judy_p

United States

#3 Jan 4, 2011
To start off I just wanted to say "WOW"! THIS PLACE IS BEAUTIFUL! Definately not your "avg. Nail salon". The service and techs are wonderful. I've been going here for 2 months now and to be quite honest I did have one "not perfect" session. I came back the next time after that and had another tech. This time a young man. I mentioned my last visit and duh! He explained,"imagine this; working 7 days a week, 1million hours a day, being a FEMALE, clients that doesn't relax and constantly fighting to see their own nails(makes the job really hard), and frustrated that language is a barier." To wrap it all up. I didn't hold it against her and totally went back to her and sure enough... she was great!
In a nut-shell, HIDDEN SECRET OF BLUE SPRINGS! SHHHHH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raytown Romeo Back in Action (Dec '09) 9 hr smh 333
The River Church 'family' Sun Shanin 1
Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) Oct 14 constanceish4 1,009
Former Ebay Sellers 2 Open Forum, New Group on ... Oct 12 EcommerceBlogger 3
Cops Oct 11 Cheryl 1
Review: The Kitty KAT Klub (Jul '13) Oct 9 Mini 5
Review: Raintree Community Church (Oct '13) Oct 5 Bulldog Bob Brown 12
Blue Springs Dating
Find my Match

Blue Springs Jobs

Blue Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blue Springs News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Springs

Personal Finance