Fannin High teachers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BamaFan

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Are there any other parents out there disgusted with some, not all, of the teachers at the high school?
mama76

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
I have had two children go through the school system. I have been very pleased with the education, help from the school and interations I have had with teachers. If you have an issue with a certain teacher, I encourage you to contact them personally instead of fishing for gossipers on topix
mama76

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
No. I have seen nothing but positive. If you have a complaint with a certain teacher, why not contact that individual instead of trying to stir the pot on a gossip site?
RebelFan

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Sep 19, 2012
mama76 why are you on this gossip site?

Since: Jul 10

Blue Ridge, GA

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Teachers are among the most highly trained and educated in the state of Ga and among the most lowly paid. That is just my opinion.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 19, 2012
to be honest with you I am glad I put my child in a school other then Fannin
PattyG

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Personally I think a few of them should not even be allowed to teach children. And what about those who lie to the public and portray themselves as something they are completely not. Not to mention the drama in their own homes don't teachers have ethics to follow a code of conduct if you will?
rebelforlife

Auburn, AL

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Take them out and send them to MACA or a school down south. It's your choice.
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#9 Sep 21, 2012
PattyG, I agree with you and I also know for a fact that there are others who think the same way.
Cutcanecutie

Blue Ridge, GA

#10 Oct 8, 2012
I heard that teacher that dose FFA and stuff has went nuts been doin crazy stuff... Just what them kids need
Pass

United States

#11 Oct 8, 2012
I'm sure every one of you winners were honors grads, huh? Cream of the ol' crop.

This is funny.

Buncha 'tards whose opinions about life don't really matter in the grand scheme of things anyway ...'cause you're a lot of nobodies.
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 Oct 8, 2012
Pass, Buncha Tards, lot of nobodies, are you saying you are a somebody cause you went to Fannin or what. Get real
Old Timer

Blue Ridge, GA

#13 Oct 8, 2012
If yall think the teachers are so bad. Why don't yall home school them. I will tell you why yall are dummer than a box of rocks and can't. So be proud of your school system. Support the teachers. Go to PTA get involed. Just don't complain about someone trying to help your kids.
Pass

United States

#14 Oct 9, 2012
GaGirl, you truly ARE special aren't you? You're probably the worst kind of retarded...one of those who had no legitimate learning disabilities in school but was so lazy you did nothing, thus making you truly stupid? Did I hit the nail on the head? Haha!

No, I did not graduate from Fannin. Was that the best "put down" you could dream up?

Holy Hell! Read a book, you 'tard.
Pass

United States

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Oh, and please homeschool your kid... No teacher wants to teach the child of a dumb@$$. Y'all are the worst/scariest types of parents...
Local Observer

Thomson, GA

#16 Oct 9, 2012
PattyG wrote:
Personally I think a few of them should not even be allowed to teach children. And what about those who lie to the public and portray themselves as something they are completely not. Not to mention the drama in their own homes don't teachers have ethics to follow a code of conduct if you will?
Whose "ethics" are they expected to follow?? The politicians who made the "ethics" laws??? Give me a freaking BREAK!!! Who cares what these citizens do in their off time, besides holy-rolling "Bible-thumpers" who think of themselves as being pure??? I think it's a shame that an adult educator can't go out to a local restaurant and have an ADULT beverage w/o fear of losing their job or being reprimanded for an "ethic" violation....whose ethics are we to follow??

There's another thread on here about a local "cult"....this so called group of "satan worshipers" never bother anyone. They are labeled as a "cult/devil-worshipers " simply b/c they believe differently than majority of this community. How about we find out what "code of ethics" they follow & make it mandatory that everyone else is measured by that set of ethics???

There are plenty of great teachers at the high school, but I'm afraid just like w/
everything else in this world.... A few bad apples ruin the whole bunch.

I want to encourage everyone who reads this to: Be the change that you want to see in the world...lets start right here in little Fannin Co!!
GaGirl64

Blue Ridge, GA

#17 Oct 9, 2012
Pass, say whatever you want about me, but I will tell you and everyone else this. The reason I took my son out of the Fannin County School System is because (1) Hearing a teacher state the only reason she is teaching is because she gets her summers off and she stated also that she could care less about the students.(2) When you hear a coach putting a child down when it takes forever to build their self esteem.(3) When the child does all of his work in the classroom and his an honor student but the teacher deems him as a problem because he gets his stuff done and ask her for more work. I am glad that I had him put in a school where he excelled and the teachers stood behind the students and urged them to do better.

Now go ahead and say whatever, I dont give a rats azz but that is how I feel about Fannin.
jhgjgj

Blue Ridge, GA

#18 Oct 10, 2012
Cutcanecutie wrote:
I heard that teacher that dose FFA and stuff has went nuts been doin crazy stuff... Just what them kids need
Just what has the FFA teacher do?
Justsaying

Blue Ridge, GA

#19 Nov 2, 2012
I have heard that this so called FFA teacher is completely psycho and uses the FFA as her own personal piggy bank maybe the school board should do some investigating on this matter
sounded

Blue Ridge, GA

#20 Nov 3, 2012
The FFA teacher at the high school gives so much of her time to these kids. If you wish to disgrace a hard working teacher, wife and mother on a publc forum, your time will be better spent contacting the adminstration or the Board of Education instead of hiding behind a cover. And I hope that each would tell you that she and the other teachers have been educated and trained. Are teachers not serving as babysitters for your child? Did your child get a poor grade because he/she came into olass late, with no pencil or paper and then expected it be provided?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? 2 hr eclipse 14
wreck on murphy hwy 7 hr concerned 1
Eclipse Hype 10 hr Pissed off 2
Union County teacher arrested 14 hr Betty 37
Blue Ridge Complainers Sat Rex 19
Anyone know this girl? works at Pizza Hut in Bl... Sat Jimmy 3
Greens tree service Aug 17 Struggling mom 7

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance