Are there to many hillbilly's in nort...

Are there to many hillbilly's in north georgia?

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 17

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 May 7, 2017
I recently thought hey, i think theres too many hillbilly's around here. what do you'all think?
NowAndThen

Blue Ridge, GA

#2 May 7, 2017
I think your right!!!
native

Cleveland, GA

#3 May 7, 2017
Old Timer77 wrote:
I recently thought hey, i think theres too many hillbilly's around here. what do you'all think?
I love all the hill folk. They are the salt of the earth. I also love the Floridians. They have made some of us hill folk rich, buying our overpriced land. In the end we are all the same. We all get a six by six piece of dirt or an urn for our ashes. Death equals everyone out and in the end the judgement. Let's just all get along and have a happy life.
Inbreds

United States

#4 May 7, 2017
native wrote:
<quoted text> I love all the hill folk. They are the salt of the earth. I also love the Floridians. They have made some of us hill folk rich, buying our overpriced land. In the end we are all the same. We all get a six by six piece of dirt or an urn for our ashes. Death equals everyone out and in the end the judgement. Let's just all get along and have a happy life.
you have a mighty pretty mouth
Just curious

Hayesville, NC

#5 May 7, 2017
Everyone of us in North Georgia is a hillbilly! Our intentions are to produce many more generations of North Georgia Hillbillies! Please take note: I capitalized the word - Hillbillies!
happy

Jefferson, GA

#6 May 7, 2017
Just curious wrote:
Everyone of us in North Georgia is a hillbilly! Our intentions are to produce many more generations of North Georgia Hillbillies! Please take note: I capitalized the word - Hillbillies!
"People look at you, and they've got just the perfect little box for you, the perfect category. Call you a redneck. Call you a hillbilly. Like those were insults." Travis Tritt

There is nothing wrong with being a hillbilly, so why would anyone think there are too many of us here in our homeland? Hillbillies, or Appalachian Americans if you prefer, are good people.
The Mountains Noise

Sanford, FL

#7 May 7, 2017
happy wrote:
<quoted text>

"People look at you, and they've got just the perfect little box for you, the perfect category. Call you a redneck. Call you a hillbilly. Like those were insults." Travis Tritt

There is nothing wrong with being a hillbilly, so why would anyone think there are too many of us here in our homeland? Hillbillies, or Appalachian Americans if you prefer, are good people.
Yeah, now if they could just learn to part with a broken down car they would be perfect.
happy

Lula, GA

#8 May 8, 2017
The Mountains Noise wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah, now if they could just learn to part with a broken down car they would be perfect.
And if Floridians could just part with their attitude that their way is the only right way and that we should do everything the way they do it they would be a little closer to perfect. Everybody has a right to do what they want with their stuff as long as it is not hurting anyone else.
Florida Proud

Canton, GA

#9 May 8, 2017
happy wrote:
<quoted text>

And if Floridians could just part with their attitude that their way is the only right way and that we should do everything the way they do it they would be a little closer to perfect. Everybody has a right to do what they want with their stuff as long as it is not hurting anyone else.
Your junk cars and old appliances and commodes littering your front yard and porch hurt my eyes.
happy

Lula, GA

#10 May 9, 2017
Florida Proud wrote:
<quoted text>

Your junk cars and old appliances and commodes littering your front yard and porch hurt my eyes.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Maybe they hold on to those things because they will have a use for them in the future, unlike some people who throw away perfectly useful items and fill up the landfills and waste resources.
Facts

Commerce, GA

#11 May 10, 2017
Florida Proud wrote:
<quoted text>

Try driving with your eyes on the road like you're supposed to.
Bo Knows Football

Sylva, NC

#12 May 14, 2017
happy wrote:
<quoted text>

Hillbillies, or Appalachian Americans if you prefer, are good people.....Timmy notwithstanding
Reality

Blairsville, GA

#14 May 28, 2017
There's no such thing as too many hillbillies.
MMA FIGHTER

Jefferson, GA

#15 Jun 1, 2017
Florida Proud wrote:
<quoted text>

No one asked you to look. Close your eyes.
catfish

Houston, TX

#16 Jun 1, 2017
hillbillies lol belly crawlers
doormat

Houston, TX

#17 Jun 1, 2017
belly crawlers trash

“Skin a Floridian”

Since: Aug 09

SLOWPOK

#18 Jun 12, 2017
doormat wrote:
belly crawlers trash
You is just a Houston trash whats don't knows shet from shinoles stays your ass downs thar in the 3rd ward wher youse belongs.

“Skin a Floridian”

SLOWPOK

#19 Jun 12, 2017
The Mountains Noise wrote:
<quoted text>

IZ is altime looking fer them old cars sos iz ken restore them han sells them to them rich Floridians for them tos play wiff.

“Skin a Floridian”

SLOWPOK

#20 Jun 12, 2017
Old Timer77 wrote:
Thays shore plenty of them Hillybillys han some purtty hilljills round these parts. You is confussed thar are to many of them smelly Floridots round heres.

“Skin a Floridian”

SLOWPOK

#21 Jun 12, 2017
happy wrote:
<quoted text>

You tells them ole Happy thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pats Country kitchen 6 hr Smart mouth 5
New Restaurants in Blairsville 9 hr Medium rare 101
Gurtler Targeted 9 hr m_hassinger 19
Lamar and his push for SPLOST tax 9 hr BS Detector 34
Tariffs, Tariffs and more Tariffs. Mon God Save America 5
Blue Ridge topix DISGUSTING SITE (May '17) Mon Orion 5
Dont take your kids to ACE Hardware! SEX OFFEND... (Aug '10) Sun Mavis in Blairsville 102

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages