Who is going to be the new principal ...

Who is going to be the new principal at blue ridge elementary?

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 May 11, 2011
Has anyone heard any rumors as to who it will be or who do you think it needs to be?
Need

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 May 17, 2011
Cindy Hicks!!!!!!!!!! Is adorable!!!!!!!!!! Don"t you hope it's her??????
changes

Copperhill, TN

#3 May 28, 2011
cindy hicks will be going to east fannin, and bonnie angel will move to blue ridge elem. i heard. both are great.
HaHa

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 May 28, 2011
So sorry for East Fannin.
Worried mom

Williston, SC

#5 May 28, 2011
As a parent of two at BR ELEM, I have been so pleased with Mrs. Payne and Mrs. Hicks. I was hoping that Mrs. Hicks would stay. Instead we get someone fron out of town and BONNIE ANGEL, who has had issues at her other school. I am very ooncerned.
Blue Ridge Mom

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 May 28, 2011
We will have Shannon Miller who is from out of town and VP will be Bonnie Angel. I am sure both with do great. I am very sad to see both Mrs. Payne and Mrs. Hicks leave. I have two children that attend BRE.
just sayin

Vidalia, GA

#7 May 28, 2011
Shannon is an extremely nice person who really cares about children. From what I've known of her, she is very fair and very compassionate. I think that you will like her a lot.
Dfh113

United States

#8 May 28, 2011
Bonnie angel is so rude she tried to fail me in middle school because she couldn't teach and wouldn't go over anything in our math class and she would tell us to do one thing and wanted another she picks favorites as well my mom came to my school and took her out of class and made her set down and show us how to do the work she wanted it done her way matter what even if we had all the right answers so I feel bad for your children
OhMyGosh

Blue Ridge, GA

#9 May 29, 2011
Dfh113 wrote:
Bonnie angel is so rude she tried to fail me in middle school because she couldn't teach and wouldn't go over anything in our math class and she would tell us to do one thing and wanted another she picks favorites as well my mom came to my school and took her out of class and made her set down and show us how to do the work she wanted it done her way matter what even if we had all the right answers so I feel bad for your children
Judging by your posting (sentence structure or lack thereof) she should have failed you. You should have never made it to middle school. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that your "post" holds the world record for the longest run on sentence ever written. No punctuation marks, no capital letters, incorrect use of words and the list goes on.....

Judging by your post, every english teach that you've had from the 2nd grad on should have been disciplined for allowing you to advance to the next grade. This is terrible!!!!!!
HaHa

Lawrenceburg, TN

#10 May 29, 2011
OhMyGosh wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your posting (sentence structure or lack thereof) she should have failed you. You should have never made it to middle school. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that your "post" holds the world record for the longest run on sentence ever written. No punctuation marks, no capital letters, incorrect use of words and the list goes on.....
Judging by your post, every english teach that you've had from the 2nd grad on should have been disciplined for allowing you to advance to the next grade. This is terrible!!!!!!
Yes, those stinking 2nd "grad" teachers are to blame! LOL
Dfh113

Charlotte, NC

#11 May 29, 2011
Hey dumb ass it was late. I seen the post before heading to bed! Stupid idiot I am actually very educated. I graduated in the top of my class with very high honors. Just because I didn't put some kind of punctuation on here your judging what a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!
OhMyGosh wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your posting (sentence structure or lack thereof) she should have failed you. You should have never made it to middle school. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that your "post" holds the world record for the longest run on sentence ever written. No punctuation marks, no capital letters, incorrect use of words and the list goes on.....
Loser

Williston, SC

#12 May 29, 2011
"your judging"
Actually, in the context that you used "your", it would be "you're".

Very confusing for an honor student.
OhMyGosh

Blue Ridge, GA

#13 May 30, 2011
Dfh113 wrote:
Hey dumb ass it was late. I seen the post before heading to bed! Stupid idiot I am actually very educated. I graduated in the top of my class with very high honors. Just because I didn't put some kind of punctuation on here your judging what a dumb ass!!!!!!!!!<quoted text>
Yep. I'm forming my first opinion about you by the way you write. Welcome to the game of life. Step outside of your little coccoon, look around, listen to successful business people (probably well educated as well) and you'll see what I mean.
benferd

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 Jun 1, 2011
everyone be nice.Bonnie Angel wasnt always the nicest teacher and she had her rules, but she was very fair and treated everyone with a kind of respect. i think she will do great for BRE.
HaHa

Lawrenceburg, TN

#15 Jun 1, 2011
I bet she won't be a ho. That will be a nice improvement for BRES.
just sayin

Vidalia, GA

#16 Jun 3, 2011
I worked with the teachers at BRES. I found them to be truly nice people who cared very much about the children. They work hard and cared passionately about educating the children and helping them to be able to move up. On the other hand, I find some of the criticisms here and attitudes here to be disgusting. I hope that none of the students ever read what has been written here.
bres fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 Jun 3, 2011
just sayin, you are right. my child enjoyed bres ,the teachers and staff was the greatest.and I would like to give thanks to them all!
Aww

Lawrenceburg, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2011
Aww y'all are sweet but evidently don't know these girls real well. How can you do your job when you're sending married men over 100 texts a day. Do they really have your children's best interest in mind? The one I'm talking about would do better to text somebody to straighten that frizzy hair and get some Botox for her old ass. lol
just sayin

Vidalia, GA

#19 Jun 8, 2011
Aww..how in the name of sense would you know how many texts she sends in a day and to whom she sends them? Unless you are sending them in her name. For goodness sake stop making fun of someone's looks and making up trashy talk. It doesn't take intelligence to talk trash about someone.
BlueRidgeFacts

Blue Ridge, GA

#20 Nov 11, 2012
Cindy is an old, ugly weirdo. She has not gotten involved with just ONE married men, but THREE that I am aware of. She has a sick problem & she needs to be no where near a school district.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John F Kennedy 1 hr Uct 2
Are Catholics saved? 1 hr Wondering 1
Re-Elect Lamar Paris 2016 3 hr jimbo 2 203
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner 13 hr Ballerina1309 49
boycott mike's seafood till he takes orders at ... (Mar '11) Sat Good grub 251
Kirby Sat Done with your cr... 8
Cable TV prices vs. tv antennae May 25 David 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages