Riverside Grill - McCaysville

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Since: May 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Feb 4, 2013
Anyone ever tried this place? Thumbs up or down?
Never understand

Ellijay, GA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Rebel Fried wrote:
And you would take somebody's word for it!!! Go try it out and see what you think. Do you call someone every morning and see what they are wearing to work?

Since: May 12

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Never understand wrote:
<quoted text>
And you would take somebody's word for it!!! Go try it out and see what you think. Do you call someone every morning and see what they are wearing to work?
One random person, no. But I would heavily consider the majority of responses to my question before I lay down $20 a steak. Do you go on the internet everyday looking to be an ass?
Never Understand

Ellijay, GA

#4 Feb 5, 2013
Rebel Fried wrote:
<quoted text>
One random person, no. But I would heavily consider the majority of responses to my question before I lay down $20 a steak. Do you go on the internet everyday looking to be an ass?
If I was to put down $20 for a steak, it had damn well better be good. However, I would be the only person that would know if it was or not. Just never have been able to let others make my decisions on such trivial matters.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Rebel Fried wrote:
. No haven't heard anything good said about there food. Everything we have hard has been negative.
Lorac

Trussville, AL

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Hate to say this but $20.00 for a steak dinner is not that much anymore. Because of cattle prices drought etc the price of beef is up quite a bit. Go check the prices out at the grocery store ouch!!
AlwaysHungry

Blue Ridge, GA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
The fries were good,,hamburger not great. Wouldn't eat there again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
r.i.p.d 2 hr Local 1
Adventure Time 2 hr Local 1
Matt Dillon 2 hr Local 1
George Clooney 2 hr Local 1
What's my name 10 hr citizen 2
R.I.P Fannin co 10 hr Local 2
Amy queen saga 14 hr Little bit 6

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Dating
Find my Match