Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 May 11, 2012
My car was stolen from the United Community Bank in McCaysville Ga on MAY 4th. It is a charcoal gray 2004 FORD TAURUS the GEORGIA tag # is BWC 4966 On the front hood there is a dent from a tree limb that fell. It was last seen in Mcminn County TN. Apparently the guy in on a crime spree robbing houses and churches. If you have seen this car please email me [email protected] or call the police.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 11, 2012
I didn't even know crime such as car theft even happened around here, figures that it would be in McCaysville. Heh. Murder is probably more common than auto theft in this county, perhaps you should be playing the lottery?

Besides all that, it was a Taurus, the guy was probably just trying to be a good Samaritan taking that thing off your hands. Of course I'm kidding, however the guy sure picked the perfect car in the perfect color to steal for blending in with traffic.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#3 May 11, 2012
Lanius LaForte wrote:
I didn't even know crime such as car theft even happened around here, figures that it would be in McCaysville. Heh. Murder is probably more common than auto theft in this county, perhaps you should be playing the lottery?
Besides all that, it was a Taurus, the guy was probably just trying to be a good Samaritan taking that thing off your hands. Of course I'm kidding, however the guy sure picked the perfect car in the perfect color to steal for blending in with traffic.
LOL , she just lost her car and you're poking fun , tha's great .HAHAHAHHHA

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#4 May 11, 2012
Doug Llewelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL , she just lost her car and you're poking fun , tha's great .HAHAHAHHHA
Oh come on, how attached can a person get to a grey Taurus in the first place? Not like she totaled a Cadillac or something.

This is the internet and it's supposed to be either fun or interesting..........and this is the most fun anyone in history ever had with a grey Taurus.
busybodiesbeus

Ellijay, GA

#5 May 12, 2012
Car Theft Victim wrote:
It was last seen in Mcminn County TN. Apparently the guy in on a crime spree robbing houses and churches. If you have seen this car please email me [email protected] or call the police.
how did you find out about the crime spree? one guess is someone reported tag number as suspicious so police ended up at your door.
Luca Brasi

Dawsonville, GA

#6 May 13, 2012
Why did you leave the keys in it???????

“Good to Go!!”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 May 14, 2012
dont leave the keys in even a crap car like a taurus
special

Palotina, Brazil

#8 May 14, 2012
that catwomen pic is nasrty so rassle a bare lol
keepinupwit thejones

Ellijay, GA

#9 May 14, 2012
anybuddy missin any of dem shiny new ride em up cowboy lawn mowers? sudden rash ub em round these parts. reaaal purty spensive lookin uns
WTN

Waunakee, WI

#10 May 15, 2012
Lanius LaForte wrote:
Besides all that, it was a Taurus, the guy was probably just trying to be a good Samaritan taking that thing off your hands.
Thread over people. Go home.
wereeverywhere

Ellijay, GA

#11 May 29, 2012
WTN wrote:
Thread over people. Go home.
not even close friend. taurus is make i needed. MUCH obliged
SorryForYourLoss

Ellijay, GA

#12 May 29, 2012
How far back would 2004 Taurus engine retrofit if that's why it was stolen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Still proud of your President? 1 hr Tackless 178
Shame on you, Blairsville 2 hr Tempura 2
Who are you voting for BRMEMC board? 6 hr Skeptical Citizen 26
Baptist Churches in Fannin 13 hr DUH 7
Blue Ridge Complainers 14 hr LOL 20
Fannin football (Aug '16) 14 hr LOL 20
Cable service at BRMEMC Tue Skeptical Citizen 11

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages