LaForte Fan

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2018
Anybody seen or heard from Caz67. Looking to get some friends together and go to the Boro Irish pub this weekend.
Geek83

Morganton, GA

#2 Apr 17, 2018
I believe Caz67 is in Pompano Beach at the moment. Hope this is helpful. Pub night sounds fun!
Caz67

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2018
LaForte Fan wrote:
Anybody seen or heard from Caz67. Looking to get some friends together and go to the Boro Irish pub this weekend.
Hey great timing. I haven't looked on here for months.
We have a very sick family member and had to head back to South Florida.
I really miss Blue Ridge and the awesome friends I made there. Hubby will be up in June, I have work commitments so can't come, but hope to do a long weekend before the year is out.
I still have your contact details so when I come up, we will definitely catch up!
Geek83

Morganton, GA

#4 Apr 17, 2018
Thanks for the update. Will keep you in our thoughts. "Things go better when you are here."
Caz67

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2018
Geek83 wrote:
Thanks for the update. Will keep you in our thoughts. "Things go better when you are here."
Hahaha Geek83 I'd kill to know who you really are. Guessing we are friends so please let me know in FB....
Walmart

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Jul 14, 2018
Hey Caz, any update on when you will be up. We miss you.
Caz67

Deerfield Beach, FL

#7 Jul 19, 2018
Walmart wrote:
Hey Caz, any update on when you will be up. We miss you.
It's so weird replying to this when I have no clue who you are lol.....
Mr Caz was just up as you probably know, for a dead concert in Atlanta. Stayed in Blue Ridge for a night, so figure he owes me a weekend away up there soon.He dropped into our old work (Walmart)
I miss Blue Ridge everyday. It reminds me of home, friendly people. Florida is hot, swampy, mosquitos with laser pointers, and very few friendly people.
But we are definitely needed here as our family members health declines
Smart mouth

Blue Ridge, GA

#8 Jul 27, 2018
LaForte Fan wrote:
Take one of your horses!
observation deck

Ellijay, GA

#9 Sep 3, 2018
Caz67 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have your contact details so when I come up, we will definitely catch up!
so then this thread is nothing more than online brandishing. very sad, actually. well, once you get past the whole dog fighting, fbi-friendly felony part of the organization that most often practices this method locally.
observation deck

Ellijay, GA

#10 Sep 3, 2018
Smart mouth wrote:
<quoted text>

Take one of your horses!
sounds like they need this:

http://results.dogpile.com/search/web...

have a nice day.
Caz

Phenix City, AL

#11 Sep 3, 2018
observation deck wrote:
<quoted text>

so then this thread is nothing more than online brandishing. very sad, actually. well, once you get past the whole dog fighting, fbi-friendly felony part of the organization that most often practices this method locally.
Are you off the meds again? You sound a little unhinged.
Nouse4idiots

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2018
observation deck wrote:
<quoted text>

You've really been active these last few days. You must have been huffing up a storm. Hopefully (and sooner rather than later) your drug abuse will take its inevitable toll and topix will be free of your drug addled stupidity.
Nouse4idiots

United States

#13 Sep 3, 2018
Caz wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you off the meds again? You sound a little unhinged.
More than a little unhinged. What a nutcase.
Geek83

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 Sep 22, 2018
Caz. We really miss you guys. There is so much craziness here (and indeed in all the world) , we need you. Keep us posted when you are coming up. Haven't heard from the Horse Lady recently, but hope she is doing well. I sent you a Facebook post. Hope you received it. And yes, I hope your family members in Florida are doing better. Again, know you are love up here.
Caz

Rock Hill, SC

#15 Sep 24, 2018
Geek83 wrote:
Caz. We really miss you guys. There is so much craziness here (and indeed in all the world), we need you. Keep us posted when you are coming up. Haven't heard from the Horse Lady recently, but hope she is doing well. I sent you a Facebook post. Hope you received it. And yes, I hope your family members in Florida are doing better. Again, know you are love up here.
How sweet! Thank you.....
Only one person I know that visited with me when we went to see her lol.
We are doing great. I do miss Blue Ridge tons. I work VERY close to where the school shooting happened. I live close to where the kids we're flown by helicopter to the hospital. I'm just not a city girl....
I will definitely make a Facebook post when we are heading up that way. Keep an eye out for when Dead and co are playing in Atlanta. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug doctors 16 min Hom 19
Is your church in danger? (Nov '17) 54 min STFU 51
doctors 8 hr Local 3
Hooters (Jun '10) 10 hr Root 30
Two Blairsville teens murder Morganton man 12 hr Thanks S 36
Crystal Payne (Jan '17) 14 hr Suga 8
New Restaurants in Blairsville 18 hr Anthony Bourdain 165

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages