Tim Patterson dead from gun shot....

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
job done

Cedaredge, CO

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Prayers are going out to Tim Pattersons wife Candy and family,We are so sorry for your lose....
WTN

Waunakee, WI

#2 Jun 27, 2012
Who?
wife

United States

#3 Jun 27, 2012
Thank you and everyone for all your support for our family....God bless you all. It's good to see that trash isn't the only thing posted on here about our community

“live love laugh”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 27, 2012
Sorry bout your loss.
mom

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 Jun 28, 2012
SO SORRY GOD BLESS MY HEART GOES OUT TO ALL OF YOU

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2012
wife wrote:
Thank you and everyone for all your support for our family....God bless you all. It's good to see that trash isn't the only thing posted on here about our community
A tragic loss and yet there is still room to insult the Topix board.

For those of us who don't know these people, are we talking about a murder or suicide here?
job done

Cedaredge, CO

#7 Jun 28, 2012
It was a suicide.... enough said no personal details are needed just alot of PRAYERS

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 28, 2012
job done wrote:
It was a suicide.... enough said no personal details are needed just alot of PRAYERS
Not sure what more details anyone would need. I only asked because, like everyone else, I thought you were talking about someone famous until I googled it.

“Good to Go!!”

Location hidden

#9 Jun 28, 2012
who??

“live love laugh”

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2012
Lanius LaForte wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what more details anyone would need. I only asked because, like everyone else, I thought you were talking about someone famous until I googled it.
I think it may be the one that shot himself in mcaysville when the police stopped him. May he rest no matter who though..
HEIDI

Onalaska, WA

#11 Jun 28, 2012
No it was not the one in mcCaysville Tim shot himself at home very sad

“live love laugh”

Location hidden

#12 Jun 28, 2012
HEIDI wrote:
No it was not the one in mcCaysville Tim shot himself at home very sad
oh ok I'm sorry. I haven't had a chance to read about three weeks of newspaper so that was last I knew of anything happening. It is sad that some people feel like they have to turn to such tragic. Some feel they have no other way out or no understanding. I really hate that for his family. RIP.
job done

Cedaredge, CO

#13 Jun 28, 2012
Tim shot himself on Windy Ridge Road Tuesday evening June 26th...... Please everyone pray for this family and give them their privacy that is needed during this sorrowful time...
InTheEther

Norfolk, VA

#17 Jun 28, 2012
Prayers for his family and parents. May his soul find peace.
InTheEther

Norfolk, VA

#18 Jun 28, 2012
Prayers for his family and parents and may his soul find peace.

“live love laugh”

Location hidden

#26 Jun 29, 2012
Still sending prayers out to the family! May he now rest in peace.
job done

Cedaredge, CO

#32 Jun 29, 2012
Your right in a round about way,I requested prayer,you asked if it was murder or suicide i told you,and made the comment to let the family have their privacy,I meant nothing bad by that i was trying to do something nice..... not mean,at all..... I wouldnt want trash at a time like this either but I would appreciate someone requesting prayer that my family be watched over thru this... nothing bad at all was meant and if it was taken that way then i sincerely apologize.....

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#33 Jun 29, 2012
job done wrote:
Your right in a round about way,I requested prayer,you asked if it was murder or suicide i told you,and made the comment to let the family have their privacy,I meant nothing bad by that i was trying to do something nice..... not mean,at all..... I wouldnt want trash at a time like this either but I would appreciate someone requesting prayer that my family be watched over thru this... nothing bad at all was meant and if it was taken that way then i sincerely apologize.....
And likewise all I did was give my opinion of this topic and its intentions based on your posts. You know, all you have to do to shut me up is ignore me. It's a public forum and everyone is entitled to say what they want in any topic.

On the other hand I do poke and prod for a reaction, and this was no exception. My point stands, gossip is the devil.
taylop

Silver Creek, WA

#34 Jun 29, 2012
how did he get shot why did he who did it
taylop

Silver Creek, WA

#35 Jun 29, 2012
im sorry about your loss

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worst steak ever. What happened Horrible cust... 43 min ivy log leonard 12
Rib Country Waitress 1 hr really 115
Colwell Detention Center (Oct '11) 9 hr Des 62
need "good" heating and air conditioning service (Sep '09) Fri Coralou Bramblett 54
Vintage Antique Wrought Iron Crib For Sale (Feb '11) Fri Avillapo 33
Greens tree service Thu 1bidbob 4
Fannin football (Aug '16) Jul 19 1bidbob 6

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages