Why are all the freaks and queers coming to the mountains?

Posted in the Blue Ridge Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

Blue Ridge, GA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
When I was in school you tried to hide it if you were gay, nowadays people are proud to be a queer. And all of these young kids with tatoos and piercings, I wonder what they will do when they grow up?
Simple

Rock Hill, SC

#3 Jun 18, 2013
They come because they can, and they will do the same shit that anyone can do.
Observer

United States

#4 Jun 18, 2013
"Queer" is not a dirty word anymore, haven't you heard? You are really behind the times, geesh!
Curious

Ellijay, GA

#5 Jun 19, 2013
What about all the native ones?
Goon

Ringgold, GA

#6 Jul 4, 2013
I said that 15 years ago when I saw all those Cobb tags.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Wondering wrote:
When I was in school you tried to hide it if you were gay, nowadays people are proud to be a queer. And all of these young kids with tatoos and piercings, I wonder what they will do when they grow up?
They will buy trailers for their trucks and call themselves "landscaping services".
Tex

United States

#8 Jul 4, 2013
They are coming to weed out all the redneck cheaters, liars and no good that don't belong here.
That goes for all you people that were born here that think you own the area.
Between all the Floridians and us we are going to own the majority of property here.
Loving me some Blue Ridge and excited I heard a gay bar will be opening in the near future.
Excited beyond belief!

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#9 Jul 4, 2013
They heard about the fudge packing establishment downtown, it was on the billboard.
Goon

Ringgold, GA

#10 Jul 4, 2013
The creamery certainly didn't help.

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Glad to know those over 50 will be phased out soon with their old-way thinking and morals that are holding humanity back as a species.
CountryGeekGirl

Blue Ridge, GA

#13 Jul 5, 2013
WTN wrote:
Glad to know those over 50 will be phased out soon with their old-way thinking and morals that are holding humanity back as a species.
I got some bad news for you--many of those people's children think the same way. And so will their children. Unfortunately.
Old Timer

Duluth, GA

#14 Jul 5, 2013
These are the idiots who voted for Obama and think it's OK for same sex marriages to be legal......the only union that should be legal is between a man and a woman all that other crap is BS.

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Jul 6, 2013
CountryGeekGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I got some bad news for you--many of those people's children think the same way. And so will their children. Unfortunately.
Let's not forget they vote, and think America and the world is 2013 years old.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 6, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
These are the idiots who voted for Obama and think it's OK for same sex marriages to be legal......the only union that should be legal is between a man and a woman all that other crap is BS.
Steady now grandpa, remember after your pudding the doctor is going to let you get a hormone shot today.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#17 Jul 6, 2013
WTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget they vote, and think America and the world is 2013 years old.
WTN wrote:
Glad to know those over 50 will be phased out soon with their old-way thinking and morals that are holding humanity back as a species.
We are all now dumber for reading those comments. Just to let you know, homosexuality, does absolutely nothing to perpetuate any species. Also, no one has ever stated that, America or the world, is only 2013 years old. By the way, your mother said for you to get off of the internet and stop making a fool of yourself little girl.

WTN

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 7, 2013
Doug Llewelyn wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
We are all now dumber for reading those comments. Just to let you know, homosexuality, does absolutely nothing to perpetuate any species. Also, no one has ever stated that, America or the world, is only 2013 years old. By the way, your mother said for you to get off of the internet and stop making a fool of yourself little girl.
Look at Twitter and various other social networks. You will see tons of messages and tweets like this. They believe America is 2013 years old, and the world itself is 2013 years old. I'll say it once, I'll say it again, they're allowed to vote, and breed.

http://imgur.com/rWFDzMP

Feel free to look into Twitter or Facebook and you will find a plethora of posts. Just looking at Twitter alone will bring you a massive wall of tweets.

And who cares? It's a choice. If you want to love someone or something, by all means, as long as no one gets hurt. We're, what, 8 billion strong? I'm sure the 5% or whatever population of homosexuals/lesbians are sure to scratch a dent in the future of our species.

The point ---> +
Your head ---> O

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#19 Jul 7, 2013
If people believe the world is only 6k years old I wouldn't be surprised at what other nonsense stems from it. That line of thinking is even crazier than Scientology in the sense that Scientology doesn't rely on discrediting fact and evidence to make the point of their story.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#20 Jul 26, 2013
WTN wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Twitter and various other social networks. You will see tons of messages and tweets like this. They believe America is 2013 years old, and the world itself is 2013 years old. I'll say it once, I'll say it again, they're allowed to vote, and breed.
http://imgur.com/rWFDzMP
Feel free to look into Twitter or Facebook and you will find a plethora of posts. Just looking at Twitter alone will bring you a massive wall of tweets.
And who cares? It's a choice. If you want to love someone or something, by all means, as long as no one gets hurt. We're, what, 8 billion strong? I'm sure the 5% or whatever population of homosexuals/lesbians are sure to scratch a dent in the future of our species.
The point ---> +
Your head ---> O
I apologize, I stand corrected.

“Next Litigants Please”

Since: Mar 12

armpit of the earth

#21 Jul 26, 2013
Lanius LaForte wrote:
If people believe the world is only 6k years old I wouldn't be surprised at what other nonsense stems from it. That line of thinking is even crazier than Scientology in the sense that Scientology doesn't rely on discrediting fact and evidence to make the point of their story.
I obviously didn't have the luxury of being raised in a snake handling church. We were never taught that the world was only 6000 years old.

“Vainglourious Basterd”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#22 Jul 26, 2013
Doug Llewelyn wrote:
<quoted text>I obviously didn't have the luxury of being raised in a snake handling church. We were never taught that the world was only 6000 years old.
That belief is much more common than you might think. Disbelieving in dinosaurs and evolution kind of goes hand in hand with the "young earth" theory by default though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue Ridge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck at wendy's traffic light (Jul '11) 4 hr Aggie23 3,118
Man hunt in BR near Riverstone Med 8 hr Just nosy 2
Text raises questions 10 hr two questions 6
Jenny Craig 12 hr Caz67 1
Nancy J Craig 12 hr Wen-dy 8
Questions for Holly 13 hr SHR 5
Looking for middle age love 13 hr Tahoe 6

Blue Ridge News Video

Blue Ridge Jobs

Blue Ridge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Blue Ridge News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Blue Ridge

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]