Edward Mass

Cordoba, Argentina

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Hey party people! Hytymes Headshop is proud to announce our selection of bath salts right here in Blue Ridge!!! We can't call them bath salts but check out our glass cleaner, scouring powder, and shoe deodorizers for an extra jolt to your night life the legal way. Don't support some meth lab junkies, support a honest local business instead. We offer a big binger package deal with valid student ID. 18+ only in the store, you have to leave junior in the car while you shop. Tell your friends and college kids!

“live love laugh”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Edward Mass wrote:
Hey party people! Hytymes Headshop is proud to announce our selection of bath salts right here in Blue Ridge!!! We can't call them bath salts but check out our glass cleaner, scouring powder, and shoe deodorizers for an extra jolt to your night life the legal way. Don't support some meth lab junkies, support a honest local business instead. We offer a big binger package deal with valid student ID. 18+ only in the store, you have to leave junior in the car while you shop. Tell your friends and college kids!
e-Diot!!!!!!

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Knowing the protocol of head shops I have to think this doesn't sound genuine. I've been wanting to try this shit too.

Investigation is in order.

“Good to Go!!”

Location hidden

#4 Jun 7, 2012
take some bath salts and feast on tasty bum face flesh!!!
savefor futureuse

Ellijay, GA

#5 Jun 8, 2012
+1 for creative use of web to alert le roflmao

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#6 Jun 8, 2012
savefor futureuse wrote:
+1 for creative use of web to alert le roflmao
I figure that's the motive too, which means they really DO sell that here?? Awesome, now all I'm missing is a midget to blow salt up my ass.
Edward Mass

Cordoba, Argentina

#7 Jun 13, 2012
Goodnight, Hytymes. It was fun scraping you off of my boot this morning. Junkies have been crying at your door all day today.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Location hidden

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Edward Mass wrote:
Goodnight, Hytymes. It was fun scraping you off of my boot this morning. Junkies have been crying at your door all day today.
Does it scare everyone more that there's some LE official on here taunting a small legitimate business being shut down or the fact that this apparent LEO knows enough shit to post with a proxy?

I'll bet if you looked at a list of officers involved today it would be pretty clear who knows this kind of thing. Something for the superiors to think about anyway.

Again, people, the law being tied up in this future-drug crap is making ganja look better in the eyes of the public every day. It's only a matter of time before the law makes synthetic petroleum-based cannabinoids obsolete by legalizing the ganja.
Dillinger

Georgetown, TN

#9 Jun 16, 2012
Lanius LaForte wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it scare everyone more that there's some LE official on here taunting a small legitimate business being shut down or the fact that this apparent LEO knows enough shit to post with a proxy?
I'll bet if you looked at a list of officers involved today it would be pretty clear who knows this kind of thing. Something for the superiors to think about anyway.
Again, people, the law being tied up in this future-drug crap is making ganja look better in the eyes of the public every day. It's only a matter of time before the law makes synthetic petroleum-based cannabinoids obsolete by legalizing the ganja.
I can only hope that they legalize it and make everything alot easier. But god, it's miles away from even becoming decriminalized in Georgia.
maddoc

Lockport, IL

#12 Mar 6, 2013
G whiz
LaForte Fan

Morganton, GA

#13 Mar 6, 2013
Edward Mass wrote:
Do you have anything I can put in my bathtub that smells good, won't burn off my skin, or launch me into an even more alter state?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Klan in Fannin County? 1 hr Just wondering 1
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner 11 hr tellico 62
Thinking of buying acreage in blue ridge 14 hr Blue Ridge Sux 11
Time To Clean Up Union County (Jan '15) Thu Advocate4Clean 434
Trump doesn't deserve our trust Jul 24 Whip Tizzy 24
Cruz Jul 23 Giddyup 4
who are the sexiest single woman in Blue Ridge? Jul 22 Terrible Ted 5

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance