billy bad boy

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Apr 13, 2013
i was told Rusty Whitenburger was found dead at home .ive asked a cpl of people and know one knows .if anyone knows for sure plse post what happened thanks.
only half evil

Lansing, MI

#2 Apr 14, 2013
billy bad boy wrote:
i was told Rusty Whitenburger was found dead at home .ive asked a cpl of people and know one knows .if anyone knows for sure plse post what happened thanks.
. someone texted me last week asking if I was rusty. Told them "no" but they keep texting me. Phone says "crazy girl". Don't know who that is. Haven't heard about rusty.
tjrocky

Blue Ridge, GA

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Rusty isnt dead just spoke to him a little while ago.Just becaus hishair style is in a coma and his clothes died in the 70s with disco doesnt mean hes dead lol .
RustyWhittenbarg er

Ringgold, GA

#4 Apr 14, 2013
tjrocky wrote:
Rusty isnt dead just spoke to him a little while ago.Just becaus hishair style is in a coma and his clothes died in the 70s with disco doesnt mean hes dead lol .
Thanks for all the concerns, No I`m not dead. To the person who might have started this rumor check your resources and advise them they were wrong. Thanks Tj for the poke you should have been a comedian. But thats ok my shoulders are wide and my skin is thick. I hope everyone gets a rise from this it sure made my day to get a good laugh.She said leave my hair out of this. Have a HappyDay.
funny

Jasper, GA

#5 Apr 15, 2013
LOL....goota love topix.
tjrocky

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Apr 15, 2013
i poke fun cause i care, and because im an ass lol
RustyWhittenbarg er

Chattanooga, TN

#7 Apr 29, 2013
tjrocky wrote:
i poke fun cause i care, and because im an ass lol
I know you can take a joke.Thanks for the poke, just because you poked me don`t mean your an ass,allthough your wife calls you worse than that.Your friend. R.W.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sanders supporters 7 hr Bishop Bullwinkel 4
Remove Benny Erwin as Coroner 7 hr Ernest Angley 57
Thinking of buying acreage in blue ridge 15 hr smalltowngal 4
Democrat Convention in Philadelphia 19 hr Some Things Never... 3
Trump doesn't deserve our trust Sun Whip Tizzy 24
Cruz Jul 23 Giddyup 4
who are the sexiest single woman in Blue Ridge? Jul 22 Terrible Ted 5

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance