Crossover Baptist Church?

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Inquiring Mind

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2017
What has happened to Crossover? Sign is covered up with another name.
Just saying

United States

#2 Oct 20, 2017
Glory departed the Temple when Rev. Renny was railroaded out. The rest is history.
FCHS11

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2017
Just saying wrote:
Glory departed the Temple when Rev. Renny was railroaded out. The rest is history.
I heard one of the banks owned the building and they were trying to sell it to the Methodist church.
Big Mouth

United States

#4 Oct 23, 2017
FCHS11 wrote:
<quoted text>

I heard one of the banks owned the building and they were trying to sell it to the Methodist church.
Apparently that deal did not go through. I hope the downtown Methodist church is not torn down for a parking garage. You never know what those crazy council ladies will do. Hope the Arp woman and the other trouble \makers are sent packing. I can't vote because I live in the county. If I were a member of that church, and someone wanted to take away my church, I would pitch a fit. My big mouth would be heard all over North Georgia.
Moron

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2017
How about selling it to the Muslims and making it a mosque? A crescent moon over sleepy little blue Ridge
Hoodie

United States

#6 Oct 26, 2017
Moron wrote:
How about selling it to the Muslims and making it a mosque? A crescent moon over sleepy little blue Ridge
Some how I don't think that would work our very well. The local Ku Klux Klan would take care of that situation before it got started. If they didn't, the Nazi ladies on the city council would.
Larger Thoughts

United States

#7 Oct 26, 2017
How very sad. Just like there are radical crazy assed Christians running around, there are crazy assed Muslims. The majority of all faith worshippers are people who place love, respect, peace, kindness and caring for others as their core system of living.
The klan? Nothing more than racist scum who breed hate. They are a pock on the south, not much different than the radical Muslims you so abhor.
The Muslims I have generally encountered are educated professionals, as in physicians, etc. They are the best of what our country should be.
Hoodie

United States

#8 Oct 26, 2017
Our local Klan is benign and benevolent. They are full of good works: they pick up trash on the road; they call out and whip sorry white men who won't take care of their wife and children or who beat their wife;they care of orphans and widows; they advocate for good government; they make sure we have no miscegenation; and they work to make sure the black criminal element stays out of the county .Most are deacons and preachers at rural Baptist churches. You have nothing to fear from them as long as you are up to no good.
Renny the snake

Blue Ridge, GA

#9 Oct 30, 2017
Just saying wrote:
He's the reason that the church was in such financial position. When he built the church he was also paying himself as the conractor is is a crook and a thief!!!
Faithful Witness

United States

#10 Nov 2, 2017
Renny the snake wrote:
<quoted text>

He's the reason that the church was in such financial position. When he built the church he was also paying himself as the conractor is is a crook and a thief!!!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (including thy preacher). Renny is a great guy with an anointing. Now look at the place. It is up for sale.
Large Willie

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2017
Faithful Witness wrote:
<quoted text>

Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor (including thy preacher). Renny is a great guy with an anointing. Now look at the place. It is up for sale.
Yes and look where Jim Baker and Jimmy whorehopper Swaggart are now too.
Sheeple

Dublin, PA

#12 Nov 10, 2017
Large Willie wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes and look where Jim Baker and Jimmy whorehopper Swaggart are now too.
Uh, what time is church over there?
Church member

United States

#14 Dec 23, 2017
Those church members being evicted from the Highway 5 property (Crossover) can drive a few miles up the road to Ducktown to The Rock. Rev. Renny welcomes all.
oldtimer

Blue Ridge, GA

#15 Dec 26, 2017
Church member wrote:
Those church members being evicted from the Highway 5 property (Crossover) can drive a few miles up the road to Ducktown to The Rock. Rev. Renny welcomes all.
Renny's a good man. Those snakes at Crossover should be ashamed.
XXX

Blue Ridge, GA

#16 Jan 9, 2018
The church is departing from the name Crossover Community Church and has become New Life Community Church. The church is in the process of moving to the building formerly known as the Power House behind Fannin Regional Hospital.
XXX

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 Jan 9, 2018
Inquiring Mind wrote:
What has happened to Crossover? Sign is covered up with another name.
The church has departed with the name Crossover Community Church and has renamed itself New Life Community Church. The church is in the process of moving to the building formerly known as the Power House behind Fannin Regional Hospital.
mamma

United States

#18 Jan 9, 2018
XXX wrote:
<quoted text>

The church has departed with the name Crossover Community Church and has renamed itself New Life Community Church. The church is in the process of moving to the building formerly known as the Power House behind Fannin Regional Hospital.
Are they taking their snakes with them?
The Rock

United States

#20 Jan 9, 2018
mamma wrote:
<quoted text>

Are they taking their snakes with them?
Maybe its new name should be "Cross-out Community Church". I'm standing on the Rock.
The Rock

United States

#21 Jan 10, 2018
For Real People” with “Real Hope” and “Real Love” in a “Real God”, head for the Rock, 5530 Tennessee 40, Copperhill, TN 37317.
The Rock

United States

#23 Jan 10, 2018
Jr Samples wrote:
<quoted text> And don't forget your wallets when you do, for one must pay for the promise of a spot in heaven. And don't forget about the needs of your Holy Man, driving those high end automobiles and wearing those imported Italian handmade suits with matching leather shoes comes at a cost folks. It is so sad that to this day, people continue to fall for this crap. I must admit, what started out during the cowboy days with the snake oil salesmen has turned into a money making TAXFREE enterprise. Question...If I pay more than the person next to me, do I get a better seat in heaven?
WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT HOW WE SHOULD TREAT FAITHFUL PASTORS LIKE RENNY: "Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dq 7 min Trail90 24
oreillys auto parts: racist & unethical stores ... 2 hr Steven R U 1
Crazy man with signs on hwy 5 3 hr Old timer 7
Saudi crown prince 3 hr Varnell Cummings 2
doctors Fri free birds 1
Charlie Hannah: Scandalous Richmond County Boar... Fri Justin TV 1
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax Thu EVERYONE 103

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages