Advanced Digital Cabel problems getti...

Advanced Digital Cabel problems getting hired.

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Beater Barsky

Blairsville, GA

#1 Jul 11, 2018
I applied at this place got an interview then got a second interview were I was told by the plant manager in Hayesville that he would get me an interview set up within 3-4 days I never heard anything from anyone they just stopped communicating all together. No reason ever given. Has anyone else encountered this same thing. Just wondering.
Beater Barsky

Blairsville, GA

#2 Jul 11, 2018
I have talked to 4 other people that had the same thing happen to them.
Miss Landers

Marquez, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2018
Beater Barsky wrote:
I applied at this place got an interview then got a second interview were I was told by the plant manager in Hayesville that he would get me an interview set up within 3-4 days I never heard anything from anyone they just stopped communicating all together. No reason ever given. Has anyone else encountered this same thing. Just wondering.
Just reading your first sentence with its poor grammar and sentence structure, I wouldn't hire you either !
Jewel

Blairsville, GA

#4 Jul 11, 2018
Miss Landers wrote:
<quoted text>

Just reading your first sentence with its poor grammar and sentence structure, I wouldn't hire you either !
You're just being rude! Grammar has nothing to do with one's ability to work. It's rude for them to not return a call after they said they would.
Get Real

Marquez, TX

#5 Jul 11, 2018
Jewel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just being rude! Grammar has nothing to do with one's ability to work. It's rude for them to not return a call after they said they would.
If they wanted you in their employ, they would have called you. Time to move on !

BTW, I can only imagine what your application and resume must have looked like.
Local 30512

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2018
Beater Barsky wrote:
It is spelled cable.Edu cational level?
verify

Jefferson, GA

#7 Jul 11, 2018
It takes one to know one Miss Landers!!You deserve an A
Abby

Friendship, AR

#8 Jul 21, 2018
Beater Barsky wrote:
Their a good company and can hire who they want.
If they want you on 2nd interview they send you for a drug test on 129. If not they just blow you off, my company works same way.
God Bless America

Clarkesville, GA

#9 Jul 22, 2018
Jewel wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just being rude! Grammar has nothing to do with one's ability to work.
So says the low-skilled, employment-challenged Hillary Clinton supporter. Keep fighting for that $15 an hour minimum wage !
EZ Ryder

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2018
Jewel wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hint. Learn from your mistakes, learn to write, and good luck. Open the door and look inside. Welcome to the real world.
Uct

Blue Ridge, GA

#11 Jul 28, 2018
EZ Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hint. Learn from your mistakes, learn to write, and good luck. Open the door and look inside. Welcome to the real world.
Good post. Education has everything to do with work. Someone years ago must have told you that. I hope if you have kids you change your outlook on this subject.
Dumpldedorf

Danielsville, GA

#12 Aug 2, 2018
When writing anything, know the difference between:
There, their and they're
To, too, and two
English is a tough language. Knowing the basics is important to hurtling wage barriers.
Good luck.
Dumpldedorf

Danielsville, GA

#13 Aug 2, 2018
There, their and they're
To, too, and two
English is a tough language. Knowing the basics is important to hurtling wage barriers.
Good luck.
And yeah, it helps to know how to spell the name of the company from which you're applying for work
Miss Landers

Dahlonega, GA

#14 Aug 2, 2018
Dumpldedorf wrote:
There, their and they're
To, too, and two
Good luck.
What is "hurtling" ?
EZ Ryder

United States

#15 Aug 16, 2018
Miss Landers wrote:
<quoted text>

What is "hurtling" ?
The adjective HURTLING has 1 sense:

1. moving or moved with great speed
Familiarity information: HURTLING used as an adjective is very rare.
Hiawassee Dad

Hiawassee, GA

#16 Aug 19, 2018
Miss Landers wrote:
<quoted text>

Advanced Digital Cable isn’t hiring teachers, they’re hiring laborers... jackass!
H Dad is a dumbass

United States

#17 Aug 21, 2018
Hiawassee Dad wrote:
<quoted text>

Advanced Digital Cable isn’t hiring teachers, they’re hiring laborers... jackass!
True, but they're not going to hire a bucktoothed hick who can't read or write a coherent sentence. I hope you're not really a dad. Damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is your church in danger? (Nov '17) 18 hr MtTops 25
vote for stacy abrams for governor on nov 6 -2018 Sun MILF Eater 82
New Restaurants in Blairsville Nov 17 Corajune Dyer 151
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax Nov 17 BS Detector 124
trump must go ! Nov 15 Larry W 94
Hitler was a liberal Nov 15 Local 5
Fed up with Walmart Nov 15 Trashman 9

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages