Kraus wins senate primary

Kraus wins senate primary

There are 1 comment on the Lee's Summit Journal - Lee's Summit, Missouri story from Aug 3, 2010, titled Kraus wins senate primary. In it, Lee's Summit Journal - Lee's Summit, Missouri reports that:

Lee's Summit's Will Kraus won the heated race for the Republican spot on the Eighth District Missouri State Senate seat Tuesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lee's Summit Journal - Lee's Summit, Missouri.

Clem Sez

United States

#1 Aug 4, 2010
Pratt was defeated Because Bryan Pratt is a bought and paid for by the "The CLUB for CROOKS" , Pratt a Rod Jetton deciple needed $500,000.00 for a run for a state senate seat ??? Do the Blue Springs / Lees Summit voters appear that stupid ? Pratt's ethics are questionable , along with his political association's and mentors. i.e. Rod Jetton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gordon Jerry Duke Sat Karen 2
hang out? May 9 kcufemlla 1
where to meet new people (Nov '11) May 9 kcuf 2
Brown recluse infestation May 8 Orrick know all 2
News Entire Book of Mormon printer's manuscript can ... May 6 Wisdom of Ages 12
News Jury convicts second Morrow brother in 2007 She... (Oct '08) Apr 25 Omnae Morrow 23
Any Good Drug Houses Around??? Apr 22 Drugged Out 1

Blue Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Springs Mortgages