Teen who died in apparent carbon mono...

Teen who died in apparent carbon monoxide poisoning accident identi...

There are 1 comment on the Kansas City Star story from Aug 19, 2010, titled Teen who died in apparent carbon monoxide poisoning accident identi.... In it, Kansas City Star reports that:

Megan Wyatt has been identified as the teenager who died Monday in an apparent carbon monoxide poisoning accident.Wyatt, 17, was one of three people discovered in an Oak Grove fourplex unit by authorities who responded to a suspicious odor call.The two others still are recovering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kansas City Star.

Madie Moore

Lees Summit, MO

#1 Aug 24, 2010
Megan was an amazing friend, we had choir together. She was always so happy to see everyone. if you were upset she was the first one there to talk to. she was new to our school but she was sweet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) 27 min Be safe 228
Review: Xtreme Concrete & Outdoor Living LLC (Jul '15) May 24 AnnaS 37
News Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) May 24 Debbie 1,073
News Mystery Author Reveals Massive Government Consp... May 23 Americas 1
Review: Asset Auto Sales (Feb '15) May 23 Daddy long legs 3
News Kansas City's S&T Enterprises really digs work ... (Nov '08) May 4 ashleyspeer 3
Stolen cellphone at wendys May 2 Tania 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Springs Mortgages