Fannin County Sheriff's Race 2012
BRB

Blue Ridge, GA

#292 Jul 30, 2012
shinning star wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you guys are just jealous that you don't have the support that Johnny does. He has a ton more supports than you all realize I think you need to do some more homework before smack is talked..
We all come to the defense of the person we support but I never saw a public endorsement published on Johnny's behalf... however I saw several from citizens and prominent officials from across the State for Sheriff Kirby. I don't think that these people would publicly endorse someone if they didn't feel he was of good character steeped with integrity.
Aba

Morganton, GA

#293 Jul 30, 2012
Vote for who wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about Johnny's newspaper glamour shot? What a joke. Dane at least has ads with supporters backing him and all Johnny can post is his picture.
What do you think about the latest law suit?Johnny doesn't have any of those to put in he paper.
Allegedly

Chattanooga, TN

#294 Jul 30, 2012
Two Deputies resigned today, Is this true? jumping ship so soon.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#295 Jul 30, 2012
Allegedly wrote:
Two Deputies resigned today, Is this true? jumping ship so soon.
Yes, it is true. Thought they were on a sinking ship.
convicted felon

Blue Ridge, GA

#296 Jul 30, 2012
Bearcat 49 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is true. Thought they were on a sinking ship.
I also heard that there are more that have already turned in their notice
oh wow

Blue Ridge, GA

#297 Jul 30, 2012
2 walked in and quit,on the spot 3 others resigned their last day is Aug 30th 2012..
Billy Bracket and his wife Amber Bracket QUIT TODAY!!!!

Diane Davis,Anthony Waldon and Justin Turner resigned their last day is the 30th of August 2012

That is the word going around.....
Now did they REALLY or is it a last ditch effort for Dane to win,because so many people complain about these officers????? And he may stand a better chance of winning if they were not employed there???? I guess that is for each one of you to DECIDE... Who knows... Tomorrow all will be done and out in the open......Be safe going to vote,for those of you who havent voted yet!!!!!
Court House Gossip

Blue Ridge, GA

#298 Jul 30, 2012
Billy and Amber did quit... For personal reasons...The other mentioned above is simply not true. People kill me! They read way to much into things. Can't a husband and wife decide to take another job in another State without it being "deemed" as jumping ship. Good grief people get real! Diane, Anthony and Justin did not turn in a notice.
oh wow

Blue Ridge, GA

#299 Jul 30, 2012
I figured as much,lol... Good luck to Billy and Amber Brackett.... I hope eveything you are moving for turns out to be what you want in life.... The school kids will miss the eat D,J. service Billy did.....
cutcane

Marble, NC

#300 Jul 30, 2012
SCEARCE all the way
oh wow

Blue Ridge, GA

#301 Jul 30, 2012
that would be GREAT D.J.SERVICE!!!!!!! damn type-o's
cutcane

Marble, NC

#302 Jul 30, 2012
Johnny all the way!!!!!
Tonya Fan

Blue Ridge, GA

#303 Jul 30, 2012
Go Scearce all the way
kick kirby out on new years day
you are here to stay SCEARCE
Blue Ridge Dad

Blue Ridge, GA

#304 Jul 31, 2012
oh wow wrote:
2 walked in and quit,on the spot 3 others resigned their last day is Aug 30th 2012..
Billy Bracket and his wife Amber Bracket QUIT TODAY!!!!
Diane Davis,Anthony Waldon and Justin Turner resigned their last day is the 30th of August 2012
That is the word going around.....
Now did they REALLY or is it a last ditch effort for Dane to win,because so many people complain about these officers????? And he may stand a better chance of winning if they were not employed there???? I guess that is for each one of you to DECIDE... Who knows... Tomorrow all will be done and out in the open......Be safe going to vote,for those of you who havent voted yet!!!!!
Funny Anthony Walden is working with him and wearing a Dane Kirby shirt and his in laws put the support letters in the paper. I don't know if you know what you're talking about.
Allegedly

Chattanooga, TN

#305 Jul 31, 2012
Blue Ridge Dad wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny Anthony Walden is working with him and wearing a Dane Kirby shirt and his in laws put the support letters in the paper. I don't know if you know what you're talking about.
STOP, You have embarassed yourself enough"Dad" you will see. Oh by the way the names listed above above, they might as well jump.
Areyakiddinme

Blue Ridge, GA

#306 Jul 31, 2012
I guess everybody wants a Sheriff that will smoke a blunt with you, pat you on the arse, and look away while you are building your meth lab. Good luck with that folks. There are people in this county that know the real Scearce. We are not stupid and you SHOULDN'T be but apparently you are. GO DANE!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#307 Jul 31, 2012
Areyakiddinme wrote:
I guess everybody wants a Sheriff that will smoke a blunt with you, pat you on the arse, and look away while you are building your meth lab. Good luck with that folks. There are people in this county that know the real Scearce. We are not stupid and you SHOULDN'T be but apparently you are. GO DANE!
If you're talking about the sheriff that smokes dope with folks out in the Double Head Gap Road / Big Creek Road area, it's not Scearce. Must be the other guy. Those people think it's cool that he smokes with them. Ain't bashful about telling you about it either. Don't you be stupid. Oops, too late.
Areyakiddinme

Blue Ridge, GA

#308 Jul 31, 2012
Gonna be hard to pass the drug test unless ole Johnny has somebody do it for him.
tjrocky

Alpharetta, GA

#309 Jul 31, 2012
Areyakiddinme wrote:
Gonna be hard to pass the drug test unless ole Johnny has somebody do it for him.
if you know so much why dont you come out and tell us who you are and how you know about the drug claim your making if not go shut up and crawl under a rock
Ridge Runner

Decatur, GA

#310 Jul 31, 2012
tjrocky wrote:
<quoted text>if you know so much why dont you come out and tell us who you are and how you know about the drug claim your making if not go shut up and crawl under a rock
Since you seem to understand playground talk, "takes one to know one."
Ridge Runner

Decatur, GA

#311 Jul 31, 2012
tjrocky wrote:
<quoted text>if you know so much why dont you come out and tell us who you are and how you know about the drug claim your making if not go shut up and crawl under a rock
Sorry, I meant that comment for the know it allm not you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? 2 hr MMA FIGHTER 25
Baptist Churches in Fannin 2 hr DUH 7
Blue Ridge Complainers 3 hr LOL 20
Fannin football (Aug '16) 3 hr LOL 20
Still proud of your President? 14 hr HIA 176
Cable service at BRMEMC 18 hr Skeptical Citizen 11
Sirens Mon FloridaTagsTho 4

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance