Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

Your choice of media says it all. Good grief get a life!!!
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Judged:

good grief wake up!:)
beside myself

Morganton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Orion wrote:
good grief wake up!:)
I don't agree with much you have to say, but unfortunately, I do agree with this. And the comment above about your choice of news channels, proves exactly what you are saying. Wish you were wrong and I could submit a reasonable point of view to dispute what you say, but I can't. So sad, all the sleeping Americans. Either sleeping or just blind. Shaking my head again.
Wheels

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I have no idea why "shall not be infringed" is so hard to understand. It is the ONLY place in the whole constitution those words are used. The second amendment is the most clear and to the point of all amendments. I am glad I have piles of every "bad gun" you could think of. I hope people wake up before it's too late.

If you want to be heard take 1 minute and fill out a simple 3 step for to email all your local govt officials and federal agents. It from the good people of Ruger. Thx

http://www.ruger.com/micros/advocacy/takeActi...
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Judged:

Impeachment may be necessary.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

If a gun "user" or a gun "owner" cannot act in a responsible manner while in possession of his/her firearm, then those gun "users" or gun "owners" deserve to be subjects, instead of citizens.

Don't blame the governments for the poor, irresponsible actions of the gun toting individual who will not make the correct decision between right and wrong.

You cannot expect to act like a fool or be a murderer, without screwing up the privledges for everyone else who is responsible in their actions.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

you have to be kidding!
Wheels

Mineral Bluff, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Myvotecountsjack wrote:
If a gun "user" or a gun "owner" cannot act in a responsible manner while in possession of his/her firearm, then those gun "users" or gun "owners" deserve to be subjects, instead of citizens.
Don't blame the governments for the poor, irresponsible actions of the gun toting individual who will not make the correct decision between right and wrong.
You cannot expect to act like a fool or be a murderer, without screwing up the privledges for everyone else who is responsible in their actions.
So why do we still have cars? Way more people die from people screwing that up than anything else. Your logic is retarded. You can not punish the whole group for the actions of a few. Get a clue, or run for office with the rest of the idiots.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Wheels wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do we still have cars? Way more people die from people screwing that up than anything else. Your logic is retarded. You can not punish the whole group for the actions of a few. Get a clue, or run for office with the rest of the idiots.
Why do we have cars? A dumb comparison.

Cars were designed and meant to get you from point A to point B.

Guns were designed and meant to kill .... no other purpose.

With your logic, my safe on the second floor could crash through the floor and kill me. Then we should outlaw safes, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

The fact is this .... gun owners or gun users who act in an irresponsible way and kill other individuals do not want the responsibility of their own actions. Run and join the NRA for protection from the law.

Are you one of those fools?
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Myvotecountsjack wrote:
No they are not subjects they are criminals and should be punished.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Myvotecountsjack wrote:
The fact is this .... gun owners or gun users who act in an irresponsible way and kill other individuals do not want the responsibility of their own actions. Run and join the NRA for protection from the law.
Are you one of those fools?
No criminal accepts responsibility for their actions. It is always somebody elses fault.

Your "logic" is flawed.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Myvotecountsjack wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we have cars? A dumb comparison.
Cars were designed and meant to get you from point A to point B.
Guns were designed and meant to kill .... no other purpose.
With your logic, my safe on the second floor could crash through the floor and kill me. Then we should outlaw safes, right?
We better get rid of bows and arrows.

You forget about self defense and hunting.

you are missing it

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Judged:

Next time I rob a bank ...... instead of the killer gun, I'll tell the teller I'll run her over with my car if she doesn't fork over the money!
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Watch out u will lose your license.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

“The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave.... Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!”—Patrick Henry (1736-1799
beside myself

Morganton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Myvotecountsjack wrote:
And on the same note, don't blame honest, law abiding citizens for the action of a few idiots. Maybe you should consider a move.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Blue Ridge Discussions

Search the Blue Ridge Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr silverfox 50,398
Joe blows 6 hr Dick Trickle 1
Georgia drive-in theater named among Top 10 in ... 8 hr MtnScott 4
This one's for you 10 hr Caz67 Fan 1
To My Love 14 hr Haley 1
My Friend Haley 14 hr Strange-Brew 2
Fannin Mom is crazy in the head!!! 19 hr LaForte_Fan 8
•••
•••

Blue Ridge News Video

•••
Blue Ridge Dating

more search filters