Guilty verdict in triple murder at Red Roof Inn

There are 2 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from Oct 26, 2012, titled Guilty verdict in triple murder at Red Roof Inn. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

A 20-year-old Kansas City man faces life in prison after a jury convicted him Friday of the murders of three men last year at a Clay County motel.Isaac Perdomo-Paz shot the victims in the head, apparently in a jealous rage after one of them may have flirted with his former girlfriend, prosecutors said.“This was one of the most brutal crimes ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

Nya

Edgewood, MD

#1 Oct 30, 2012
I don't know any one is this trial personally. I am just a reader like anyone else and I am not saying this boy is innocent or guilty. My question is how is it that the state relied so much on testomnies of so called witnesses who has already admitted to lying during the trial, and not having physical evidence. I would have not even taken those testimony into account. I am sorry for the gentlemans whose lives was taken so early and my prayers go out to the their family members. My prayers also go out to this guy. If he did killed them than he should pay the consequences but if he didn't that God let the truth out. No one should take away anyone's life no one is God.. Only God has that right and no one should wish death upon anyone even if it is to venge a death. God does not like ugly and those who are guilty will pay eventually....
nobody

United States

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Nya wrote:
I don't know any one is this trial personally. I am just a reader like anyone else and I am not saying this boy is innocent or guilty. My question is how is it that the state relied so much on testomnies of so called witnesses who has already admitted to lying during the trial, and not having physical evidence. I would have not even taken those testimony into account. I am sorry for the gentlemans whose lives was taken so early and my prayers go out to the their family members. My prayers also go out to this guy. If he did killed them than he should pay the consequences but if he didn't
that God let the truth out. No one should take away anyone's life no one is God.. Only God has that right and no one should wish death upon anyone even if it is to venge a death. God does not like ugly and those who are guilty will pay eventually....
I knew the guy responsible for this atrocity, he was my childhood friend; but one of the victims was my cousin. Isaac aka Spider always had that 380 pistol (that was used in this crime) with him and if you knew him, you wouldn't doubt that he was the one responsible for these murders. In the streets, Spider had a reputation of recklessly shooting at people with no regards for human life. Spider's name would also be brought up when rivals of the East Side Lokotes street gang were killed. You speak of God, well I can honesty say that God did punish Spider for his crimes, justice has been served. Spider's punishment served him right and I am glad he did not get the death penalty because now he can spend the rest of his life behind bars thinking of how he threw his life away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) 19 hr Cops fail lie to ... 129
Tornado siren May 17 Dennis 1
News Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) May 16 Rachelle 1,031
Little Caesars Pizza May 12 Curious 1
Review: A Absolute Sharp Bail Bonding Co May 9 wes stevens 2
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Apr '15 Wow 43
Review: Massageluxe Mar '15 Sherry 2
More from around the web

Blue Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]