Place to eat this weekend in Blue Ridge

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Place to eat

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 May 15, 2013
We are coming in from out of town and looking for a restaurant to take family to in Blue Ridge this weekend around 8pm FRI night.

We have tried Harvest on Main and Christie Lees last year. Would like to try some place different.

Have any new places opened up?

Thanks for your recommendations.
Duncan Heinz

United States

#2 May 16, 2013
The Toccoa Riverside Restaurant, 8 miles down Aska Road, is your place. Beer and wine bar available. Dining on the river. Just make sure you have a reservation, as the weekends are busy. Tim (the owner) will do you right. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.toccoariversiderestaurant.com/
badger

Suwanee, GA

#3 May 16, 2013
Blue Ridge Brewery has wonderful food and it is also a microbrewery.
Nick-a-Jack

Woodstock, GA

#4 May 16, 2013
Ingles is wonderful this time of year. Spinach Caesar Salad is all that is man
badger

United States

#5 May 16, 2013
Also try the Village. More for the buck. It's my favorite.
Orion

Blue Ridge, GA

#6 May 16, 2013
Badger, everyone knows you're a lard b-tt and go for quantity and not quality. These city folks want a nice experience.
local

Morganton, GA

#8 May 16, 2013
Breakfast used to be awesome at the village. Blue Ridge BBQ used to be a great place to eat if you like bbq. I haven't ate at either of them in a while but I'm sure they haven't changed much.

If you want to drive a little further north to Blairsville (about 30 min) go to steves steak house. They have an all you can eat buffet and if you go on Sunday they have turkey, dressing, ham and all the goodies. Look their number up and just give them a call to see what they're having on their buffet for that day if you plan on going.

South of Blue Ridge in Ellijay there is an awesome Chinese restaurant (think it's called hot and cold buffet) that just opened not too long ago. I ate there a couple of times and it was great. You could actually pile as much shrimp on your plate as you wanted and they would cook it on the hibachi for you. Think it was around $10 to eat and I know I ate every bit of $50 worth of hibachi shrimp.
local

Morganton, GA

#9 May 16, 2013
Just noticed you said around 8PM. Most places around here close between 8 and 9 so where ever you go you might want to call and make sure.
Place to eat

Morganton, GA

#10 May 17, 2013
Thank you all for your suggestions!
James

Blairsville, GA

#11 May 21, 2013
Orion wrote:
Badger, everyone knows you're a lard b-tt and go for quantity and not quality. These city folks want a nice experience.
Im not Badger but how about they stay in the city then. All those uppity gay places in downtown blue ridge only cater to Tourists. Why wouldnt out of town yuppies rather get away and enjoy country food.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#13 May 23, 2013
Iron Brusge Cafe Copperhill,TN Mccaysville area. Great breakfast,lunch and dinner fresh vegetable and food. Got to try.
Ken A

Dawsonville, GA

#14 Jun 18, 2013
Petes Place fine Dining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live Your Life 13 hr Bye-Bye 3
Fox 5 News at Fannin County Court House 17 hr Truth hurts 34
three springs (Jul '13) 22 hr Justus 35
This is scary! Must see Fri Prepper1 1
Rebel flags in town is also a joke (Aug '14) May 1 Timmy_ 220
Questions for Lanius (Mar '14) Apr 28 Mojo 124
Betty Bopster Apr 28 word up 4
More from around the web

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE