wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously....there are bigger problems in the world than if you had to wait 5 minutes for something to eat at McDonalds...that's what's wrong with people these days. Everybody thinks they're entitled to have things they want when they want it....Cool your jets people and act like decent human beings and treat people with respect. I can't stand to see people act like idiots at the stores and restaurants.
People Suck!!!
When I pay my hard working dollars for something then yeah I want it when i want it, how i want it most people do. So You have never got pissed at a store clerk or waitress???? and told them about it. You've never been in a hurry stop to grab a bite and your order be wrong or have to wait a while for it. If so consider your self the lucky. but rem luck changes

“It is what it is.......”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 25, 2011
 
really this mcdonalds is worthless.... they never get your order right and that's the dumbest drive true I've ever seen..... Maybe if it had someone that could manage it and keep them kids in line it could be better......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VP at GHS 1 hr InTheKnow 2
Debate: Ferguson - Bluefield, VA 6 hr The word 2
Crescent View unregistered pedophile 7 hr REDx 5
body wax Tue nope 4
2014 G-Men Tue Herewegoagain 56
J from crescent view Tue REDx 3
John "Junior" Shockley (Oct '13) Tue 1 am me 29

Search the Bluefield Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bluefield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bluefield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bluefield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bluefield
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••