Solving the Hawaiian volcano eruption...

Solving the Hawaiian volcano eruption and lava flow

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

Real News

Canton, GA

#1 Jun 10, 2018
The subject of stopping the eruption of the Hawaiian volcano has come up.

According to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to appease Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire, and end the volcanic eruptions, is to make a human sacrifice into her fires. According to tradition, that needs to be a celebrated leader who was born in Hawaii and held a position of power for at least 8 years.

Barack Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya, and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.
jJC Billon

United States

#2 Jun 10, 2018
Real News wrote:
The subject of stopping the eruption of the Hawaiian volcano has come up.

According to ancient Hawaiian tradition, the quickest way to appease Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of fire, and end the volcanic eruptions, is to make a human sacrifice into her fires. According to tradition, that needs to be a celebrated leader who was born in Hawaii and held a position of power for at least 8 years.

Barack Obama quickly announced he was actually born in Kenya, and has the Birth Certificate to prove it.
Stop watching Fox News..
Chester

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2018
Round up all the floridees and plug it with them
Well

Milledgeville, GA

#4 Jun 14, 2018
Plug it with that Ugly guy.
doo

Millbrook, AL

#5 Jun 14, 2018
I have a volcano in my pants.
And it's about to erupt.
Emerson

Hollywood, FL

#6 Jun 14, 2018
What they needs to is to get all them big windmills like the ones made to make electricity and turn them on the volcano and blow it out
Whatthe

Decatur, GA

#7 Jun 17, 2018
Emerson wrote:
What they needs to is to get all them big windmills like the ones made to make electricity and turn them on the volcano and blow it out
Blow it out your butt moron!
Mavis in Blairsville

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jun 17, 2018
Emerson wrote:
You must mean them worthless Obama windmills he spent billions on and the companies went bankrupt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nearly all anti trump posts are from non citize... 3 hr Bubba 4
Pats Country kitchen 9 hr WTN 8
Trump won 82% of fannin votes 9 hr WTN 4
Crazy man with signs on hwy 5 16 hr Bubba 17
When will riverwalks complex of shops open up i... 23 hr Bubba 1
McCaysville Police Chief (Mar '18) Oct 18 I hate rednecks 12
leash laws in the county (Jun '12) Oct 11 Kumbaya 7

Blue Ridge Jobs

Personal Finance

Blue Ridge Mortgages