Hoochie coochie exotic dance club

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Disgusted

Mount Morris, MI

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Is this for real? And if it is, it's down right dispicable. Who in their right mind would want this beside a daycare and a church? Can they even open that in this county? Does anyone know? I will gladly start a petition against this establishment.
Pat and Kaitlyn Cole

Morganton, GA

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Thats just wrong i mean there is a preschool and a church near it !
untrue

Blue Ridge, GA

#4 Aug 22, 2011
Does anyone know who has the business license or permits. Could this possibly be a joke? This is disturbing to say the least.
untrue

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 Aug 22, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
There is a facebook page for it now, the page administrator's name is Alan Conley and it has his cell number listed. I'm calling around tomorrow to check on an ordinance, this is bull crap. If I were a parent with a child in the preschool across the rd I would be in the parking lot protesting every day.
It is scary knowing they will be open during the day when school is in. It's a terrible idea. I hope this is some kind of practical joke. Please if you find anything out post it on here.
Real American

Morristown, NJ

#7 Aug 23, 2011
If this is true and I don't think it is a place like this will never last in an area like Macasville/Copperhill and the locals won't put up with it.
I hope not but

Paonia, CO

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Real American wrote:
If this is true and I don't think it is a place like this will never last in an area like Macasville/Copperhill and the locals won't put up with it.
You might be correct, but in recent years it is usually local people starting these things and letting things get out of control. I am writing this as a local. With the economy in such a bad shape, people try to make money any way they can.
Mr Magoo

Blue Ridge, GA

#9 Aug 23, 2011
untrue wrote:
Does anyone know who has the business license or permits. Could this possibly be a joke? This is disturbing to say the least.
There are no business licenses in Fannin County. Nor is there any zoning which would prohibit this. And because there has been "wet t-shirt contest and bikini contests at other clubs in the past I would doubt there is anything specifically on the books which prohibits this. The only thing listed in an ordinance is in the beer and wine ordinance which specifically prohibits a place to sell beer and wine and operate as an exotic dance club.
tards

Santa Clara, CA

#10 Aug 23, 2011
my experience with these establishments is that there not open during the day. there would be no money in being open during the day while everybody is at work...
I hope not but

Paonia, CO

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Mr Magoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no business licenses in Fannin County. Nor is there any zoning which would prohibit this. And because there has been "wet t-shirt contest and bikini contests at other clubs in the past I would doubt there is anything specifically on the books which prohibits this. The only thing listed in an ordinance is in the beer and wine ordinance which specifically prohibits a place to sell beer and wine and operate as an exotic dance club.
Which means they could easily "brownbag."
untrue

Blue Ridge, GA

#12 Aug 23, 2011
tards wrote:
my experience with these establishments is that there not open during the day. there would be no money in being open during the day while everybody is at work...
it says on their webpage they will be open during the day.
Just Another Person

Calhoun, GA

#13 Aug 23, 2011
I'm mad they stole my idea and got it open first. Everyone in Blue Ridge fights every bit of change.

We shouldn't sell alcohol. We shouldn't let Food Lion sell alcohol because it's within XYZ feet of a church. "Ingles will never sell alcohol just because Food Lion does"...really? That didn't change did it. This is why I moved out of Fannin County. Good 'ol boys run the show and pick and choose what they let in driving the county into the ground. If you aren't family money you're probably poor or work your butt off trying to make the money.
untrue

Blue Ridge, GA

#14 Aug 23, 2011
Just Another Person wrote:
I'm mad they stole my idea and got it open first. Everyone in Blue Ridge fights every bit of change.
We shouldn't sell alcohol. We shouldn't let Food Lion sell alcohol because it's within XYZ feet of a church. "Ingles will never sell alcohol just because Food Lion does"...really? That didn't change did it. This is why I moved out of Fannin County. Good 'ol boys run the show and pick and choose what they let in driving the county into the ground. If you aren't family money you're probably poor or work your butt off trying to make the money.
Well maybe you should enroll your children in the preschool across the street. Let's see how you like having perverts hanging around your children.
Real American

Morristown, NJ

#15 Aug 23, 2011
Just Another Person wrote:
Good 'ol boys are running this country in Washington DC.....just a higher class of good 'ol boys......some things never change, all of them are a bunch of crooks.
Sigh

Mossyrock, WA

#16 Aug 23, 2011
"Well maybe you should enroll your children in the preschool across the street. Let's see how you like having perverts hanging around your children."
How do perverts come into the picture? Why don't you try looking up the Sex Offenders Registry and realize that REAL perverts/child molesters could possibly be living down the road from you.
If you don't like what business is going in, shut your mouth and don't go there. You people are probably the same ones that voted against alcohol in Blue Ridge and wanted to keep this town in the 50's.
willie

Ellijay, GA

#17 Aug 23, 2011
untrue wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe you should enroll your children in the preschool across the street. Let's see how you like having perverts hanging around your children.
Great idea, i could just hang out across the street until school lets out.
willie

Ellijay, GA

#18 Aug 23, 2011
willie wrote:
<quoted text>Great idea, i could just hang out across the street until school lets out.
What i meant is drop off the kids and hang out until time to pick them up.
Mr Magoo

Blue Ridge, GA

#19 Aug 23, 2011
I hope not but wrote:
<quoted text>Which means they could easily "brownbag."
Brown bagging is illegal in Fannin County with the passing of the Beer and Wine Ordinance
Blue Ridge Lady

Cedaredge, CO

#20 Aug 23, 2011
I heard Bill Simonds car was seen parked there about 5:30 last night.
The Unit

Blue Ridge, GA

#21 Aug 23, 2011
I can't wait!!! lol. This is going to be great. You people that oppose it vs. you people that will be customers, this is gonna be very entertaining to watch. I feel like God has given me this as a way of saying "Hey buddy, life been kinda hard lately? Well here ya go, enjoy the show. It's your reward for being so rad." I WILL BE THERE OPENING DAY!!!! Bring on the shenanigans.
The Unit

Blue Ridge, GA

#22 Aug 23, 2011
Great idea Willie! First round's on me homie!
willie wrote:
<quoted text>
What i meant is drop off the kids and hang out until time to pick them up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What does Blairsville need? 7 min Bat Masterson 181
Do you hate all Floridiots regardless of their ... 4 hr poly 48
The best place to meet Gays in Blairsville (Jan '09) 11 hr Lindsey Graham 227
Sex toys 11 hr Bill Clinton 17
Cheaters (Jul '15) 19 hr Laura 48
Expedition Bigfoot in Cherry Log Sun Happy Days 8
bearding Dec 2 verimary 1

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance