Officials: Vandals Caused Blue Spring...

Officials: Vandals Caused Blue Springs Sewage Spill

There are 4 comments on the Fox4KC story from Jun 29, 2010, titled Officials: Vandals Caused Blue Springs Sewage Spill. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A weekend sewage leak in Blue Springs was caused by vandalism, officials said on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

Jacquitta

Jefferson City, MO

#1 Jun 29, 2010
Blue Springs has gone down hill fast, I noticed that there is a lot of new rental properties that have gone up. When is Leawood Kansas going to get such housing?
bob

Columbia, MO

#2 Jun 30, 2010
Low end housing too. Why do you want to attract that type people. You want low end housing you get what comes with it. Troubled families and there kids. Blue springs has more and more break ends all the time. It's said.
shades of Gray

Kansas City, MO

#3 Jun 30, 2010
I love it that whenever there is an incident of crime or vandalism in any part of the metro area, people always respond with the area going down hill. We are in the middle of a huge recession, many people have lost their houses and no area is as nice as it once was. I have recently seen crime related stories in all areas of the metro including Olathe, Raytown, Overland Park and even the suburbs up in the North. Unfortunately, this is reality now, but we will survive as long as we stick together and fight for our neighborhods.
Common Sense

Blue Springs, MO

#4 Jun 30, 2010
Bob, there are some of us who raised our kids living in low end housing out of need. And no I didn't sit on welfare, I worked 2+ jobs. It was what I could afford. My kids were NOT allowed to run wild, that is the difference.
Parents need to take responsibility and these kids NEED to learn what the word NO means, and what CONSEQUENCES are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Feb 21 Nottheone 333
Review: Raintree Community Church (Oct '13) Feb 19 Bulldog Bob Brown 24
Lori lampton or Lori knight Feb 5 Fan 1
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Jan 30 Donna 9
I love wearing panties Jan '17 Anonymous 1
News Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) Jan '17 Brooke 1,088
Why so many cops off 70??? Jan '17 Corey 4

Blue Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Springs Mortgages