yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Paonia, CO

#1 Nov 20, 2010
She should have stuck with furniture. Not that she was real good at that. Last time i was in there that was the most unorganized business i have ever been in. Her employees will even tell you the same.
space lord mother

Waunakee, WI

#2 Nov 20, 2010
just saying wrote:
She should have stuck with furniture. Not that she was real good at that. Last time i was in there that was the most unorganized business i have ever been in. Her employees will even tell you the same.
lol, are you in the furniture biz? mad about liquor? something else got your granny panties in a wad?
seems to me that she has the back bone and the balls
to lead blue ridge out of the dark ages.

er here is an idea..
explain in detail what you would do as mayor plz!
also explain how you would re- arrange her store to be more pleasing to me or YOU. why would you give a shit if it was un-organized ? ever been to sam's or a costco store.

I voted for her and will again.
let me gaze into my crystal ball...hmmm yes, i do see something looks like she will be elected again, IF she decides to run.
Go Donna Go

Detroit, MI

#3 Nov 20, 2010
just saying wrote:
This drivel is so typical of all the narrow-minded small thinkers that love to whine and contribute nothing but criticism. More good has happened in Blue Ridge in the past one year than in all the previous thirty years!
Hopefully, more good is on the way!
I could care less what this woman's former employees think about anything at all, nor does most anyone else on the face of the earth.
just saying

Paonia, CO

#4 Nov 20, 2010
Go Donna Go wrote:
<quoted text>
This drivel is so typical of all the narrow-minded small thinkers that love to whine and contribute nothing but criticism. More good has happened in Blue Ridge in the past one year than in all the previous thirty years!
Hopefully, more good is on the way!
I could care less what this woman's former employees think about anything at all, nor does most anyone else on the face of the earth.
what good has happened for the honest,true voters for the city of Blue Ridge in the past year? water bills have (literally) doubled, she thinks people need layed off yet she takes an army with her to dahlonega for so called "training" (another example of tax dollars well spent) o maybe the doubled water bills paid for that! oops my bad. and i work at a local supply store. Whats up with her using her personal credit card for city supplies? hmm...i could go on and on but the only ones benefiting from her being in office is downtown. Not the heart of blue ridge which is the city voting residence.
blue ridge girl

Paonia, CO

#5 Nov 20, 2010
space lord mother wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, are you in the furniture biz? mad about liquor? something else got your granny panties in a wad?
er here is an idea..
also explain how you would re- arrange her store to be more pleasing to me or YOU. why would you give a shit if it was un-organized ? ever been to sam's or a costco store.
let me gaze into my crystal ball...hmmm yes, i do see something looks like she will be elected again, IF she decides to run.
her store sux!!
wow

Jasper, GA

#6 Nov 20, 2010
sounds like a bunch of bitches,you all wouldn't be happy with anything,she won the election,she is doing a good job and yes I think she will be re-elected, hell who else would put up with all you whiney ass cry babies
Not Hardly

Ellijay, GA

#7 Nov 20, 2010
just saying wrote:
She Bill and Dane will have something in common.
laughing

Paonia, CO

#8 Nov 20, 2010
wow wrote:
sounds like a bunch of bitches,you all wouldn't be happy with anything,she won the election,she is doing a good job and yes I think she will be re-elected, hell who else would put up with all you whiney ass cry babies
oooo sounds to me like someone struck a nerve lol!!
mee

Paonia, CO

#9 Nov 20, 2010
space lord mother wrote:
<quoted text>
er here is an idea..
If she decides? If? o she will and some are already campaigning to run against her, and you know what?....SHE WILL LOSE!!!!!!!!!!
Go Donna Go

United States

#10 Nov 20, 2010
Y'all just can't stand that the clock is now running FORWARD instead of BACKWARD! Go head for them thar hills - oh my Gawd, Blue Ridge is actually getting somewhere! You'uns just can't stand it can ya? Don't worry, Kentucky and West Virginia would love to have you and her ex employees too- go rent a Uhaul and get!

I think she should she should be applauded for taking people "all the way" to Dahlonega ( like it's very far anyway - the next county). Of course to many around here the next county might as well be Mars. Result of not getting out much.
tired of wasting money

Paonia, CO

#12 Nov 21, 2010
Go Donna Go wrote:
Y'all just can't stand that the clock is now running FORWARD instead of BACKWARD! Go head for them thar hills - oh my Gawd, Blue Ridge is actually getting somewhere! You'uns just can't stand it can ya? Don't worry, Kentucky and West Virginia would love to have you and her ex employees too- go rent a Uhaul and get!
I think she should she should be applauded for taking people "all the way" to Dahlonega ( like it's very far anyway - the next county). Of course to many around here the next county might as well be Mars. Result of not getting out much
o so your saying we should pay for her and her buddies to )go to school) that they are not even required to be at. While the other 4 that were required drove their personal vehicles and didnt spend the night? you said it yourself. Why spend the night when its the next county over? dah!,,, you sound like obama. Just spend spend spend the tax payers money,while shouting from the roof tops "Mayor greene put us in the hole. Mayor Greene put us in the hole" she's got a double edged tongue and your just an idiot!! actually your probably who im talking to anyways. Donna.
Go Donna Go

Orange Park, FL

#13 Nov 21, 2010
tired of wasting money wrote:
<quoted text>o so your saying we should pay for her and her buddies to )go to school) that they are not even required to be at.
Yes I am. Advanced "schooling" would probably help conquer a lot of evils around here, but most people of your opinion don't like education because it exposes the truth and will challenge the status quo thinking better than anything.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance!
ELECT A NEW MAYOR IN 2012

Paonia, CO

#14 Nov 21, 2010
That mayor has a love for money. The ole mighty dollar! Typical politics! Do any of you know what the love of money gets you in the end? She is only out for herself, do you really think she gives a crap about Blue Ridge? What a good excuse to buy up all of Blue Ridge she can get her fat hands on. If it doesnt benefit her she is not going to fool with it! The mayor seat is the perfect place to promote her own business. How about the fact she got her own family out of foreclosure by taking over her sisters house and then bragged about doing it? If you really love your family you would keep your big fat mouth shut now wouldnt you? Once again that love of the ole mighty dollar!
Voter

Detroit, MI

#15 Nov 21, 2010
ELECT A NEW MAYOR IN 2012 wrote:
That mayor has a love for money. The ole mighty dollar! Typical politics! Do any of you know what the love of money gets you in the end? She is only out for herself, do you really think she gives a crap about Blue Ridge? What a good excuse to buy up all of Blue Ridge she can get her fat hands on. If it doesnt benefit her she is not going to fool with it! The mayor seat is the perfect place to promote her own business. How about the fact she got her own family out of foreclosure by taking over her sisters house and then bragged about doing it? If you really love your family you would keep your big fat mouth shut now wouldnt you? Once again that love of the ole mighty dollar!
And You have a poverty mentality and apparently like to try and being up irrelevant erosional gossip that fewer and fewer people care about anyway anymore - typical old line mentality from around here. People want results from their elected officials is the bottom line. Bring in business and promote the economic welfare of the community should be one of the top issues on any Mayor's agenda from Mayberry to New York City.

Keep the good things coming!
ELECT A NEW MAYOR IN 2012

Paonia, CO

#16 Nov 21, 2010
I dont consider promoting her business for her own gain a good elected offical, do you? As far as gossip goes, Shes the one who bragged about helping her family! Way to go madam Mayor, gossip and brag some more when you help your family. So typical of a person who has a COLD heart.
space lord mother

Waunakee, WI

#17 Nov 21, 2010
plz explain whats wrong with being in a biz or liking the idea of making money?
I have a love for money but its not really by choice its by necessity..No i have no idea what that gets ME or anyone in the end..other than a decent retirement..plz explain the love of money being bad & /or how am i going to burn in hell ect ..
why would she (or any body in their right mind) want to buy up all of blue ridge they could in this really bad real estate market?

who would not want to help their family? eveyone is losing their ass right now..
here is an idea..since you hate money so much,give away all your's to some one in bad need and quit bitching about some one giving a helping hand to a family member.
i happen to know several folks that have had to be bailed out by a family member..how is that a failing or a bad quality in a person?
space lord mother

Waunakee, WI

#18 Nov 21, 2010
I dont consider promoting her business for her own gain a good elected offical, do you? As far as gossip goes, Shes the one who bragged about helping her family! Way to go madam Mayor, gossip and brag some more when you help your family. So typical of a person who has a COLD heart.
er me thinks u are the one with the cold heart
i would not want YOU 4 my mayor..
funny

Blue Ridge, GA

#19 Nov 21, 2010
space lord mother wrote:
<quoted text>
plz explain whats wrong with being in a biz or liking the idea of making money?
I have a love for money but its not really by choice its by necessity..No i have no idea what that gets ME or anyone in the end..other than a decent retirement..plz explain the love of money being bad & /or how am i going to burn in hell ect ..
why would she (or any body in their right mind) want to buy up all of blue ridge they could in this really bad real estate market?
who would not want to help their family? eveyone is losing their ass right now..
here is an idea..since you hate money so much,give away all your's to some one in bad need and quit bitching about some one giving a helping hand to a family member.
i happen to know several folks that have had to be bailed out by a family member..how is that a failing or a bad quality in a person?
Why dont you move or quit posting on topics,you aer a REAL @ss kissing $hit bag. But this is only my opinion so dont stroke out or explode. LMAO!!!!!
PLZ NO PROGRESS PLZ

Waterloo, Canada

#20 Nov 21, 2010
The funny thing is....most of the negative comments on here are clearly from someone on the "inside" with a personal vendetta against this Mayor. I have been here my entire life, and there's always resistance when there is progress here. Usually due to ignorance.Sometimes certain people feel that their "power" is being taken away or that their "reign" over Blue Ridge is coming to an end. If you think that this Mayor is doing a terrible job, give me some credible information as to what she's doing wrong. I can tell you this, based on what I've seen on this thread...I would not concider the following things to affect her ability to get re-elected. Especially with the intellect now among many city voters...."Her furniture store is unorganized"-really? Wow,I bet she gets right on that.clearly that will cost her votes. She has a desire to "educate herself and her staff even though its NOT REQUIRED"-how dare her.One should remain uneducated and uninformed unless required by law ? That's ignorant in itself.I applaud her for taking unrequired training..by the way, how might you know these details?hmmm. "Downtown is getting all the attention"- Well its about time! It is the hub for tourists that bring new money into the town..its called "good business". We need these people coming to Blue Ridge. We can't count on the locals to spend money cause the truth is most of us are broke.We won't be forever, but now its tough! so,stop criticizing and join forces and be an asset to this city. "Donna loves money"- perfect! Then that's one thing she has going for her for sure. Can you imagine a Mayor that didn't enjoy working hard and making money?That would be a disaster to have someone behind the reins that didn't run the city like business. So far..nothing has made me want to vote against her. But instead ,makes me want to see her continue doing what she's doing and keep the ignorant,narrow minded,female hating idiots awake at night. Congrats to the mayor for stirring up and exposing stupidity among some of its citizens...or city employees..hmm?
ELECT A NEW MAYOR 2012

Paonia, CO

#21 Nov 21, 2010
I do not love or hate money thank you very much but I do make money for its a necessity to have it to live this day and time, I've raised my all my kids, I have a home, a car, and a retirement when I reach that age, I'm very happy and I give to the needy and I do not have a need to BRAG about helping them neither, since you mentioned "why dont you give all your money to someone in need" and I also do not live from paycheck to paycheck and I do not posess all I can in property here in Blue Ridge and again I say, I'm very happy! The "love" of money is rather, evil. The term "love of money is the person who wants more and more and more. "To hoard" might be a better definition. So alot have helped their families huh? They should if they are able! Do they BRAG about doing it? Let's hope not! The mayors sister is a very decent and nice woman, no comparison to her love of money sister! Make my day will ya Spacehead! by the way, I wouldnt be stupid enough to run for mayor, my family is way too important to me to expose them for the love of money AND control!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our towns food is terrible 2 hr tellico 67
The Cowboy Store 4 hr tellico 11
Its okay to be Gay in Blairsville (Jun '09) 5 hr Lindsey Graham 207
Pros and Cons of coming out as a gay person (Jan '14) 5 hr Lindsey Graham 103
Cheaters (Jul '15) 5 hr Bill Clinton 33
Hillary Clinton for President ! 8 hr Ed Anger 26
John F Kennedy Mon tellico 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages