Deputy Shot in Head Saved by Helmet, ...

Deputy Shot in Head Saved by Helmet, Suspect May Not Face Charges

There are 28 comments on the Fox4KC story from Oct 14, 2010, titled Deputy Shot in Head Saved by Helmet, Suspect May Not Face Charges. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

A Jackson County deputy serving a warrant in Blue Springs was saved by his helmet after a man fired a weapon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hhh

Kansas City, MO

#22 Oct 15, 2010
This officer should get a metal for putting his life on the line.It takes a brave man to do what he did.We all hope he and his family are all ok. GOD BLESS.
JRS

Independence, MO

#23 Oct 15, 2010
I guess i'm missing something here. Why wasn't the suspect killed, or at least shot several times?????
whatever

Lenexa, KS

#24 Oct 15, 2010
jst because someone has a gun n is "suspected" of something doesnt mean they r felon, 1st of all. people r so quick 2 judge, how many of u have a gun in the house? n wouldnt fire if u heard a bang n people in ur door at 1am? yeah,all involved r lucky. but i agree..bad move 4 police. dangerous situation or not. i think the 'investigation' coulda used a lil more facts. wat we c on the news isnt all the info, people should remember that b4 bs comments like "take him 2 the river"..freakin idiots.
DCW

Independence, MO

#25 Oct 15, 2010
Dudarino wrote:
No-knock warrant- I would think the police would want you to know they are at your door and you are surrounded- that way you avoid these sticky legal situations after the fact- high risk baloney or not.
There is nothing sticky about a warrant. The warrant is issued by a judge.
johnsons DADDY

Huntsville, AL

#26 Oct 16, 2010
get a clue wrote:
I see WHITE PEOPLE........LOL, where are your racist comments now Johnson, this is Blue Springs!!
johnsons DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS CASE.
johnson

Overland Park, KS

#27 Oct 16, 2010
johnsons DADDY wrote:
<quoted text>johnsons DOES NOT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS CASE.
I like this one. Assuming you are correct it's a white boy, the key is "no charges". That's the way it should be Negrow.
whatever2

Overland Park, KS

#28 Apr 15, 2011
I wish everyone would quit running their mouths about something they have no idea about.
What is fair

Brookfield, MO

#29 Apr 16, 2011
If he shot after he knew they were police - he should never see the street again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Examiner Aug 23 Mark S 1
News Top Ten Reasons Why Promotional Products Distri... (Aug '08) Aug 22 Joethegreat 8
News Black Dem gets flood of racist messages after i... Aug 20 Marcavage s Trick 19
My car was broken into last nite. Aug 9 Edawg41 1
Lori lampton Aug 8 Tim h 1
News Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) Aug 7 Raygor 1,076
Taco Bell on blue parkway Aug 6 Gene 2

Blue Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Springs Mortgages