Hundreds Turn Out for Free Dental Care

Hundreds Turn Out for Free Dental Care

There are 3 comments on the Fox4KC story from Oct 3, 2010, titled Hundreds Turn Out for Free Dental Care. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

About 200 people showed up for free dental care on Saturday. A Blue Springs dentist wanted to help people who don't have insurance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

fatman

Kansas City, MO

#2 Oct 4, 2010
Good job Dr. Foster and others...nice to hear about a little sharing instead of taking ...
tell it like it is

Odessa, MO

#3 Oct 4, 2010
How come never hear about this stuff untill after the fact?
sks

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 4, 2010
this was a good deed...kudos to all who worked. however, insurance doesn't pay squat on dental. only a check up. any real work is gonna cost you. then they only pay 1500 a year. that doesn't even cover one root canal and crown. the prices they charge their customers with insurance is the only reason they can afford to do this. and apparently most of material costs were covered. glad so many got benefit from this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Nov 15 jojo 343
News How Christian are Mormons? How Mormon is the Co... (Jul '09) Oct 22 Anonymous 87
Anyone know Kim Roberts Oct '17 Former mobamingle... 2
Dottie Ray Sep '17 Saving marriages 2
News Independence Mo., Church Raided, Man Arrested o... (Jan '10) Sep '17 Holly lane 368
Dawn Higgins-stern Sep '17 query 1
News Widow Seeks Answers In Fatal Hit-And-Run (Dec '09) Sep '17 KayKay 3

Blue Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Springs Mortgages