Kansas City sightings: First UFO raw video released

Oct 7, 2011 Read more: Examiner.com 6

The first witness video from the mass UFO sighting in Kansas City, MO, - not a good quality - has been released October 6, 2011, according to Mutual UFO Network Missouri Assistant State Director Margie Kay.

Read more
Stan

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2011
OMG they killed Kenny!!!
Cartman

United States

#3 Oct 7, 2011
Screw you guy, I'm going home!!
Charman of The Board

Kansas City, MO

#4 Oct 7, 2011
They are indeed out there.

“Squad 420”

Since: Nov 11

Utsjoki Gimlib

#5 Nov 6, 2011
Stan wrote:
OMG they killed Kenny!!!
WE DID NOT!! I am sick and tired of getting blamed for crap like that. We have been communicating with the Human race through Cartman's A** Telescope for years and he's still okay. And the Anal Probe we use is sterilized 2 times a day weather it needs it or not!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#6 Nov 7, 2011
The UFO sucked up the missing baby Lisa and now they are performing anal probation experiments, that poor baby.

“Squad 420”

Since: Nov 11

Utsjoki Gimlib

#7 Nov 7, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
The UFO sucked up the missing baby Lisa and now they are performing anal probation experiments, that poor baby.
Hey mate, maybe you should think first before letting those words just oozzzz out of your yapper. First of all UFO's dont "suck" something off a planet like you humans do with a straw off a mirror. Oh no we carefully transport them, and only the adults. Particularly the blokes with long hair, they are the most fun to probe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spot lights Fri kevin 1
News Students File Suit Against Sanford-Brown College (Aug '07) Apr 13 cookemk 1,023
Buckner Police Procedures or Lack Of (Jan '12) Apr 10 Lewysix6 122
Desperate Meth Chaser Apr 6 Duncan 1
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Apr 4 Wow 43
Review: Rockhill Orthopaedics - Scott A Langfor... (Jun '09) Mar 20 Stephen 8
Review: Massageluxe Mar 20 Sherry 2
More from around the web

Blue Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]