devil gurl

Minneapolis, MN

#1 May 9, 2012
WELL IMA SPEAK THE TRUTH ON THIS HOE SHE DOES NOTHING BUT PAWN HER KIDS OFF ON HER PARENTS, RUN UP AND DOWN THE STREET SHE THINKS COWBOY UP IS AREAL JOB, HELL A HOOKER GETS PAID BETTER THEN HER ASS,NOT ONLY THAT SHE RUNS HER MOUTH ON FACEBOOK BOUT OTHER PEOPLES KIDS WHEN SHE HAS NO RIGHT TO OPEN HER MOUTH SHE IS A SNITCH AND HALF OF BLUEFIELD WANTS TO KICK HER ASS SHE NEEDS THAT ASS WHIPPIN BA HA HA

Since: Apr 12

Saint Paul, MN

#2 May 10, 2012
haha
devil gurl

Minneapolis, MN

#4 May 12, 2012
seems you dont like her either leslie
Devil gurl

Portage, MI

#5 May 13, 2012
She takes fake charges at the pd too along with her lil crew josh livingston aka shorty,jason livingston,aliesha lusk all popo callers they got what they deserved

Since: Apr 12

Saint Paul, MN

#6 May 13, 2012
i went to school with her, and when she worked at the venus lounge my mom cussed her out one good time...
Devil gurl

Minneapolis, MN

#7 May 13, 2012
well she is wearing a wir enow and snitching on people she has the nerve to take phone harasment charges on some one who isnt even callin her fugly ass
Booo

United States

#8 Aug 13, 2012
She nasty dont know her baby's daddy's she's tried telling every guy she humped that her two boys belong to them! She stay in everyone's biznez can't raise her kids don't have nothing but STD's and ain't ashamed to share that she a hoe and I'm still going to get that hoe..
and

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Aug 17, 2012
funny
ugly truth

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Nov 1, 2012
whats the 411 on her now has any of the above changed, well we all know the part bout her being a hoe hasnt or that the baby daddy isnt a change. new details
words from an Associate

Bluefield, VA

#13 Jan 18, 2015
just like i posted on the other forum that someone made of her this is stupid as hell i Know her and we dont talk everyday but we do associate and idgaf what any of you all say she is a cool ass bitch and id ride for her she is a good mom her kids r taken care of By her she works and she minds her business and im sure just like everyone else i know would agree that she is an awesome person and people just hate... people r really just stupid this really cracks me all the way up! o and her name isnt leanne lol its leann haha....... well.... none of u haters matter ur opinions arent nothing expecially when her click r doing posative things with their life and their associates like me r there to back that up lol i love u leann <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women in Blfd with the sexiest boobs Jun 26 Loyd Christmas 18
"UNJUST JUDGE" of BLUEFIELD CITY COURT Jun 25 I Know 4
Corner Mart Bluefield va (Sep '16) Jun 23 George63 5
larry lambert Jun 23 lol 3
ashley froy Jun 22 vanplay 6
Bluefield College converts to Islam Jun 21 GetRealHighonPot 27
ABB bland needs a union Jun 21 Bert 2

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance