Lamar Paris and Fort Sorghum

Lamar Paris and Fort Sorghum

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Eustis Cummings

Canton, GA

#1 Feb 26, 2018
Now that Lamar has announced he'll be telling people what junk they can keep on their property, what are his plans for the old Fort Sorghum property ?
Observer

Gainesville, GA

#2 Feb 26, 2018
Eustis Cummings wrote:
Now that Lamar has announced he'll be telling people what junk they can keep on their property, what are his plans for the old Fort Sorghum property ?
The North Georgia News said that the county was going to demolish it.
citizen

Jefferson, GA

#3 Feb 26, 2018
This is the best news I've heard ( clean up the junk) sooner the better.
Eustis Cummings

Canton, GA

#4 Feb 26, 2018
Observer wrote:
<quoted text>

The North Georgia News said that the county was going to demolish it.
That's great it'll be coming down, but what will Lamar be doing with the property?
Need things

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2018
Eustis Cummings wrote:
<quoted text>

That's great it'll be coming down, but what will Lamar be doing with the property?
A water treatment plant or additional sewage holder. The city needs new water pipes. Trouble ahead.
We In Trouble

Blairsville, GA

#6 Feb 27, 2018
Need things wrote:
<quoted text>
A water treatment plant or additional sewage holder. The city needs new water pipes. Trouble ahead.
A good source told me last night it is going to be a homeless tent city type area.

“Sock Puppet Hunter”

Since: Feb 15

Blairsville, GA

#7 Feb 27, 2018
I heard hundreds of Syrian refugees will be put there in a makeshift trailer park.
Barry Obama

Canton, GA

#8 Feb 27, 2018
Sick Man Freud wrote:
I heard hundreds of Syrian refugees will be put there in a makeshift trailer park.
Union County could use a little diversity, and added color.
Here

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2018
Barry Obama wrote:
<quoted text>

Union County could use a little diversity, and added color.
Already here. Working at Ingles and living in the apartments behind sav-a-lot.
FEDUP

Blairsville, GA

#10 Mar 13, 2018
SOMEONE NEEDS TO VOTE HIM AND LEE KNIGHT OUT OF OFFICE!!!!
SOMEONE PLEASE RUN AGAINST THEM.
ALL THIS UN NEEDED STUFF THEY ARE BRINGING INTO THE COUNTY.
ITS BS. help someone
Say It Aint So

Blairsville, GA

#11 Mar 13, 2018
Eustis Cummings wrote:
Now that Lamar has announced he'll be telling people what junk they can keep on their property, what are his plans for the old Fort Sorghum property ?
Itís going to a homeless shelter for refugees and Mexicans. They will be building all the rooms and pole barns and shedís with free labor. The Mexicans will donate all the labor for free room and board. The county will pay no State tax on the property...WTF. I hope this is not true but I heard it at the recent board meeting.
Already here

United States

#12 Mar 14, 2018
Say It Aint So wrote:
<quoted text>

Itís going to a homeless shelter for refugees and Mexicans. They will be building all the rooms and pole barns and shedís with free labor. The Mexicans will donate all the labor for free room and board. The county will pay no State tax on the property...WTF. I hope this is not true but I heard it at the recent board meeting.
Don't you people understand that Lamar has ALREADY installed refugees and mexicans here? They are Title 8 up on the hill in apartments already. He INVITED them here via a bus load through the help of his Atlanta "friends." Where have you people been?
Local

Gainesville, GA

#13 Mar 15, 2018
Already here wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you people understand that Lamar has ALREADY installed refugees and mexicans here? They are Title 8 up on the hill in apartments already. He INVITED them here via a bus load through the help of his Atlanta "friends." Where have you people been?
That's one way to get the tax payers to put more money into the jails.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pats Country kitchen 6 hr Smart mouth 5
New Restaurants in Blairsville 9 hr Medium rare 101
Gurtler Targeted 9 hr m_hassinger 19
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax 9 hr BS Detector 34
Tariffs, Tariffs and more Tariffs. Mon God Save America 5
Blue Ridge topix DISGUSTING SITE (May '17) Mon Orion 5
Dont take your kids to ACE Hardware! SEX OFFEND... (Aug '10) Sun Mavis in Blairsville 102

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages