Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 8, 2013
 
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 9, 2013
 
lorac

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Your choice of media says it all. Good grief get a life!!!
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

good grief wake up!:)
beside myself

Morganton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 13, 2013
 
Orion wrote:
good grief wake up!:)
I don't agree with much you have to say, but unfortunately, I do agree with this. And the comment above about your choice of news channels, proves exactly what you are saying. Wish you were wrong and I could submit a reasonable point of view to dispute what you say, but I can't. So sad, all the sleeping Americans. Either sleeping or just blind. Shaking my head again.
Wheels

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 13, 2013
 
I have no idea why "shall not be infringed" is so hard to understand. It is the ONLY place in the whole constitution those words are used. The second amendment is the most clear and to the point of all amendments. I am glad I have piles of every "bad gun" you could think of. I hope people wake up before it's too late.

If you want to be heard take 1 minute and fill out a simple 3 step for to email all your local govt officials and federal agents. It from the good people of Ruger. Thx

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeActi...
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 15, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Impeachment may be necessary.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

If a gun "user" or a gun "owner" cannot act in a responsible manner while in possession of his/her firearm, then those gun "users" or gun "owners" deserve to be subjects, instead of citizens.

Don't blame the governments for the poor, irresponsible actions of the gun toting individual who will not make the correct decision between right and wrong.

You cannot expect to act like a fool or be a murderer, without screwing up the privledges for everyone else who is responsible in their actions.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

you have to be kidding!
Wheels

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Myvotecountsjack wrote:
If a gun "user" or a gun "owner" cannot act in a responsible manner while in possession of his/her firearm, then those gun "users" or gun "owners" deserve to be subjects, instead of citizens.
Don't blame the governments for the poor, irresponsible actions of the gun toting individual who will not make the correct decision between right and wrong.
You cannot expect to act like a fool or be a murderer, without screwing up the privledges for everyone else who is responsible in their actions.
So why do we still have cars? Way more people die from people screwing that up than anything else. Your logic is retarded. You can not punish the whole group for the actions of a few. Get a clue, or run for office with the rest of the idiots.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Wheels wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do we still have cars? Way more people die from people screwing that up than anything else. Your logic is retarded. You can not punish the whole group for the actions of a few. Get a clue, or run for office with the rest of the idiots.
Why do we have cars? A dumb comparison.

Cars were designed and meant to get you from point A to point B.

Guns were designed and meant to kill .... no other purpose.

With your logic, my safe on the second floor could crash through the floor and kill me. Then we should outlaw safes, right?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The fact is this .... gun owners or gun users who act in an irresponsible way and kill other individuals do not want the responsibility of their own actions. Run and join the NRA for protection from the law.

Are you one of those fools?
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 17, 2013
 
Myvotecountsjack wrote:
If a gun "user" or a gun "owner" cannot act in a responsible manner while in possession of his/her firearm, then those gun "users" or gun "owners" deserve to be subjects, instead of citizens.
Don't blame the governments for the poor, irresponsible actions of the gun toting individual who will not make the correct decision between right and wrong.
You cannot expect to act like a fool or be a murderer, without screwing up the privledges for everyone else who is responsible in their actions.
No they are not subjects they are criminals and should be punished.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 17, 2013
 
Myvotecountsjack wrote:
The fact is this .... gun owners or gun users who act in an irresponsible way and kill other individuals do not want the responsibility of their own actions. Run and join the NRA for protection from the law.
Are you one of those fools?
No criminal accepts responsibility for their actions. It is always somebody elses fault.

Your "logic" is flawed.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 17, 2013
 
Myvotecountsjack wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have cars? A dumb comparison.
Cars were designed and meant to get you from point A to point B.
Guns were designed and meant to kill .... no other purpose.
With your logic, my safe on the second floor could crash through the floor and kill me. Then we should outlaw safes, right?
We better get rid of bows and arrows.

You forget about self defense and hunting.

you are missing it

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Next time I rob a bank ...... instead of the killer gun, I'll tell the teller I'll run her over with my car if she doesn't fork over the money!
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 18, 2013
 
Watch out u will lose your license.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”—Patrick Henry (1736-1799
beside myself

Morganton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 24, 2013
 
Myvotecountsjack wrote:
If a gun "user" or a gun "owner" cannot act in a responsible manner while in possession of his/her firearm, then those gun "users" or gun "owners" deserve to be subjects, instead of citizens.
Don't blame the governments for the poor, irresponsible actions of the gun toting individual who will not make the correct decision between right and wrong.
You cannot expect to act like a fool or be a murderer, without screwing up the privledges for everyone else who is responsible in their actions.
And on the same note, don't blame honest, law abiding citizens for the action of a few idiots. Maybe you should consider a move.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 24, 2013
 

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blue Ridge Discussions

Search the Blue Ridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr silverfox 50,398
Joe blows 6 hr Dick Trickle 1
Georgia drive-in theater named among Top 10 in ... 8 hr MtnScott 4
This one's for you 10 hr Caz67 Fan 1
To My Love 14 hr Haley 1
My Friend Haley 14 hr Strange-Brew 2
Fannin Mom is crazy in the head!!! 19 hr LaForte_Fan 8
•••
•••

Blue Ridge News Video

•••
Blue Ridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Blue Ridge Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Blue Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Ridge
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••