Solid Rock Motel
Well uhh huh

Monroe, NC

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Anyone know what happened at the Solid Rock Motel in McCaysville? Passed earlier and it was blocked off with police tape and sheriff cars, ambulances, & fire trucks parked everywhere, even in the Tri-State parking lot.
True

Monroe, NC

#2 Mar 3, 2013
A meth lab probably blew up. That place is sketchy!
rebelforlife

Auburn, AL

#3 Mar 3, 2013
A lot of people heard a loud explosion today It was heard in Blue Ridge and in McCaysville. My have been a meth explosion.
True

Monroe, NC

#4 Mar 3, 2013
rebelforlife wrote:
A lot of people heard a loud explosion today It was heard in Blue Ridge and in McCaysville. My have been a meth explosion.
I've heard from a lot of people today about an explosion-like sound today. Here's my theory on those sounds. For the past year I guess, I have been hearing these loud booms. Others have heard them, too. I believe these are small earthquakes that are happening or an earthquake that may happen in the next few weeks. Like I said, I've heard these before but didn't feel anything until the last pretty big earthquake that we had at night a few months ago. It was a very loud boom, like a sonic boom, & then the ground started shaking. I started doing some research & found that this is common with earthquakes that happen on the East coast and the loud boom is a P wave. So don't be surprised if you feel or hear of an earthquake in the next few days or weeks. They said a lot of times these booms will happen as the plates are moving up & down and will end up resulting in an earthquake. Lol I know this absolutely has nothing to do with the solid rock but I just wanted to share this.
truer still

Ellijay, GA

#5 Mar 4, 2013
True wrote:
I've heard from a lot of people today about an explosion-like sound today. Here's my theory on those sounds. For the past year I guess, I have been hearing these loud booms. Others have heard them, too. I believe these are small earthquakes that are happening or an earthquake that may happen in the next few weeks. Like I said, I've heard these before but didn't feel anything until the last pretty big earthquake that we had at night a few months ago. It was a very loud boom, like a sonic boom, & then the ground started shaking. I started doing some research & found that this is common with earthquakes that happen on the East coast and the loud boom is a P wave. So don't be surprised if you feel or hear of an earthquake in the next few days or weeks. They said a lot of times these booms will happen as the plates are moving up & down and will end up resulting in an earthquake. Lol I know this absolutely has nothing to do with the solid rock but I just wanted to share this.
words "explosions" or "explosives" and "earth shakers" might be a possibility. found it last time this topic came up here in this last year. what's up with mccaysville? never used to hear anything about it and now it regular surfaces over bad news lately.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason's grandson arrested in Murphy- special tr... 2 hr Amos 16
Church beggin for money 4 hr citizen 2
Thank you UCB 15 hr unknown 4
Snake-handling church 20 hr Fannin Rebel 3
Save Blue Ridge Methodist church 21 hr oldtimer 10
Local Yokals 21 hr Velvet Jones 8
Floridiot alert!!! Thu Boo hoo 26

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance