lake blue ridge

Since: Apr 13

blue ridge

#1 Apr 28, 2013
The lake looks great again. Does anyone know how much higher it will go this summer? Hopefully it will be good for tourism this summer.
Toccoa99

Acworth, GA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
It's at full summer pool. So other than some variation due to rain, this is as high as it should get.

Notice you haven't heard any DoomsDay folks complaining about the Dam recently.

blue ridge

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Toccoa99 wrote:
It's at full summer pool. So other than some variation due to rain, this is as high as it should get.

Notice you haven't heard any DoomsDay folks complaining about the Dam recently.
Thank you. Been a long time since the lake looked this good. Hopefully a good sign for good things to come. I drive over to the Marina yesterday, things look great, our community should be proud.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#4 Apr 28, 2013
Congrats to you three top posters. It has been awhile since I read a positive post out of Blue Ridge.

blue ridge

#5 Apr 28, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
Congrats to you three top posters. It has been awhile since I read a positive post out of Blue Ridge.
Many people that visit Blue Ridge would love to live here full time. Those who do are very lucky. Take one look at the green mountains against the turquoise lake and you feel Gods presence.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#6 Apr 28, 2013
GeorgiaDawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people that visit Blue Ridge would love to live here full time. Those who do are very lucky. Take one look at the green mountains against the turquoise lake and you feel Gods presence.
I visited seven years ago, bought my home in Blairsville. I like Butternut Golfcourse and the horse arena, I can be there in five minutes. I will move there full time in two years , once my Grandkid and horse go off to college . I'm there one week a month. You are correct, God's country.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#7 Apr 28, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
<quoted text> I visited seven years ago, bought my home in Blairsville. I like Butternut Golfcourse and the horse arena, I can be there in five minutes. I will move there full time in two years , once my Grandkid and horse go off to college . I'm there one week a month. You are correct, God's country.
Have you fished Blue Ridge?
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#8 Apr 28, 2013
Curious wrote:
<quoted text>Have you fished Blue Ridge?
I have rented pontoons and did the navigating while my friends fished. Fished on Lake Notely and Chatuge also.
Bears Way

Hollywood, FL

#9 Apr 28, 2013
I bought a Yamaha Rhino at Blue ridge Yamaha and I will be a University of Georgia fan when my Grandkid goes there. She is a Equestrian since age of five, she and her horse will be Bulldogs.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#10 Apr 28, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
I bought a Yamaha Rhino at Blue ridge Yamaha and I will be a University of Georgia fan when my Grandkid goes there. She is a Equestrian since age of five, she and her horse will be Bulldogs.
You better hide that gator shirt.LOL
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#11 Apr 28, 2013
Bears Way wrote:
We can always use another bulldog fan.

blue ridge

#12 Apr 29, 2013
Does anyone know if there are any lots left on lake blue ridge to build on?
Toccoa99

Dallas, GA

#13 Apr 29, 2013
GeorgiaDawgs wrote:
Does anyone know if there are any lots left on lake blue ridge to build on?
As long as you have deep pockets, anything is possible.

blue ridge

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Toccoa99 wrote:
<quoted text>As long as you have deep pockets, anything is possible.
How deep do they need to be?
GaGirl64

Okeechobee, FL

#15 May 1, 2013
GeorgiaDawgs wrote:
<quoted text>
How deep do they need to be?
Look under foreclosures, come on to Blue Ridge, we need more DAWG fans here

blue ridge

#16 May 4, 2013
GaGirl64 wrote:
<quoted text>Look under foreclosures, come on to Blue Ridge, we need more DAWG fans here
Looks like Someons fixin to complete that big house by marina
Rastus McGill

United States

#17 May 4, 2013
I's thinking about getting me one of them repo houses on the lake. I luvs to fish and drink JAX beer with my friends. My 13 chilluns dey would like it too. Just hopen my welfare check can cover de payment.. Iffen not, I gwine to have to call President Obama to help me out. What a blessed day it waz when de democrats took over de White House. Giving thanks . . .just saying.
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#18 May 4, 2013
Rastus McGill wrote:
I's thinking about getting me one of them repo houses on the lake. I luvs to fish and drink JAX beer with my friends. My 13 chilluns dey would like it too. Just hopen my welfare check can cover de payment.. Iffen not, I gwine to have to call President Obama to help me out. What a blessed day it waz when de democrats took over de White House. Giving thanks ...just saying.
Hey you sound familiar.
Nick-A-Jack

Marietta, GA

#19 May 4, 2013
Lake is as full as it will ever be. Almost flood level at the top of the gates.
Nick-a-Jack

Atlanta, GA

#20 May 15, 2013
Anybody been in the water yet? Bet it's colder than normal

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims in Fannin or Union Counties? 6 hr Cletus bumgarber 5
THAT Falling Apart Decrepit Trailer 9 hr Cant stand the TRUTH 72
Arrest reports Sun Think about it 67
Oracle Sun Oracle 1
Tim Evans corrupt borough Mar 24 LOL 3
Tthe Meadow Apartments Mar 23 The WB 15
Blue Ridge Ga Walmart disappointment (Jun '14) Mar 23 a fan of yours 168

Blue Ridge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance