Walmart Bluefield VA
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Newbie1

Wise, VA

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Rudeness is not a virtue but it's definitely a must if you want to be a sales associate or manager at Walmart. I was in electronics yesterday and the tall guy that usually works in the Cell phones was so rude it was unbelievable. He didn't know the answer or even attempt to find any answers for me about some merchandise that was in their sales ad. BTW, they did not even have one (not even one) copy of their week-end sales paper in the store! Then when I spoke with the manager Teresa Harrison, she was as rude as he was. I suppose they must make that part of their orientation--a special class on how to be rude to customers. Maybe if Teresa was more involved in managing Walmart and not so much in her crafts and photography--she would care how the sales associates treat their customers!
blfdcitizen

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2008
You must know Mrs. Harrison personally and have a grudge against her for something unrelated to Wal-Mart. I doubt your average Blufield, Va, Wal- Mart shopper would know what hobbies Mrs. Harrison enjoys in her spare time.
Hairball

Tazewell, VA

#3 Dec 4, 2008
Stay home or go somewhere else, want some cheese with that wine?
Newbie1 wrote:
Rudeness is not a virtue but it's definitely a must if you want to be a sales associate or manager at Walmart. I was in electronics yesterday and the tall guy that usually works in the Cell phones was so rude it was unbelievable. He didn't know the answer or even attempt to find any answers for me about some merchandise that was in their sales ad. BTW, they did not even have one (not even one) copy of their week-end sales paper in the store! Then when I spoke with the manager Teresa Harrison, she was as rude as he was. I suppose they must make that part of their orientation--a special class on how to be rude to customers. Maybe if Teresa was more involved in managing Walmart and not so much in her crafts and photography--she would care how the sales associates treat their customers!
Newbie1

Wise, VA

#4 Dec 6, 2008
Nope, just overhear workers talking. You must know her or you wouldn't be so quick to judge and reply to my post. So mind your own business.
Newbie1

Wise, VA

#5 Dec 6, 2008
Sure, sharp cheddar please.
Hey newbie1

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Dec 6, 2008
No, I don't know her, but it pisses me off when whiny asses who can't deal with their problems in real life come on the internet to bash people they don't like. You're a candy ass. This is a public forum. That makes it my busines, b*tch.
Hey blfdcitizen

Wise, VA

#7 Dec 6, 2008
Why not clean up your act? No body wants to put up with all of that cursing. Grow up and get a life. Newbie1 is entitled to his/her opinion without all of your cursing. You must work at Wal-Mart. You sound like one of them. I have to agree with newbie they are a rude bunch. I rarely go there, not worth the hassle.
Hey newbie1

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2008
If you don't want to see it, you know now not to click on the thread, don't you??? No, thank God, I don't work at Wal Mart. I don't think I could put up with waiting hand and foot on a bunch of people who think they're entitled to everything like yourselves.
Hey blfdcitizen

Wise, VA

#9 Dec 7, 2008
lol I've worked for everything I have. You must be a real lose if that's all you can come up with.

Cry me a river....
Hey newbie1

Murfreesboro, TN

#10 Dec 7, 2008
Yeah, I'm a real "lose" alright. Worked for everything you have, huh? I'll bet you get some sort of check. You sound like the type. And I wasn't the one whining, if you remember correctly.
Hey blfdcitizen

Wise, VA

#11 Dec 7, 2008
But you sure haven't stopped whining since reading my post. Poor baby. Get a life. You definitely need one. Loser! Sorry, typo before.
very concerned

Princeton, WV

#12 Oct 27, 2009
WOW I never knew the old hag would get someone so upset. I will be honest I worked for her and she thinks she is queen of walmart. But anyway the fact is she is good at her job or at least makes the ppl above her think so. She gave me a job when I needed one so Im greatful for that but Im even happer now that I no longer work in hell.
Helen T

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Nov 3, 2009
Yeah the guy back at the phone center is very rude and he will not wait on Electronic customers if he is not busy...Walmart will not do anything to him tho.
Helen T

Nicholasville, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2009
very concerned wrote:
WOW I never knew the old hag would get someone so upset. I will be honest I worked for her and she thinks she is queen of walmart. But anyway the fact is she is good at her job or at least makes the ppl above her think so. She gave me a job when I needed one so Im greatful for that but Im even happer now that I no longer work in hell.
She may not have the best people skills but you look at that store compared to others in the area and you will be shocked...they keep items in most of the time and clean up the overnight mess by 10 am usually.
i know it all

Madison, TN

#15 Nov 13, 2009
mrs. harrisoin bowls in her free time on a bowling league!
Burningglass

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Nov 25, 2009
I've have been to this Wal-art several times in the last month since moving back to the area, and the employees have always said thank you. If you want to see rude with a captial R shop at the Wal-marts in Richmond VA. These people have no home training whatsoever. Your lucky if you get a grunt out of one of them when possing a question as simple as where's the toy section? BE greatful that you live in a small town. Everybody have a great Thankgiving!
Darryl

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Nov 26, 2009
Face it people, if you work at Wal Mart then your life is probably miserable so in return you are rude. Its a wiggity.
hey now

Bluefield, WV

#19 Jan 9, 2010
i worked at walmart..
it was decent paying for a first job..

we weren't all rude, couldn't afford to be..most people will complain and that comes back on us..

i was a cashier..
my life was not miserable, i had a job, i did not have to draw a check, i paid my bills, took care of myself..

but yes, i suppose you all have the perfect life, with the perfect job..
not everyone has that though..we have to take what job we can get..

and this person could have been having a bad day, or been new, or anything like that, but i suppose you perfect folks never experience that sort of thing, huh?..
Helen T

Richlands, VA

#20 Jan 9, 2010
For every honest person making a return there is 5 that want to scam walmart out of money...I worked there a long time go and had a couple once that bought a new ps2 and peeled off that code and put it on their old one so they could get money back on a old dirty piece of crap. I knew something was wrong and that a day old machine should be that nasty so I scraped off the new code and seen that it was bought years ago. I kept the new code so they could never bring the new one back lol.
Helen T

Richlands, VA

#21 Jan 10, 2010
hey now wrote:
i worked at walmart..
it was decent paying for a first job..
we weren't all rude, couldn't afford to be..most people will complain and that comes back on us..
i was a cashier..
my life was not miserable, i had a job, i did not have to draw a check, i paid my bills, took care of myself..
but yes, i suppose you all have the perfect life, with the perfect job..
not everyone has that though..we have to take what job we can get..
and this person could have been having a bad day, or been new, or anything like that, but i suppose you perfect folks never experience that sort of thing, huh?..
If you worked at the Walmart in question you would automatically know who this is he has been working in that department for almost 8 years and he is very mean and will not help customers in other departments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bluefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelly Nelson Berry (Jun '16) 21 hr maybe 5
Tall, younger guy in meat department at Walmart Tue Hotstuff11 1
G-men Tue Funny girl 6
Need to stay with your wife Tue Greg Cardholder 2
Drew Serge webcaming? (Jul '15) Oct 16 Curious 3
Josh on CV hill Oct 15 neighbor 21
McDonald's Oct 13 Big Tex 7

Bluefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance