Front End Allignment?
Fannin Girl

Flowery Branch, GA

#1 Apr 19, 2010
I was told by the person I buy tires from that I need a front end alignment. Its not terrible but he did show me on the tire that I had rotated where it was wearing on one of the corners.

Does anyone know where I can get this done in our area and about how much one will cost? I think you need a special machine for this but since I am a girl, I dont know much about it.
Overdrive

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2010
I have used Automotive Specialties for quite a few repairs but alignment has not been one of them. I would recommend them from my experience, but not sure what an alignment would cost. They are out next to the Marathon at 515 and 60.
watch and weight

Marietta, GA

#4 Apr 19, 2010
Fannin Girl wrote:
I was told by the person I buy tires from that I need a front end alignment. Its not terrible but he did show me on the tire that I had rotated where it was wearing on one of the corners.
Does anyone know where I can get this done in our area and about how much one will cost? I think you need a special machine for this but since I am a girl, I dont know much about it.
ART is the man! He is real good as well as Micah and Jay.BIG CHEIF {Inman}runs a good& honest buisness.
blah

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2013
the ford garage costs an arm and a leg
TRISH

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Jan 29, 2013
Bobby Ballw @ the Ford dealership. Its 59.95
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Mr. Fixit on Hwy 5 is the best
For Sure

Copperhill, TN

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Mr.Fixit!
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#9 Feb 6, 2013
yes Mr Fixit
Local

Toccoa, GA

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Mountain vally motors!!!! Best service ever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obese in Blue Ridge (Jan '13) Fri Tampa General 34
Muslim in Blairsville Apr 27 dgd748 38
Are there any blacks in Blairsville? (Oct '08) Apr 27 dgd748 464
Floridees Apr 26 Timmy is a homer ... 4
Union County Sole Commissioners Lamar Paris "S... (Jun '15) Apr 26 hvactinknocker 92
Who has a child that Mark Griffin fathered? (Aug '12) Apr 25 Floda dumbz Boyz 73
Jan Eaton (Jul '15) Apr 24 Warty butt 17

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages